AIDS, Gays and Arkansas

R

Realmhiker

The next is a sub-thread originated as a result of the <Congress on Food Labels> discussion. Submersible wrote an article relating to the apparent plan to exterminate Black people using AIDS several decades ago. As he pointed out this is topic could have it's own thread, so that is what I am trying to do here.

=========================
Walker wrote:

I personally believe it is stage two of the Governments move to "genecide" the African Americans and possibly others. My theory comes from a few sources, and it makes sense to me.

1. There was a government project started around 1972, and the project was a "biological global warfare" that the Government want to use 10 years later. The goals were to strike at 3 places on this planet. And they are:

a. Africa
b. Arkansas
c. San Fransisco

Why those 3 places?
1. Africa..... Black People
2. Arkansas..... Gays
3. San Fransisco..... Gays

The project was expected to go global in 1982, but it was delayed and it was introduced into the world in 1985.

If you guessed AIDS/HIV, you're absolutely correct.

Back to my point... According the the US Census Bureau the African Americans make up 6% of the US population..... BUT........ OVER 50% of the people have AIDS/HIV. That's very strange to me that for years it was the gay people with AIDS, and the drug users that shared needles.... years and years of studying, now all of a sudden the African American population here in the US is the most affected by this. It seems obvious to me what's going on.

By taking the ingredients off the lables will be the perfect plan to easily poison people, especially when you only NOW have 3% off the people to eliminate.

That's what I believe this dislabling law will pass. And it's also another reason why people are going to have to live off of their own land and plant and cultivate their own fruits and veggies. I can live without the meat.

All-in-all, these things have been written to all of us, for generations and really all we can do is put the word out just to prepare others, but there's nothing we can do to stop it, because it was said that it WILL be done.

Start buying your seeds and so forth, at least have them stocked so when things get really bad, you'll at least be able to survive. The food is going to be poisoned. I GUARANTEE IT!.

With all of these things unfolding, I've predicted a few years ago that there will be a civil war here in the US by the year 2015. I believe it may be sooner, but that's coming too.

Just prepare yourself!

Walkman
Last edited by Walkman (2006-02-28 23:23:57)

Realmhiker wrote:

Hey you all, thanks so much for your replies... that was a lot of fod for thought. I am juust curious about the AIDS thing, why would Gays in Arkansas be targeted? I mean, maybe I am not seeing the relation... but I mean... How should I put this, don't gays as communities tend to live in larger cities, like what you said, San Francisco? How about New York, and Chicago where there is by the way a lot of Blacks, if this was part of the master plan? Just trying to understand, why Arkansas...

=================================
Walker wrote:

You have an excellent point. Just remember, during those years, the population status and lifestyles were different than how a person may compare it to now.

Arkansas is also a place, or at least then in the '70's on the plan to test. Why a particular place? I can't answer why they would choose those places except for the reasons I've speculated upon.

Also, don't think that the "Gay" marraige law going on all over passed for no reason. But, we can discuss that in another thread. I am teaching myself to stay on one subject, or at least keep my conversation in order.

==============================

Ok, now that we are on this thread... I find it very intriguing why the government would have a plot to use Arkansas to kill gays. Even in those times, given the social revolutions, the hot spots, to my knowledge, were never in the Bible belt... but places like New York, and California. Maybe someone older can correct me.

And about the Gay Marriage law, I know of one state that passed it, Massachussets, none of the others have. So my question to you now is how does this tie in with AIDS, and the plot you mentioned to kill Blacks? Furthermore, I think these are murky waters to be walking on because somehow your theory would imply that Blacks are more drawn to bisexuality or homosexuality and therefore being identified as such, the governement target them for extermination this way... Help me out because this is how it came across on your original post.

Sorry, I missquoted. The original article was written by Walker, not by Submersible.

Realmhiker said:
Sorry, I missquoted. The original article was written by Walker, not by Submersible.
You misquoted again.... The name is Walkman... NOT Walker

Accorfing to this topic title, it would be assumed that if a person read my thread and then read your "subject" title, it could be looked at like.. "I wonder why he hasn't mentioned the other locations. Maybe he believes some of it is true."

