Agharta or Agartha

J

JosephGCaldwell

I read in a Cassiopaea transcript from 1996 where the channel source stated that Agharta did not exist. This was the last statement of the session, with no elaboration. I have not yet read the transcripts dated later than 1996. Is there any more information available in the transcripts on the subject of Agharta (or Shambhala or St. Yves d'Alveydre or Edward Bulwer-Lytton)?

Thank you.

Joseph George Caldwell

Hi,
After the session when the C's said - rather flatly - that Agartha did not exist, we didn't come back to the subject. However, there is something that may relate: on May 4, 2002, I inquired about a most interesting book I had just read: "Darkness Over Tibet" by T. Illion:

Q: (L) I want to ask about this book I was reading about this guy - T. Illion who traveled to Tibet and found this underground city and interacted with these strange beings, was this an actual trip this guy made in a traditional 3rd density sense?
A: It is a disguise for conveying truths of a spiritual nature as well as a depiction of 4th D realities.
Q: (L) Did he physically travel to Tibet?
A: No.
Q: (B) Sounds like he gained some inner awareness and used a story to convey it. (L) Did he travel anywhere?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Did he travel somewhere else and get this information and then accurately portray it as being centered in Tibet?
Q: (B) Were his travels in 3rd density?
Q: (B) Is it important where he traveled?
Q: (B) Well you know what the next question is (laughter). What would be his destination? Where did he travel?
A: Siberia.
Q: (B) Does it have anything to do with the spot in Siberia or Russian mountains that has the electromagnetic labs or whatever it was that they were discussing before?
A: Close.
Q: (A) Well still the question is: in the book he said he knew the Tibetan language.
A: He did.
Q: (A) In Siberia they don't use Tibetan language. (L) He didn't have to be using the Tibetan language. (A) What language is he using in Siberia, probably Russian. (L) I don't know. I've never been there. Well they didn't say he didn't know Russian. (A) That's true. (L) Was the place that he really traveled to a place that was positive that was telling him about a place that was negative?
Q: (B) When you answered 'close' to my question about the electromagnetic thing did you mean close physically or close in concept?
A: Both.

Dear Laura:

Thank you very much for responding to my enquiry. I am gradually reading all of the available transcripts, but it is taking some time, and your note definitely helped answer my question quickly.

I am currently consulting in East Timor, and do not have ready access to books here. When I return to the US in a couple of months, I will look for the book that you mentioned.

Thanks again.

Joseph George Caldwell

PS Keep up the good work! I am very impressed with your website, and with your prodigious output. You have really gone a long way from the early days of your first board sessions.

My signature quote has Shangri-La in it and I actually have more of a reason for that than just liking the singer. Shangri-La is of course also a story based on Shambhala and my personal synchronicity kind of gives meaning even to the hyphen in Shangri-La. I am the father of joined twins Shay and Lea who lived for 45 minutes. Until a month before their premature birth we thought we had one child and Shaleigh was our choice for a girl's name. After that it seems like I was dragged through learning a lot more Jungian psychology and physics than I ever expected. A few years after my son was born, we adopted a girl we named Chyla, a derivation from Shay and Lea. Chyla turned out to be from Xela (pronounced Shayla), Guatemala. She will have been 12 for 6 days on 12/21/2012 though I didn't know anything about Mayan calendars back then, we didn't adopt from Guatemala for that, we actually started off trying in the U.S. In Chyla's first year in preschool there were 9 students but the names included Shayla, Sela, Sara and three Hailey's, apparently we weren't the only ones to use a derivative of Shay and Lea. Anyways, I'm totally convinced that Shambha and La are the twin towers, the "elevated candles" in Persian aka Afghanistan:

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/mystery_of_shambhala_part_one.html
http://tap3x.net/EMBTI/j4selfdd.html#TWO

Candlebright
Stevie Nicks
(Trouble In Shangri-la)

For no special reason
I am leaving you for awhile tonight
I'm flying far above you
Still I love you
You make things right

[Chorus:]
I've been with you before
I'll be with you again
I'll come back for more, yea
The story has a strange ending

Well, you know me I'm a nomad
I can't feel bad
About the way I am
I've been rolling around
My whole life
You're my candlebright in the window

[Chorus:]
You guide me back again
And I come when you shine
You are not my friend, no
But I am something of a dreamer
I am something of a dreamer
I am something of a dreamer

[Repeat verse and Chorus]

Still I love you
My candlebright
You are not my friend
But still I love you
You're my candlebright
Still I love you
But you are not my friend
But still I love you
I can't feel bad

Dear John G:

Thanks for your note. That is really a remarkable story! Synchronicity is an amazing phenomenon.

