Advice/Insight needed please

deja

A Disturbance in the Force
It's hard to get to the point of which I require advice about, without giving some back story. I'd also like to say that although my English and grammar is poor, I do plan on improving this (books are on the way).

I've constantly had dejavu since I was ten. My experience of this involved dreaming the event years or months before living the event. Cut to now and over the last three years, I've been though a period of growth as my cognitive behavioural therapy would like me to accept as opposed to a breakdown. Caused by suffering from depression, an unhealthy dose of higher balance programming and a general disillusionment with the world at large. I've made some real progress with the CBT which has allowed me to identify my own programmes, being able to switch moods as I choose. Just to note I've also read Secret history of the world, the wave 1-3. I do believe I have a generally good understanding of the work.

I decided to purposely put myself into a depressive mood. To see what would happen.
After two weeks, one individual spoke to me on line. In broken English he mentioned kings cross station which is here in the UK. Then said 'you are Charlie Bennett'. I asked him who charlie Bennett was to which he replied 'you, you are --bee yatch--!..' I checked out Charlie Bennett on goggle and scrolled down to the bottom. It mentioned about how he had an accident involving his legs being taken after he fell under a train. I have quite a large fear of this happening to me. This exact thing. This isn't the first time this type of incident has occurred. 'People' have spoken to me in the past and made direct mention to events that have taken place only recently in my life, they also have shown an uncanny knack for time not being a problem for them, yet always the manner in which they speak to me is the same. Pure hatred. If I change what I was doing, it's always the same, nothing ever happens and I'm left wondering what would of happened.

What evidence I have that makes these incidents stand out from them being nothing more than coincidence. Is that prior to each event, I have an onset of a small panic attack but also I have a sensation of dejavu hours before the event takes place. Almost as though its an early warning system that I'm about to come under some form of attack. Each time that I have not changed my intentions, the same thing will happen. A bizarre coincidence of events will occur that has the effect of worsening my depression.

I would like some insight into what people think about my experiences. Is this a direct case of OP attack? Are these people aware of what they say and do?

deja said:
I would like some insight into what people think about my experiences. Is this a direct case of OP attack? Are these people aware of what they say and do?

It is hard to say if it is an OP attack or not....but this I think is something (weather someone is or is not an OP) that is not important. These people may or may not be aware of what they are doing as well. Again this is not really relevant.

As the C's say, always expect attack, know the methods of same and know how to counteract them.

The Wave series cover most of these things, along with similar experiences as you've had above.
Perhaps you could post a small introduction in the newbies forum as to how you've found your way here and what pieces of Laura's work you've read? :)
It is hard to judge how to answer your questions without this context.

deja said:
A bizarre coincidence of events will occur that has the effect of worsening my depression.
From reading the Wave series and about others experiences here, this seems pretty common.

Back
Top Bottom