There can always be debates about the locations of the AIDS attack/strike, but that there still doesn't make it un-true either. Like I said before, I've been told this information back in 1994, and i've done my own studies and I came to my own conclusions. If any any of the story is correct, then we ALL SHOULD hold the SAME RISKS as another.

Ask the people older than you and do any research you want, I'd bet that you that out of every disease you can think of that man has ever encountered, you wouldn't come up with a list of more than 3 diseases that are "Proven Race Related And GUARANTEES Your Death. The only one I can think of is AIDS. I could be wrong, but tell me.... what other diseases strike at a particular nationality of people?

Let's go back when it all began.... When AIDS/HIV was introduced to the world in 1985.... years and years of studing has proven homosexuality was one of the causes of AIDS.... But homosexuality has been going on since near the beginning of mans existance. If homosexuality has been played out as one... I said one.. of the AIDS epidemic,,,, why in the world would you even think about allowing 2 men to marry? To each their own.... if the homsexuals want to be together,,, let them.. but don't make it "lawful" for them to be married. Are you starting to see why the AIDS problem is not going to end?

Personally I don't have any idea of why Arkansas would be on the targeted list, but Africa and San Fransisco made perfect sense to me. I would guess the same as your thoughts.. Why that place?

Maybe the population density could be the easiest place to monito/manage..... who knows?
Maybe Arkansas was the easiest place to infect..... who knows?

It's good to see that although you've questioned Arkansas, you haven't questioned the two other places. Maybe you believe just a little bit of the "theory", but I do see it differently..... regardless of which state it may have started out.

Do you honestly think AIDS is a natural occurance that just happens to target a specific race of people?

Just for the record, why is it that in numerous replies/responses of my threads, you refer to me as "Walker".? Where did you even get such the idea that that is my name? I'm just curious.

Walkman

Walkman said:
Do you honestly think AIDS is a natural occurance that just happens to target a specific race of people?

Walkman
Its an interesting question. Was it deliberate or an accident? And, even if it was an accident, why isn't it being researched as such? That smacks of a cover-up. Why would they do that?

Here are some articles that you may find thought provoking.
http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/Elswood94.html
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/46a.htm
Dr Alan Cantwells stuff is an interesting read. An excert:
Conveniently lost in the history of AIDS is the gay Hepatitis-B vaccine experiment that immediately preceded the decimation of gay Americans. A "cohort" of over a thousand young gays was injected with the vaccine at the New York Blood Center in Manhattan during the period November 1978 to October 1979.1 Similar gay experiments were conducted in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, St. Louis, and Chicago, beginning in 1980.2 The AIDS epidemic broke out shortly thereafter.
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=132

And this is just to let people know that maybe the problem of experiments and accidents has a historical precedent.
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html

Ruth said:
Walkman said:

Walkman
Its an interesting question. Was it deliberate or an accident? And, even if it was an accident, why isn't it being researched as such? That smacks of a cover-up. Why would they do that?

Here are some articles that you may find thought provoking.
http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/Elswood94.html
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/46a.htm
Dr Alan Cantwells stuff is an interesting read. An excert:
Conveniently lost in the history of AIDS is the gay Hepatitis-B vaccine experiment that immediately preceded the decimation of gay Americans. A "cohort" of over a thousand young gays was injected with the vaccine at the New York Blood Center in Manhattan during the period November 1978 to October 1979.1 Similar gay experiments were conducted in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, St. Louis, and Chicago, beginning in 1980.2 The AIDS epidemic broke out shortly thereafter.
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=132

And this is just to let people know that maybe the problem of experiments and accidents has a historical precedent.
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html
Ruth,

How could you have come up with something as powerful as that? That means that there are people out there that believes the AIDS epidemic is not a natural occurance.

I can tell you this much Beth, I bow to you. I'm am so pleased that I'm not the only one who has thought of the most outrageous conspiracy theory ever heard. I knew there was truth to what I was told. Why?.. because 1st of all,,, I'm smart enough to weigh my pros and cons... I'm smart enough to evaluate with an OPEN MIND... Which means that a person will evaluate both sides WITHOUT favor of a particular side. Then come up with their own conclusion.