Thanks also for the reference /ink to the New Dawn article on Shambhala. I was already aware of this reference, but I had seen it quite some time ago and was pleased to read it again.

I am from an earlier generation, and was not aware of the singer you mentioned (Shangri-La). I will look for her CD when I return to the US in a few months.

Best regards,

J George Caldwell

For Nicks' "Trouble in Shangri-La" CD, even though it was made pre-911, the first 4 songs are quite 911 prophetic for me. You might have to be a fan to be into the rest of the CD. Nicks is part of the group Fleetwood Mac and the post-911 Fleetwood Mac album "Say You Will" has a more direct 911 influence. Nicks' first hit was "Rhiannon" back in 1975. I read the same Evangeline Walton Mabinogion novels where Nicks found Rhiannon. The Mabinogion is also where one can find Bran the Blessed (or Bran the Beheaded) that Laura talks about in the Adventures with Cs.

From my 2nd link:

Bernbaum, who interviewed numerous lamas in preparation for his book on the legend and prophecies of Shambhala, reports that during their meditations a number of Tibetan mystics have seen the same vision, 'of an iron wheel that approaches a house and changes into the form of Shambhala'. According to Chugyal Rinpoche, says Bernbaum, 'The house symbolizes the earth, and the wheel the teachings of Shambhala coming from another planet'. Mysticism aside, from a scientific point of view, many Tibetans feel that the kingdom could be most easily hidden in the finite reaches of outer space... The wheel that the Cakravartin holds has eight spokes and closely resembles the physical layout of the Buddhist land of Shambhala... In Enneagram as Double Mandala, Part II, we interpreted the seven-pointed figure as a depiction of the 'superflous' intrusion, via Point Nine, of the 'sacred' order (represented by the equilateral triangle) into the 'mundane' order (comprised of the six-pointed figure). The map of Shambhala has the same opening at the bottom that occurs in the Enneagram between Points 4 and 5. This effect also appears, as we shall see below, in the architectural design of the Ka'abah, in the Mosque at the center of the Moslem world - another seven-pointed figure with an opening at the bottom. The eighth lotus petal that appears at the bottom of the map of Shambhala, different from the other petals by virtue of the fact that it does not stand out graphically as a coherent unit, represents what we described in the earlier analysis as the 'sacrifice of the Eighth part', which, psychologically speaking, results both in the return to Seven as the dominant number, and in the gratuitous materialization of a 'Ninth' element, which is thereby elicited. In the map of Shambhala, in the middle of the eight-petaled lotus is a ninth area, which contains the Cakravartin's palace.
To me this Shambhala prophecy is consistent with 4th density attacking our 3rd density home with the planes of 9-11.

John G said:
Shangri-La is...a story based on Shambhala... joined twins Shay and Lea...Chyla, a derivation from Shay and Lea...from Xela (pronounced Shayla)... Shayla, Sela, Sara and three Haileys...Sham and bhala are the twin towers, the "elevated candles" in Persian aka Afghanistan
John F said:
vision, 'of an iron wheel that approaches a house and changes into the form of Shambhala'...'The house symbolizes the earth, and the wheel the teachings of Shambhala coming from another planet'. Mysticism aside, from a scientific point of view, many Tibetans feel that the kingdom could be most easily hidden in the finite reaches of outer space... The wheel that the Cakravartin holds has eight spokes and closely resembles the physical layout of the Buddhist land of Shambhala... The map of Shambhala has the same opening at the bottom that occurs in the Enneagram between Points 4 and 5.
From http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/Shaula.html:
This star (Shaula) can be read with upsilon (Lesath) both are close together in the Sting of the Scorpion, Scorpius. Shaula from Arabic Ash-Shaulah (1), or Al Shaulah "The raised tail of the scorpion"; from Mushalah, "Raised", referring to the position of the sting ready to strike. These words have been confused with the names for the adjoining upsilon (Lesath), and in the course of time corrupted to Shauka, Alascha, Mosclek, and Shomlek from Mosclek, which signifies the bending of the tail. Lamda (Shaula) and upsilon (Lesath) were the Arabic 17th manzil... The Scorpion is associated with the Hebrew letter Oin and the 16th Tarot Trump "The Lightning-Struck Tower". (Robson).
Elevated/raised is Persian bala and sham is Persian candle. Does anyone know more about comparing Shambhala (elevated candles) and Shaula (raised stinger). Some certainly not firm thoughts: Shambhala rises from the mists, Shaula rises seasonly over the horizon. Shaula's lightning struck tower and Shambhala's elevated candles seem 9-11 twin tower-like. Shaula's lamda designation is the Greek eleven. The Shambhala/Enneagram bottom opening could be like Shaula as a star window portal (for good or bad) in the tail of Scorpius. Along the lines of Laura's linking of Cassiopaean consort Aries right shoulder portal star to DNA change and right shoulder pain, could Shaula be related to tail or kidney pain. Shaula/Scorpius missing pinchers like a missing quaternity for the Shambhala/Enneagram and like DNA influenced missing degrees of freedom for us.

