Air Force leaks?

Recently I saw some interesting information pertaining to the US Air Force. Supposedly in the late 60's, in a training manual, "Introductory Space Science" from the department of physics Uniited States Air Force, information was leaked about the Air Force's knowledge of UFO's. The Air Force's finestest cadets were being taught: the UFO phenomenon had been global in nature for 50,000 years; the phenomenon is not psychological; there may be craft controlled by aliens; and that there may be as many as 4 types of aliens visiting the big blue marble. This is the Air Force's own words. Of course once word of this chapter was promulgated to the public, the chapter was expelled from the curriculum.

Now I know all of us truth seekers will say, so what? We have already become aware of what's behind the scenes of this esoteric and conspiratorial phenomenon. But how much does the illuminated ones of humanity really apperceive? I think this information further clarifies the information presented in chapter 22 of The Wave Series, "The Nexus Seven Meet The Cassiopaeans." When Laura questions the C's about how knowledgeable and advanced the Consortium is concerning our reality. I think Consortium disperses this information in bits and pieces throughout the US governement and military, as well as the rest of the world governments. Of course, everything is so compartmentalized, that no one knows the full truth, except the upper echelons. Maybe I am over-analyzing this info too much, but it's clear that our governements know and have known the true nature of UFO's and our hyperdimensional reality since time immemorial.

KnowledgeJunkie2012 said:
Recently I saw some interesting information pertaining to the US Air Force. Supposedly in the late 60's, in a training manual, "Introductory Space Science" from the department of physics Uniited States Air Force, information was leaked about the Air Force's knowledge of UFO's. The Air Force's finestest cadets were being taught: the UFO phenomenon had been global in nature for 50,000 years; the phenomenon is not psychological; there may be craft controlled by aliens; and that there may be as many as 4 types of aliens visiting the big blue marble. This is the Air Force's own words. Of course once word of this chapter was promulgated to the public, the chapter was expelled from the curriculum.

A source would be helpful - in other words, data to back up these statements is necessary, otherwise it's basically just fiction.

kj2 said:
Now I know all of us truth seekers will say, so what? We have already become aware of what's behind the scenes of this esoteric and conspiratorial phenomenon. But how much does the illuminated ones of humanity really apperceive? I think this information further clarifies the information presented in chapter 22 of The Wave Series, "The Nexus Seven Meet The Cassiopaeans." When Laura questions the C's about how knowledgeable and advanced the Consortium is concerning our reality. I think Consortium disperses this information in bits and pieces throughout the US governement and military, as well as the rest of the world governments. Of course, everything is so compartmentalized, that no one knows the full truth, except the upper echelons. Maybe I am over-analyzing this info too much, but it's clear that our governements know and have known the true nature of UFO's and our hyperdimensional reality since time immemorial.

I think you're jumping to some rather large conclusions. Certainly there are those who know and those who don't know - so saying that 'governments know' is really too vague a statement to be very useful.

I saw it on a UFOTV video on YouTube. I have no idea what the source is, but I really just wanted to open up this information for commentary to see if anyone could justify this information. I normally retain knowledge through reading. But I like to watch the occasional UFO documentary to locate where and who is really releasing disinformation, since we are constantly bombarded by it every second of of this time loop matrix of illusion.

Hello KnowledgeJunkie,

A few months ago, before I found this forum, I was doing a lot of 'research' (skulking around) of UFOs on YouTube. These were of varying quality and sincerity, obviously! There were some in which former U.S. military disclose encounters with "UFOs" and "aliens". There are some interviews done by Project Camelot, one with Bob Dean for example, where a lot of history and details are given.

So from what these ex-military were saying, I am very much >not< surprised that there was a chapter in the manual - which of course they had to remove. Yikes!!

You wrote,"Maybe I am over-analyzing this info too much, but it's clear that our governements know and have known the true nature of UFO's and our hyperdimensional reality since time immemorial"

Mostly I agree with you, but I would modify the word "governments" to mean the very very few who are NOT elected, but who control governments, military, corporations, media, academia, usually well behind the scenes.