I'm going to read those articles... but Ruth.. you hit the nail right on the head. That excerpt say MORE than what I was theorising on.... But even doing my own findings and news reports... I was always convinced that what I was told in 1994 was true.

And even though this is another subject, but isn't it just so, so so so, so, coincidental that at the same year the worlds most deadliest virus AIDS = 1985....... had his backup friend.. which is the "drug antidote... which was introduced into the world in that same year.........1985........... THE ONE AND ONLY..... drums please.......... Crack Cocaine.

I must be one that belongs to a group of thorisers... because the things I theorise on,, and I have proof, it seems to be that I'm not the only who has come to that same exact theory, and even more, make me think some more.... and then you have that cycle going....... if it's called conspiracy theory...... I'm with it. It's actually being able to accept the TRUTH..... prove something... but either being denied to present the true evidence, and (or) being slandered for doing so or the evidence being destroyed or manipulated.

I didn't know about the other states. but I'll lokk at those links. That's what a site like this is suppose to be about. Although we may not agree on everything 100%... but the theme of this site is to get people together who doesn't want to live under a mind control. And that means that those that do participate here shouldn't be posting insinuations against the theme of the site. It makes me feel like "Neo-Cons" are infiltrating the good cause sites.

It also seems amazing that even with my few so called theories... there are more reports and documentations that seem to be covering it fully.. wayyyy more than me..... So, just because of that.. I know there is another side of the story than what is being told.

I stopped my mainstream news channel watching about a week ago.. and it's so amazing that I've been led to this site.after I just stopped wathing them.. (and watching "Denial Stops Here - by Michael Ruppert).. and now I'm even more convinced that the mainstream media is NOT there for my best interest. PERIOD. Local news would be your best bet...The rest of it... forget the media, you'll have to get it from somewhere else. And if you don't get your news from somewhere else... at least to compare stories... you'll always believe the story you was told, and that's because it's the only story you were told.

If there are two sides... I want to hear both sides..
If there is only one side of a story.... We'll,.... let me hear that story.

Walkman

Hey Walkman, sorry about the confusion with your name. I was trying to create the thread fast as to not lose the interesting and polemic topic you brought up. I apologize for any distress it may have caused you.

I will reply to rest when I get a chance to read all the interesting postings our collegues have contributed.

I didn't question the other places, because they seemed obvious to me. If someone was interested in killing a population, you look for where the largest concentration is, you round them up and bang. Now, as an experiment I could see how Arkansas would work...

Walkman said:
Let's go back when it all began.... When AIDS/HIV was introduced to the world in 1985.... years and years of studing has proven homosexuality was one of the causes of AIDS.... But homosexuality has been going on since near the beginning of mans existance. If homosexuality has been played out as one... I said one.. of the AIDS epidemic,,,, why in the world would you even think about allowing 2 men to marry? To each their own.... if the homsexuals want to be together,,, let them.. but don't make it "lawful" for them to be married. Are you starting to see why the AIDS problem is not going to end?

Walkman
You said, "years and years of studing has proven homosexuality was one of the causes of AIDS...." I don't think any atudy is conclusive about a correlation between homosexuals and the onset of AIDS. If that were true, the ancient Greeks would have experienced something similar, and to my knoweldge plagues of those times were of very different nature. Also, in relation to gay marriage, you would think an institution such as marriage would deter gay people from promiscuity. So the argument that gay marriage is necessarily evil doesn't hold up. It is not gay people who spread AIDS, but promiscuous, gratuitous, unprotected sex, which can be done by anybody regardless of who they prefer to sleep with.

Realmhiker said:
Hey Walkman, sorry about the confusion with your name. I was trying to create the thread fast as to not lose the interesting and polemic topic you brought up. I apologize for any distress it may have caused you.

I will reply to rest when I get a chance to read all the interesting postings our collegues have contributed.
Apoligy accepted.

I also need to have Ruth accept my apology too. I just noticed that in the 3rd paragraph or so, I called her Beth. Duhhhh.... I am so sorry about that Ruth.... It's not Beth. My Bad.