A couple more certainly not firm thoughts.

Shaula is located very nearly in line with the center of the Milky Way which could give it a 2012ish relationship with the sun/galaxy center alignment. Shaula as Shambhala might be most impressive rising from the mists of the horizon/milky way/sun if it had gone supernova below the horizon (perhaps the meaning of looking to the foot for a supernova). For the not well understood Shaula system, a near term supernova would probably have to be the massive white dwarf type.

http://www.astro.uiuc.edu/~kaler/sow/shaula.html

A Shambhala/Enneagram portal is another term for a Rennes-leChateau type pentagon portal. (The Enneagram is kind of like vertex bivectors for the Pentagon's axis bivectors). To that end one would kind of like to see Shaula as Shambhala perhaps being the center of a pentagon/enneagram. So perhaps the curling of the Scorpion's tail represents the Enneagram's bottom opening forcing the Shaula stinger to the center of the pentagon.

http://tap3x.net/EMBTI/j4selfdd.html#THREE

Shaula is located very nearly in line with the center of the Milky Way which could give it a 2012ish relationship with the sun/galaxy center alignment. Shaula as Shambhala might be most impressive rising from the mists of the horizon/milky way/sun if it had gone supernova below the horizon (perhaps the meaning of looking to the foot for a supernova). For the not well understood Shaula system, a near term supernova would probably have to be the massive white dwarf type.
On the other hand, as in the other stinger (U Scorpii aka Lesath) the possibility of a supernova might be better:

http://aa.springer.de/papers/9347003/2300l43/small.htm

BeppoSAX detected luminous 0.2-2.0 keV supersoft X-ray emission from the recurrent nova U Sco 19-20 days after the peak of the optical outburst in February 1999. U Sco is the first recurrent nova to be observed during a luminous supersoft X-ray phase. Non-LTE white dwarf atmosphere spectral models (together with a 0.5 keV optically thin thermal component) were fitted to the BeppoSAX spectrum. We find that the fit is acceptable assuming enriched He and an enhanced N/C ratio. This implies that the CNO cycle was active during the outburst, in agreement with a thermonuclear runaway scenario... The fact that U Sco was detected as a supersoft X-ray source is consistent with steady nuclear burning continuing for at least one month after the outburst. This means that only a fraction of the previously accreted H and He was ejected during the outburst and that the WD can grow in mass, ultimately reaching the Chandrasekhar limit. This makes U Sco a candidate type Ia supernova progenitor.
http://www.as.utexas.edu/astronomy/education/fall04/wheeler/lectures/9-3-04.pdf

Recurrent Nova
Mechanism uncertain
Probably variation of Classical Nova with mass of white dwarf
especially near Chandrasekhar mass
At Chandrasekhar mass, may get a Supernova (will discuss
specific mechanism later, Chapter 6)
U Sco in the constellation Scorpius is a Recurrent Nova,
It may be a candidate to explode as a supernova!
Watch the tail of the scorpion, if it gets really bright, let me know!
Shaula originally referred to both stars, Lesath is related to a word for fuzziness (of the Milky Way).

http://www.astro.uiuc.edu/~kaler/sow/lesath.html

Picked up this thread after searching Marquis Alexandre Saint-Yves D’Alveydre (1842-1909) in the forum; also some time ago read Laura’s discussion on ‘Darkness over Tibet’ by Illion concerning this thread directly.

The thread was initiated above by JosephGCaldwell a guest asking the question;

I read in a Cassiopaea transcript from 1996 where the channel source stated that Agharta did not exist. This was the last statement of the session, with no elaboration. I have not yet read the transcripts dated later than 1996. Is there any more information available in the transcripts on the subject of Agharta (or Shambhala or St. Yves d'Alveydre or Edward Bulwer-Lytton)?