You both need to read some Jacques Vallee, some John Keel and some Laura Knight-Jaczyk to really begin to grasp the reality of this phenomenon and who knows what and how much disinformation is out there. Dean was outed as disinformation years ago. Looking for objective information on YouTube is like looking for objective information on ABC on a Friday night.

anart said:
You both need to read some Jacques Vallee, some John Keel and some Laura Knight-Jaczyk to really begin to grasp the reality of this phenomenon and who knows what and how much disinformation is out there. Dean was outed as disinformation years ago. Looking for objective information on YouTube is like looking for objective information on ABC on a Friday night.

Thanks for the information Anart!

I am in the middle of reading "The Wave" on-line and "The Secret History of the World" in-book. Any specific recommendations re Jacques Vallee and John Keel? But I tell you, Bob Dean sure sounds convincing about what he experienced and came across, although he may not know exactly what he was encountering - any more information on just what 'outed' him as disinformation?

'Dimensions' and 'Revelations' by Vallee are a good start and pretty much anything by Keel is good for information. Another book that brings home the bizarreness of what we're dealing with is 'Hunt for the Skinwalker' about Skinwalker Ranch. 'High Strangeness' is absolutely necessary (by Laura) to give a good sense of how deep the rabbit hole goes.

This is not a 'spaceships from another planet, little green men' phenomenon, it is much, much more and inter-dimensional in nature. They're not visitors, they've always been here, basically 'farming' us - that's what these military types always lead you away from. Basically, just pay really close attention to who these people 'disclosing' stuff are - what is their back ground, why are they doing it, what are they NOT telling you and in what direction are they leading you and why. Please understand that nothing is 'disclosed' without the intention to maintain the status quo. In other words, use discernment and don't believe everything you hear or read - not anywhere - not even in the above books - do your own research, compare notes, pay attention to who says what and why - then the picture will start to clarify for you and you'll more easily be able to pick out the obvious lies.

lake_george said:
anart said:

Thanks for the information Anart!

I am in the middle of reading "The Wave" on-line and "The Secret History of the World" in-book. Any specific recommendations re Jacques Vallee and John Keel? But I tell you, Bob Dean sure sounds convincing about what he experienced and came across, although he may not know exactly what he was encountering - any more information on just what 'outed' him as disinformation?

yep Bob Dean is disinfo. but I don't think he is conscious about it.
I think he is a relatively honest guy and he really believes in what he is telling.
and I also think that he is telling mostly the truth when he is telling about the things that happened and happening to him.
but the big clue is his interpratations of what is happening to him and what is happening.

In short his approach is very New Age and he believes in what those Aliens that abducted and abduct him tell him !
nothing could be worst!

he thinks they are nice guys and we are going to join them somewhere in the future.
he also isn't really able to think of the phenomena as a hyperdimensional thing and rather thinks of it as something extraterrestrial.
he isn't really familiar with what is actually happening in this World because he refuses to use the computer or Internet.
he likes to ignore things and live in his own fantasy land wich was probably co created by those Aliens that abducted him several times.

I think this saying fits to Dean:
"nothing can change a old horse that is so invested in his believes"

Pashalis said:
yep Bob Dean is disinfo. but I don't think he is conscious about it.
I think he is a relatively honest guy and he really believes in what he is telling.
and I also think that he is telling mostly the truth when he is telling about the things that happened and happening to him.
but the big clue is his interpratations of what is happening to him and what is happening.

Thank you Pashalis -

So it is a question of sorting out, and sorting through, events, and screening out interpretations, opinions, conclusions.

I have noticed that many of these military sightings are around nuclear missile silos. The usual interpretation/implication is that the 'aliens' are concerned about us actually using these weapons, that they are being protective of us.

Well, knowing that this most likely is NOT the reason, unless they do not wish their food source to destroy itself, then why would they be flying around these missile silos? Is there some energy there they are feeding off of? Are they trying to mislead us by wanting to look 'protective'?

Then there are all those sightings that are 'close calls' with planes - military as well as commercial. What is that for? Is this just them trying to create confusion?

Back
Top Bottom