Walkman

Walkman said:
How could you have come up with something as powerful as that? That means that there are people out there that believes the AIDS epidemic is not a natural occurance.
Hi Walkman, these are all links/ideas that were brought up and discussed by the QFG in the past as part of their research. I think Laura even has an article called the Flu Supplement. So, this isn't 'new' stuff by any means. And perhaps you will enjoy reading some of the articles written by Laura in order to get a 'feel' of how huge the problem of global deception is and how many areas, things and how long the timeframe of things that are covered up is.

It is interesting how some conspiracy theories will get promoted by the PTB and others will actively be dismissed or ideas will be 'vectored' and information witheld.

Walkman said:
... I was always convinced that what I was told in 1994 was true.

<snip> you'll always believe the story you was told, and that's because it's the only story you were told.
Yeah, ain't that the truth. And when you realise the length and bredth that the control system will go to get people who want the truth looking in the wrong direction - you will be astonished! There are many ways of doing this. I think one of the ways that this may have been done was linking AIDS to the very devisive and emotive topic of homosexuality. Calling it 'the Gay plague'.

I read somewhere that there were 2 types of HIV virus which cause AIDS. One in Africa and one in the West. Somehow, I don't think this very fragile virus is 'robust' enough to mutate on a plane trip from Africa to the West. It seems more probable to me that there were two sets of contaminated vaccines from two different sources. But then, I haven't done enough reading on this and its not my field of expertise either. So, good luck with finding out more about this part of our reality.

Walkman
You said, "years and years of studing has proven homosexuality was one of the causes of AIDS...." I don't think any atudy is conclusive about a correlation between homosexuals and the onset of AIDS. If that were true, the ancient Greeks would have experienced something similar, and to my knoweldge plagues of those times were of very different nature. Also, in relation to gay marriage, you would think an institution such as marriage would deter gay people from promiscuity. So the argument that gay marriage is necessarily evil doesn't hold up. It is not gay people who spread AIDS, but promiscuous, gratuitous, unprotected sex, which can be done by anybody regardless of who they prefer to sleep with.
Realmhiker,

If you noticed it or not, I'm agreeing with the fact that all of the years of studying AIDS and links it somewhere back to homosexuals, I knew that was a bunch of garbage. That's just what I'm saying... Since I know homosexuality has been around from near mans beginning, I know that people haven't died from homosexuality encounters.. throughout all those centuries, and now all of a sudden a new disease comes out and points to what a group of particular people have/are doing.

Looking at the thread Ruth posted could make me assume.... "Hey... maybe Arkansas was on the targeted list, or maybe it wasn't. I named 3 places, and more places were named after that from another source".

If we can look at the Agent Orange and other man made diseases and see the destructiveness, why would we even have a shadow of doubt that AIDS/HIV is MAN MADE... ?

I'm sure there are more states being added to the list every year, and I say that because of this: Atually Another Subject::::::

Throughtout mankinds existance we have fought off every cold, virus, flu's, you name it.. even with the help of old traditional medicines. Man has always survived. Now, look at what you're being sold on.

1. You're being sold on the fact that because of a flu season coming around, you should go and get a flu shot.
a. You're paying for it.
b. You don't even know what they're injecting in you.
c. The injection is SUPPOSE to "introduce" the virus into you, and at the same time fight it off, ,,, which in fact, you're actually being forced to catch the flu, and then after that stage is over, NOW the injection is working and in full motion, supposingly fighting of any future flu for that year. When you take the flu shot.... You caught a virus.

Who's to say what's in those bottles?
Who's to say the bottles aren't marked, whereas the person doing the injections are fore-told that a certain injection goes to a particular race of people?

Has anybody ever gotten hold of one of those bottles and had it analyzed? It very well could be just as it's claimed to be, but it's still a virus if it has to make you catch the flu. I never took those shots, and I'm not going to ever do so. If a flu, virus, a common cold take me out..... oh well. I don't need no injection that claims to protect me from it. But, there is no cure for the flu anyway, except eat right, and keep healthy bodies, and live healthy.