Laura replied;
“Hi,
After the session when the C's said - rather flatly – that Agartha did not exist, we didn't come back to the subject. However, there is something that may relate: on May 4, 2002, I inquired about a most interesting book I had just read: "Darkness Over Tibet" by T. Illion:

This includes the above transcript discussion with the C’s repeated here;

D realities.
Q: (L) Did he physically travel to Tibet?
A: No.
Q: (B) Sounds like he gained some inner awareness and used a story to convey it. (L) Did he travel anywhere?
Q: (L) Did he travel somewhere else and get this information and then accurately portray it as being centered in Tibet?
Q: (B) Were his travels in 3rd density?
Q: (B) Is it important where he traveled?
Q: (B) Well you know what the next question is (laughter). What would be his destination? Where did he travel?
A: Siberia.
Q: (B) Does it have anything to do with the spot in Siberia or Russian mountains that has the electromagnetic labs or whatever it was that they were discussing before?
Q: (A) Well still the question is: in the book he said he knew the Tibetan language.
A: He did.
Q: (A) In Siberia they don't use Tibetan language. (L) He didn't have to be using the Tibetan language. (A) What language is he using in Siberia, probably Russian. (L) I don't know. I've never been there. Well they didn't say he didn't know Russian. (A) That's true. (L) Was the place that he really traveled to a place that was positive that was telling him about a place that was negative?
Q: (B) When you answered 'close' to my question about the electromagnetic thing did you mean close physically or close in concept?
A: Both.

Reading Sait-Yves book ‘Agartha’ sometime ago it seemed to discuss a great many things from his time. Aside from even thinking about whether this place Agartha is fictitious or not which was clearly indicated by the C’s above, it seems he could be similar to how the C’s describe Admiral Byrd and his description of his Antarctica journey and what he witnessed, perhaps like a Cross awareness window;

Q: (Question from audience) What exists in inner earth region as reported by Admiral Byrd?" Well, I think we should add "allegedly" reported by Admiral Byrd.

A: Cross awareness "window."
Q: (L) So, a window exists in the inner earth region?

[Substitute window for Agartha above and Saint-Yves for Admiral Byrd below]

A: Did for Admiral Byrd at that instance.
Q: (L) So, he passed through an awareness window?
Q: (T) What is an awareness window?
A: You have been told.
Q: (L) Yes. It's in the transcripts.
A: Realms can be accessed at will if awareness balance is proper.
Q: (L) If awareness balance is proper, "cross awareness window" means that you can cross over in awarness to another realm. Is that right? Let me break it down: does this mean that if your awareness is balanced, you create a "window?"
Q: (L) Can this happen to a person spontaneously?

Saint-Yves has a stated Synarchistic world view, with his thoughts of Authority by a sovereign pontiff type to annul the historical revolutionary aspects that keep destroying things. In bringing up the subject of Saint-Yves in this thread centered on Agartha and reading his book, what came to mind, what was found strange in his book and seems to have curious historical implications and focus is not Agartha, although the focus of the book, but rather his comments on Afghanistan. Saint-Yves in a letter addressed to the “Crowned Son of the Most Noble of Martyers (England) - (Page 111), amongst his discussion in this letter about Religion, Governance and Profit, he says;

Sire, have caution when touching ‘Afghanistan’ and do not advance into the territory of these Amphictyons without first pronouncing the Ancient Password of the Kingdom of God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphictyonic_League
Amphictyonic League was an ancient association of Greek tribes.

Remember this coming up again but cannot find it in notes taken.

Now moving forward in our time, since Saint-Yves passing, Afghanistan, for reasons that are unclear, seems to be the focal point for so many empires in controlling its destiny. Something seems to be going on here other than strategic military positioning, controlling the lucrative poppy trade or even the guise of building democracy, something in Saint-Yves words stayed in my mind and has given pause to just what is going on?

Afghanistan has a rich historical focus from its past, adopting at one time Buddhism and that later being destroyed, at least in physical references (statues) by the Taliban, whoever they really are.

Any insight here would be appreciated; perhaps it is nothing, but something seems strange, something about Afghanistan seems to want to pull empires into this region for things other than what is on the surface.
:)

Parallax said:
Afghanistan has a rich historical focus from its past, adopting at one time Buddhism and that later being destroyed, at least in physical references (statues) by the Taliban, whoever they really are.

Any insight here would be appreciated; perhaps it is nothing, but something seems strange, something about Afghanistan seems to want to pull empires into this region for things other than what is on the surface.

I too have often wondered what it is about that somewhat challenging terrain that has drawn so many to their doom, earning it the name "the graveyard of empires".

I found some mysterious hints in Idries Shah's book, The Sufis, albeit tangentially relative. There is something about the Balkh region, in the Hindu Kush mountains. Many powerful impulses have arisen there. That region has interest to the "coalition of the willing", even today. And as you pondered, it seems to have little to do with opium crops or militarily strategic positions. Could it be a window?