Walkman

To my knowledge one of the authorities to this subject is Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz. He publishes books and videos to educate yourself in regards to above subject matters. I have a couple of his books boot haven't gotten to the yet but I did see a bunch of his videos. Walkman - your jaw is going to stay on the floor the whole time you watch. Go to his website at http://www.tetrahedron.org/index.html or google his name. From the website:

Tetrahedron said:
Dr. Horowitz documents the man-made sources of the world’s most deadly viruses and catastrophic illnesses. He evidences, like no one has ever done, academic and political malfeasance and fraud in public health and modern medicine afflicting the world’s populations. In fact, the massive killing and injuring of people through contaminated vaccines, intoxicated blood-supplies, injurious drugs, poisoned waters, polluted airways, dangerous chemicals, and genetically modified foods is best defined as genocide, as all of this is conducted and rationalized for profit and political expedience. Examples provided by Dr. Horowitz in this historic lecture include: the origin of AIDS from corporate labs to gay Americans and Black Africans through experimental hepatitis B vaccines administered during the early 1970s; exploding cancer rates that were predicted and expedited due to recklessly irresponsible health officials protecting their jobs and grants; heart disease scams perpetrated upon the unsuspecting miseducated masses; unprecedented new flu-like illnesses involving military laboratories developed for profit and population control; new immune suppressive germs and chemical co-factors developed and released to prompt Gulf War-like illnesses long before the first Iraqi invasion; and diabetic pandemics linked to insulin production by genetically modified yeast spread environmentally and through our current food supplies. Dr. Horowitz provides these examples and more as an urgent plea for a return to scientific integrity and human sanity in this graphic and unparalleled lecture DVD.
His books have names like:
IATROGENOCIDE: The Biotechnology, Politics, and Economics of Emerging Pandemics
DNA: Pirates of the Sacred Spiral
Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare, and the classic
Emerging Viruses; AIDS & Ebola; Nature,Accident, or Intentional?

Have fun.

Fifth Way said:
To my knowledge one of the authorities to this subject is Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz. He publishes books and videos to educate yourself in regards to above subject matters. I have a couple of his books boot haven't gotten to the yet but I did see a bunch of his videos. Walkman - your jaw is going to stay on the floor the whole time you watch. Go to his website at http://www.tetrahedron.org/index.html or google his name. From the website:

Tetrahedron said:
Dr. Horowitz documents the man-made sources of the world’s most deadly viruses and catastrophic illnesses. He evidences, like no one has ever done, academic and political malfeasance and fraud in public health and modern medicine afflicting the world’s populations. In fact, the massive killing and injuring of people through contaminated vaccines, intoxicated blood-supplies, injurious drugs, poisoned waters, polluted airways, dangerous chemicals, and genetically modified foods is best defined as genocide, as all of this is conducted and rationalized for profit and political expedience. Examples provided by Dr. Horowitz in this historic lecture include: the origin of AIDS from corporate labs to gay Americans and Black Africans through experimental hepatitis B vaccines administered during the early 1970s; exploding cancer rates that were predicted and expedited due to recklessly irresponsible health officials protecting their jobs and grants; heart disease scams perpetrated upon the unsuspecting miseducated masses; unprecedented new flu-like illnesses involving military laboratories developed for profit and population control; new immune suppressive germs and chemical co-factors developed and released to prompt Gulf War-like illnesses long before the first Iraqi invasion; and diabetic pandemics linked to insulin production by genetically modified yeast spread environmentally and through our current food supplies. Dr. Horowitz provides these examples and more as an urgent plea for a return to scientific integrity and human sanity in this graphic and unparalleled lecture DVD.
His books have names like:
IATROGENOCIDE: The Biotechnology, Politics, and Economics of Emerging Pandemics
DNA: Pirates of the Sacred Spiral
Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare, and the classic
Emerging Viruses; AIDS & Ebola; Nature,Accident, or Intentional?

Have fun.
Now this is real ponerology. Ever since I became aware of how the AIDS virus was supposed to have spread, there was something in the story of a miss, there was in my opinion a lot of hear and say, similar to the stories of the Chupacabras... and that led me to believe that a larger truth was being covered by huge amounts of missinformation. I have never doubted what Walkman postulated here, I was just curious as to why Arkansas.