BALKH

bälkh, town, N Afghanistan, on a dried-up tributary of the Amu Darya River. One of the world's oldest cities, it is the legendary birthplace of the prophet Zoroaster. Because it was located on natural travel routes at a source of water, the town was important as early as the 3d millennium b.c., when the lapis lazuli trade to Mesopotamia began. Alexander the Great reputedly founded a Greek colony at the site c.328 b.c. The city later attained great wealth and importance as Bactra, capital of the independent kingdom of Bactria. In the early centuries a.d., Balkh, a prominent center of Buddhism, was renowned for its Buddhist monasteries and stupas. Conquered by the Arabs in the 8th cent., it became important in the world of Islam as the original home of the Barmakids. Under the Abbasid caliphate its fame as a center of learning earned Balkh the title "mother of cities." The city was sacked in 1221 by Jenghiz Khan and lay in ruins until Timur rebuilt it (early 16th cent.). It passed to the Uzbeks and then briefly to the Mughal empire before falling (18th cent.) to Nadir Shah. In 1850, Balkh became part of the unified kingdom of Afghanistan. The old city is now mostly in ruins; the new city, some distance away, is an agricultural and commercial center, inhabited chiefly by Uzbeks. The Russian invasion and Afghan civil war left Balkh and much of the north in the hands of Uzbek militia, but Tajik forces have contested Uzbek control.
_http://www.questia.com/library/encyclopedia/balkh.jsp

Then we can wander into the world of secret societies and modern conspiracy...

From A History of Secret Societies by Arkon Daraul p.225

Aren’t some of the Bavarian Illuminati titles very similar to titles in the Masonic Order?

"It is also important to note that all of this is centering on Afghanistan. Afghanistan was inhabited by our ancestors known as the Kushites, as can be seen by the name of the mountain range Osama Bin Laden is said to be hiding in; "Hindu-Kush." The name of the mountain range comes from the Indian Kushites, who were referred to as the "Eastern Ethiopians" by Herodotus and other ancient historians on account of the "black skins". The region of Afghanistan was from ancient times known as one of the major centers through which the "masters" worked from behind the scenes to influence the evolution of the human family of the planet Earth."

The following quotes are all from "The People of the Secret" by Ernest Scott

"Present day folklore in Afghanistan asserts that after the Moslem conquest Balkh was known as The elevated Candle (Sham-I-Bala) which is evidently a classical Persianization of the Sanskrit Shambala. …According to Alice Bailey, the Theosophist, "Sanyat Kumara" (generally identified with the biblical "Ancient of Days) lives in Shambala. Below him is a triad of world government: Manu, Maitreya,and Manachohen, jointly responsible for creating and dissolving racial types and the rise and fall of civilizations…"pg.174

"…the known techniques of the European Illuminists are almost identical with those of the Roshania (the Illuminated) sect of the Afghan hinterland. …Thus Balkh, Khorasan, Kafiristan and the area where the illuminated Roshania are located are all in the same general area of Afghanistan and indeed are not far from each other. …The Hindu Kush mountain range is in Afghanistan: geographically it forms the western extreme of the Himalayas."pp.177-178

" Afghanistan is therefore linked in the tradition of the "witches", the Anthroposophists, the Theosophists, the Buddhist Lamaists of Tibet, the Vedantists, the Masons, and the "Illuminati". The single common factor is a Sufic impulse emanating from Afghanistan." p. 179

"An inner circle of humanity which kindles or restrains human activity is associated with the Sufi concept of the Abdals (Changed Ones"), and this is openly referred to in both oral and literary sources."p.164

"…interventions designed to inject a developmental impulse into the historical process are discontinuous." "…Occasions relate to the fortuitous presence of energies on a much vaster scale and perhaps from outside the planet. It is as though a solar wind blows on the Earth at intervals. When it does, agents of the Directorate – represented for the past 1,000 years and more by some Sufic organizations – can act to straighten out involuntary trends and produce evolutionary gain. In the absence of this "solar wind" there is no possibility of work and hence no activity on the historical scale." P.166
_http://www.tehutionline.com/newpage12.htm

Hmm... solar wind - and it looks like our sunspot cycle is starting up again.

Thanks Rabelais,

Rabelais said:
Hmm... solar wind - and it looks like our sunspot cycle is starting up again.

The last paragraph of your quoted text was noted – blowing in the wind indeed.

This one was interesting too;

Present day folklore in Afghanistan asserts that after the Moslem conquest Balkh was known as The elevated Candle (Sham-I-Bala) which is evidently a classical Persianization of the Sanskrit Shambala. …According to Alice Bailey, the Theosophist, "Sanyat Kumara" (generally identified with the biblical "Ancient of Days) lives in Shambala. Below him is a triad of world government: Manu, Maitreya,and Manachohen, jointly responsible for creating and dissolving racial types and the rise and fall of civilizations…

Conquest of sovereign states has so many variability’s and aims; strategic, oil, looting, minerals, water, etcetera. Afghanistan, osit, is a completely different kettle of fish and it is to the un-attuned, if thinking about it, enigmatic; which I am one. It does seem that this place is some kind of eye that nations focus upon from time to time through history and perhaps to understand it we would need to read from different historical texts that are no longer visible, all others do a good job to distract but clues might be within such as things you referenced above.

The C’s say “discover”, but time is short and like others, need to pay attention to things such as detoxifying, breathing and a whole host of internal issues. That being said, Afghanistan still seems to speak for better understanding.

Bluelamp said:
Shangri-La is of course also a story based on Shambhala and my personal synchronicity kind of gives meaning even to the hyphen in Shangri-La. I am the father of joined twins Shay and Lea who lived for 45 minutes. Until a month before their premature birth we thought we had one child and Shaleigh was our choice for a girl's name. After that it seems like I was dragged through learning a lot more Jungian psychology and physics than I ever expected. A few years after my son was born, we adopted a girl we named Chyla, a derivation from Shay and Lea. Chyla turned out to be from Xela (pronounced Shayla), Guatemala. She will have been 12 for 6 days on 12/21/2012 though I didn't know anything about Mayan calendars back then, we didn't adopt from Guatemala for that, we actually started off trying in the U.S. In Chyla's first year in preschool there were 9 students but the names included Shayla, Sela, Sara and three Hailey's, apparently we weren't the only ones to use a derivative of Shay and Lea. Anyways, I'm totally convinced that Shambha and La are the twin towers, the "elevated candles" in Persian aka Afghanistan:

Candlebright
Stevie Nicks
(Trouble In Shangri-la)

For no special reason...
The activity of Scheila started roughly at the same time as the storm on Saturn. Can it be because of an alignment Saturn-Elenin-a few belt asteroids-Scheila?.. ELEven NINe, or even more striking when read backwards: NINELEven. And according to NASA, Comet Elenin will have its closest approach to the sun on... September 10, 2011 - which is also a NINE ELEVEN if you look at the year as 11 and month as 9. Considering the research we have recently done on comet borne pathogens and their possible relationship to the destruction of more than half of humanity during the Dark Ages which have now been identified as periods of cometary bombardment}, are we going to see a return of the Black Death?
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/224062-Comet-Elenin-Harbinger-of-What-

Anyways, enough beating around the bush. Is it me or does anybody find this Christchurch earthquake a tad symbolic? While the state of the Western (i.e. Christian) world appears to be shaken to the core from recent crop failures, food shortages, signs of economic Armageddon, and protests consuming the Middle East and elsewhere, the town of CHRISTchurch experiences a devastating earthquake, shaking half the city to the ground. Even the spire of the iconic Christ Church Cathedral toppled over burying 22 tourists under the rubble. Keep in mind that this all happened on the 22nd day of the 2nd month of the year 2011. Yes, the two's do get a bit dizzying. Does anybody find this beyond coincidental, as if the Universe was trying to send a message to humanity, and specifically the Western world, about the direction we're headed? I find this just a bit perplexing.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/225482-The-Christchurch-Tragedy-A-Message-from-the-Universe

Since 2/22 was my 50th birthday, it was kind of interesting; not that I overly needed a personal reminder, Christina Green born on 9/11/2001 had her funeral at my Tucson church.

The Stone of Saturn
(Maier, Atlanta Fugiens, 1618

from Edinger's Anatomy of the Psyche, page 92)

The stone hovers in the sky above a mountain and a church, a vision not unlike the one Birnbaum reports as common amongst lamas familiar with the Shambhala prophecy - the Chakravartin's iron wheel falling from the sky toward a house.

Jacob Boehme described Saturn as 'beginner of all corporeity and palpability'.
http://tap3x.net/EMBTI/j5hyperbody.html

Parallax said:
Picked up this thread after searching Marquis Alexandre Saint-Yves D’Alveydre (1842-1909) in the forum; also some time ago read Laura’s discussion on ‘Darkness over Tibet’ by Illion concerning this thread directly.

The thread was initiated above by JosephGCaldwell a guest asking the question;

Yes, and how interesting that it kind of got derailed twice and then dropped. In my opinion, when the mind is resistant to exploring certain ideas, that is a sure sign that there is some very valuable knowledge up for grabs, if only we "push through" to the other side.