I was having a conversation with someone yesterday over this issue, and it was brought to my attention that maybe it was a military project. We all have heard about the issue of gays in the military. I suppose, in a very poor way of thinking the military could have being trying to rid itself from the people they didn't want. I started thinking about some of the C's sessions with Laura, in which they speak about the propensity of the Aryans to be more warrior like, and the cromosome make up of the Nephilym (XYY) and how this whole thing in the larger squeme of things might have been part of the greater plan: To rid the Earth of any human with any racial or other traits contrary to the master plan of our friends the Lizzies, and Grays. Just a thought.

I do not rule out the possibility that viral biogenetic engineering is occurring today and that HIV or H5N1 or a number of other things may have originated in some Lab somewhere for one or another nefarious purposes. But I do have problems with this information. I don't understand the original story. A whole bunch of it does not make sense and I find it hard to believe any of it because of all the inconsistencies.

Walkman as posted by Realmhiker said:
Walker wrote:

I personally believe it is stage two of the Governments move to "genecide" the African Americans and possibly others. My theory comes from a few sources, and it makes sense to me.

1. There was a government project started around 1972, and the project was a "biological global warfare" that the Government want to use 10 years later. The goals were to strike at 3 places on this planet. And they are:

a. Africa
b. Arkansas
c. San Fransisco

Why those 3 places?
2. Arkansas..... Gays

The project was expected to go global in 1982, but it was delayed and it was introduced into the world in 1985.

If you guessed AIDS/HIV, you're absolutely correct.

Back to my point... According the the US Census Bureau the African Americans make up 6% of the US population..... BUT........ OVER 50% of the people have AIDS/HIV. That's very strange to me that for years it was the gay people with AIDS, and the drug users that shared needles.... years and years of studying, now all of a sudden the African American population here in the US is the most affected by this. It seems obvious to me what's going on.

By taking the ingredients off the lables will be the perfect plan to easily poison people, especially when you only NOW have 3% off the people to eliminate.

That's what I believe this dislabling law will pass. And it's also another reason why people are going to have to live off of their own land and plant and cultivate their own fruits and veggies. I can live without the meat.

All-in-all, these things have been written to all of us, for generations and really all we can do is put the word out just to prepare others, but there's nothing we can do to stop it, because it was said that it WILL be done.

Start buying your seeds and so forth, at least have them stocked so when things get really bad, you'll at least be able to survive. The food is going to be poisoned. I GUARANTEE IT!.

With all of these things unfolding, I've predicted a few years ago that there will be a civil war here in the US by the year 2015. I believe it may be sooner, but that's coming too.

Just prepare yourself!

Walkman
Last edited by Walkman (2006-02-28 23:23:57)

Walkman said:
My theory comes from a few sources, and it makes sense to me.
What sources? Can you provide links or books or whatever it is that you get this information. Usually in saying such things it is considerate to give sources so that others can verify and determine for themselves. Please share them so they can be verified.

Walkman said:

a. Africa
b. Arkansas
c. San Fransisco

Why those 3 places?
2. Arkansas..... Gays

Please share your source for this information.
Especially - "There was a government project started around 1972"
AND - "it was introduced into the world in 1985."

Walkman said:
Please post your source link to the Census Bureau that shows 50% of African Americans have AIDS/HIV. I am not sure even if that is what you are saying above. It sounds like it. Perhaps you mean 50% of aids/hiv cases are African American which would be closer to the figures I can find. Also from what I can find, the African American population in the US is about 12%, maybe closer to 13% now.

Where do you get the information "According the the US Census Bureau the African Americans make up 6% of the US population"? It is not from the US Census Bureau.

Also your statement - "It seems obvious to me what's going on."
Can you tell me what you think is obvious. Usually in making such statements it implies that others also see this obvious thing. But I do not know what it is that you think is obvious. It is in no way clear at all and you provide no elucidation as to what this might be. It is kind of an open ended declaration with no information following it as far as I interpret it.

SOURCE: CDC
Black or African American Populations
Blacks or African Americans are people having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.1 According to the 2000 U.S. Census, those who identify only as African American constitute approximately 12 percent of the American population -- almost 35 million individuals.