Anyhow, I had typed out a whole response, hit preview, and then lost the entire thing because my cookie had expired. :mad: So instead of reconstructing the entire thing, I am just going to copy and paste some stuff from previous discussions I have had on this topic. If anybody finds it interesting, we can discuss and pick up the thread again.

Tenet Nosce said:
Zoroastrianism was the first to classify all nonphysical entities into two groups based upon their affinity to the "One True God" Interestingly, in that system, the ahuras were the positive entities, while the daevas were the followers of the false god.

Somehow, these roles got completely reversed as Zoroastrianism spread down through the Indian subcontinent which the daevas coming out on top. Megalomaniac women in modern society are still referred to as devas, and in some cases, are worshiped by their followers in pop culture. (Many of said people who would probably call themselves atheists, I might add). Our society glorifies personalities that self-aggrandize simply "because they can". "You go, girl!" What an inspiration for young women to live up to. Rolleyes

This pole-shift got translated back into the Hebrew cosmology as angels and demons. So still today, people call upon the "angels" unaware that there is this massive confusion going on as to who is REALLY the wolf in sheep's clothing!

Over the years, this idea continued to develop in to the myths of Shambhalla and Agartha- the secret underground homes of the gods and their ethereal followers. Again, one is positive and one is negative, but that depends on who you are talking to.

Theosophy, as conceived by Blavatsky and her disciples, places Shambhalla as the secret abode of the Ascended Masters to which we should aspire. Interesting that they go back to that same type of savior/guru mentality only now it is the Ascended Master who will step in on humanity's behalf.

Also, absent from the Lucis (once Lucifer) Publishing material is ANY mention of Agartha. Surely they know about it through the works of Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton in The Coming Race and Joseph Alexandre Saint-Yves' Mission of India in Europe. The theosophists were instrumental in forwarding the agenda of the League of Nations, now United Nations.

Of course, we are all led to believe that this was a good thing, and part of why the world was able to come together to overthrow the Third Reich. BUT the Third Reich was just another example of what happens when a teaching gets distorted by the exuberance of a charismatic leader. If not for the theosophists playing mirror games and dabbling in magic, there would have never been an opportunity for the idea of reconstituting the Master Aryan Race to take hold under the auspices of the Hitler and the swastika.

The swastika, of course, having been for at least 2000 years, the symbol of the Jains, our "harmless" vegetarian friends from the above post.

Now here we are today, with evangelicals all across America (and other continents) writhing on the ground "possessed by the Holy Spirit". Hmmmmm... I dunno to me anything that the body appears to be trying to violently throw off doesn't sound like the Holy Spirit to me! Of course, in their mind, it is the demons inside that are fighting because they don't want to be cast out.

Politically speaking, Americans style themselves as democrats or republicans (read: socialists or fascists) having no clue that this is a false dichotomy that, in many ways, can be traced back to the distortion caused by Ra's intervention! We overlook that both parties are seeking to exert greater control over society- and neither of them acknowledges the innate wisdom which would allow people to choose for themselves what is right for them. But each side, being so caught up in their self-righteousness, feels justified in attempting to FORCE EVERYBODY into living according to their chosen principle, and don't see any contradiction in using subversive tactics to promote their agenda even though they run contrary to their supposed ideals.

Each side invokes a "group mind" which is essentially a nonphysical entity created by man. For one side, it is the ideal of the One World Government, with all nations subservient to a global governing body. For the other side it is supranational corporations battling it out in the global marketplace to see who comes out on top, and so gets to call the shots.

This second quote is from an email exchange with a scholar on Saint-Yves:

I am still working my way through your articles as well as the The Kingdom of Agarttha. Having now read some of these fantastical descriptions first-hand I can see how one might wonder about his mental state. I have noted a couple of times so far where Saint-Yves referred to some type of chemical agent. On p. 86:

"Among the chemical agents that allow the fakirs to become, for a certain period of time, condensers saturated with Ether and terrestrial magnetism, there is one that is perfectly familiar to our laboratories but without anyone possessing a clue as to its occult and physiological-dynamic properties."

Then there is the point in the notebook in a section on "Botanical Magic" where you pointed out the last countersignature of Haji Sharif. Just thinking about the broader context of the time period I can't help think of what was going on in the United States with John Stith Pemberton and the invention of Coca-Cola. No doubt cocaine had also made its way to Paris in other forms as well. Cannabis, opium, or even ayahuasca would also emerge as possibilities, though this comment about it being "perfectly familiar to our laboratories" would seem to implicate cocaine. Perhaps Saint-Yves and Haji Sharif had some sort of disagreement over this subject?

As a scholar, I'm afraid I don't even ask such questions because there is insufficient data to answer them. I would rather suspend judgment and be content not knowing.

Still I also wonder how much of Saint-Yves perceived "megalomania" might actually be that of Papus projected onto him. As you and others have noted, Papus was a bit prone to exaggeration and appeared to sometimes overextend his invitation to speak on Saint-Yves' behalf. I am also thinking of that "note of gossip" which refers to some sort of disagreement between Saint-Yves and Papus over the means of attaining astral travel. As we know, Saint-Yves never himself published the Archeometre, and recalled Mission de l'Inde en Europe.

Good point. Papus was just as megalomaniac in his own way.

In consideration of how the ideas of Papus and the Martinists, along with Lytton's The Coming Race rejoined together into the cosmology and ideology of the Third Reich, symbolized by the swastika that clearly belongs to Jainism, I can see why perhaps Saint-Yves was concerned. Even to this very day global foreign policy is grappling with this dynamic between synarchism and anarchism. (See attached "Synarchists Block the Way to a New Bretton Woods") Of course, now we call anarchists terrorists.

As a scholar of Saint-Yves, do you suppose that this is what he had in mind when recalling his book? Was he trying to avoid this very outcome? Or was this in fact what he wanted all along? Were his ideas co-opted by Papus and twisted into something more elitist? If Saint-Yves were here, what would he have to say about Hitler and fascism?

Again, these are questions I don't ask, for lack of knowledge of SYA's mindset and of the political dimension (his Synarchical side has always bored me!). I can at least say that he was no racist (e.g. the King of the World of his Agarttha is a black Ethiopian) nor anti-Semitic (look at Mission des Juifs). Louis de Maistre has quite a few suggestions about why SYA recalled the book, but none of them are decisive.

It gets somewhat more bizarre when one considers that many al-Qaeda operatives are originating from just the same location where Haji Sharif is purported to have originated. There is a place I have located on the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan, about 475 km southwest of Kabul named "Haji Sharif Ghundai" which in turn is less than 20km from the Khojak Tunnel, built in 1891. I also dug up a map of the area ca. 650 BC in which you see the land is labeled as being that of the "Sagartians." Do you suppose that is mere coincidence?

This is a wonderful coincidence, if it is one! I see that the Sagartia is even called "Asagarta" in the Encyclopedia Iranica. No one has ever come up with this before, but I have no idea of what to do with it.
There's a book whose English title would be "Rene Guenon and the Seven Towers of the Devil," which is about a crescent of evil centers curling round from Afghanistan to Russia. I don't own the book, but it's part of a genre of French occult conspiracy theory that makes great recreational reading.

[quote author=Tenet Nosce]
Yes, and how interesting that it kind of got derailed twice and then dropped. In my opinion, when the mind is resistant to exploring certain ideas, that is a sure sign that there is some very valuable knowledge up for grabs, if only we "push through" to the other side.[/quote]

Most interesting post Tenet Nosce. There seems just so many darn circles within circles to navigate and like the stated correspondence with your scholar said:

...because there is insufficient data to answer them.

transcript said:
A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.
Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?
A: Circles within circles.
Q: (L) Masons?
A: One example of concept.

Have a look here for further discussion:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7755.msg55536.html#msg55536

Also, is it possible for you to post back further descriptors/visual clues or links of this below? As for "al-Qaeda operatives originating", not so sure that their originality was not somewhat cooked, osit. Darn elusive bunch.

It gets somewhat more bizarre when one considers that many al-Qaeda operatives are originating from just the same location where Haji Sharif is purported to have originated. There is a place I have located on the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan, about 475 km southwest of Kabul named "Haji Sharif Ghundai" which in turn is less than 20km from the Khojak Tunnel, built in 1891. I also dug up a map of the area ca. 650 BC in which you see the land is labeled as being that of the "Sagartians." Do you suppose that is mere coincidence?

Anyhow, I had typed out a whole response, hit preview, and then lost the entire thing because my cookie had expired. :mad: So instead of reconstructing the entire thing, I am just going to copy and paste some stuff from previous discussions I have had on this topic. If anybody finds it interesting, we can discuss and pick up the thread again.

Sorry this happened to you, however, it's always interesting to see where things go and will have to do a little reading refresher on these matters and check back here.

You mentioned in a prior post:

Although I have known about the C's for quite some time, for some reason I have never really taken a close look at the transcripts.

Hope you get the chance to read the Wave Series through.

Thanks Tenet Nosce :)

Back
Top Bottom