SOURCE: US Census Bureau
U.S. Census Bureau Fact Finder
Census 2000 Demographic Profile Highlights:
Selected Population Group: Black or African American alone

African US
American
Total 34,658,190 281,421,906
Male 16,465,185 138,053,563
Female 18,193,005 143,368,343
The African American's are about 12% of US population
34,658,190 / 281,421,906 = 0.12315 (12.32%) in 2000 the census

Fact Sheet: HIV/AIDS among African Americans
The above fact sheet does say:

# According to the 2000 census, African Americans make up 12.3% of the US population. However, African Americans accounted for 19,206 (50%) of the estimated 38,730 new HIV/AIDS diagnoses in the United States in the 35 areas with long-term, confidential name-based HIV reporting [2] (see box before the References section for list of states and areas).
# During 2001–2004, the rate of HIV/AIDS diagnoses for African Americans decreased, although the rate for African Americans was still the highest rate for all racial and ethnic groups [3].
# The primary mode of HIV transmission among African American men was sexual contact with other men, followed by heterosexual contact and injection drug use [2].
# The primary mode of HIV transmission among African American women was heterosexual contact, followed by injection drug use [2].
# Of the estimated 145 infants perinatally infected with HIV, 105 (73%) were African American (CDC, HIV/AIDS Reporting System, unpublished data, June 2005).
# Of the estimated 18,849 people under the age of 25 whose diagnosis of HIV/AIDS was made during 2001–2004 in the 33 states with HIV reporting, 11,554 (61%) were African American [4].
# Of the estimated 80,187 African Americans whose diagnosis of HIV/AIDS was made during 2001–2004 in the 33 states with HIV reporting, 49,704 (62%) were males, and 30,483 (38%) were females [4].

If you read the entire information in the fact sheet, specifically: "RISK FACTORS AND BARRIERS TO PREVENTION", the reasons seem to make sense. Socio-Economic factors, Cultural, behavioral, etc. it does seem to make sense.

My point is that without source information, the original story is at the least misleading and at the most just nonsense.

That does not invalidate the possibility of genetic engineering and government labs producing HIV or H5N1 or other pathogens. But this story with its "few sources" is how true information with verifiable sources gets a bad name and gets discredited because of all the noise out there (whether it is co-intel or just honest people getting caught up in stories and not checking things out themselves). It is a good example of just how things work and how difficult it makes it for people to find real information that is not distorted.

As far as the rest of Walkman's post, I am assuming it relates to genetically modified foods and labeling plans being blocked by legislation. I have a tough time commenting on that as I do not have all the context for it. It is difficult to follow though also.

For instance -
Walkman said:
"especially when you only NOW have 3% off the people to eliminate."
Are 97% of people dead at this point? I am having trouble connecting the thought patterns.

I think the food supply is corrupted already. Whether it will be poisoned I think is just a matter of degree as to how you see the damage already caused by the artificial processing of the food supply. GM and everything else looks as if it is just a continuation of this already established damage. And it all relates right back to the world models of corporatism, capitalism, the so called free market, and the pathocracy that runs it.

And I agree with Walkman's assessment of the dire circumstances facing the world. The specifics I cannot make predictions for, whether civil war in the US, global war, weather related catastrophe, earthquakes, cataclysm from solar/extra-solar objects, disease, famine, ... I think it is all in the mix for our future. I cannot guarantee any of these things, but I think the probabilities for all of them are high.

How much can you prepare? Seeds? It sounds like a good idea, but it probably is a good idea if you are already growing some things yourself. Seeds probably won't do you a whole lot of good if a 9.0 quake devastates your area and everyone who survives is relocated to a camp. Or if everyone starts shooting each other, or if a cometary core strikes in the Pacific and sends a tsunami inland 300 miles. Or pick your scenario... I think SOTT's/ Cass / Laura's recent focus on pathocracy and the psychological control of the planet by a small group of elite's without conscience and bringing that to the awareness of every person on the planet is ultimately the last best action that we can take to hopefully get people to see how all of this is related and hopefully get people to realize that they have a choice to make.

I am not trying to discredit the survivalist direction of thought I am perceiving here, but it can very easily be extrapolated and be taken to extremes. All the while we miss the 'why' for what is happening in the world, which seems to be an important part of the lesson and hope for future generations to avoid making these same mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom