Alex Jones....yeah I know

kiolm said:
There's been a small handful of posts/threads on the David Icke forum bashing him but people like me ask these posters for examples of how he is a shill and what not and they never give examples.

Here is a great SOTT Focus article that you might want to read: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/195039-Alex-Jones-The-Pied-Piper-of-Extremism-Who-Brands-Truth-Seeking-as-Mental-Illness

1984 said:
kiolm said:
There's been a small handful of posts/threads on the David Icke forum bashing him but people like me ask these posters for examples of how he is a shill and what not and they never give examples.

Here is a great SOTT Focus article that you might want to read: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/195039-Alex-Jones-The-Pied-Piper-of-Extremism-Who-Brands-Truth-Seeking-as-Mental-Illness

Pashalis also offered this link to kiolm earlier in the thread. I don't think he's yet taken the time to read it.

Kiolm, you may want to watch very enlightening video on A.J. also.

Watching this reminded me of my "Coast to Coast AM" days. :rolleyes: I'd have to switch stations every time A.J. came on. The guy is rude and obnoxious and just made my teeth itch. I couldn't stand listening to him. It was hard getting through this short video, but it really shows what he is.

Nienna, I watched the video you posted. This Jones character (and I mean that literally...it seems as though he is like a professional wrestler playing a character) reminds me of other similar characters, namely Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly (sp?). Where I come from, we call em assjacks.

Bar Kochba said:
Nienna, I watched the video you posted. This Jones character (and I mean that literally...it seems as though he is like a professional wrestler playing a character) reminds me of other similar characters, namely Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly (sp?). Where I come from, we call em assjacks.

I think that's the thing I'm trying to get across.........AJ on the air is not the real AJ. He's just a entertainer in the entertainment media. But....and it's a big butt (No pun intended)....Even knowing he's all about providing for himself and making cash....He, IMO, wakes up more people than anyone.

I wonder if people bashing others in the new age movement or truth movement aren't supported. I'm sure many just parrot what others say that they are predisposed to believe, but why would anyone bash a truther or a new ager when daily the US government lies. Every single day btw......Crack heads think the Government are pathological liars. They bash a Individual and yet never the Incredibly large liar in the room.

I'm convinced there is a control/disinfo element to the introweb that isn't capitalist based.

kiolm said:
Bar Kochba said:

I think that's the thing I'm trying to get across.........AJ on the air is not the real AJ. He's just a entertainer in the entertainment media. But....and it's a big butt (No pun intended)....Even knowing he's all about providing for himself and making cash....He, IMO, wakes up more people than anyone.

I wonder if people bashing others in the new age movement or truth movement aren't supported. I'm sure many just parrot what others say that they are predisposed to believe, but why would anyone bash a truther or a new ager when daily the US government lies. Every single day btw......Crack heads think the Government are pathological liars. They bash a Individual and yet never the Incredibly large liar in the room.

I'm convinced there is a control/disinfo element to the introweb that isn't capitalist based.

What does being woken up mean to you? Is it an emotional experience? What does that mean to you?

And I don't understand what you mean by your last sentence, can you restate it another way? :)

Here's a great video of AJ waking up people's inner demons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok&feature=player_embedded

The maker of the video has got it exactly right: Alex Jones is COINTELPRO.

Kniall said:

Nienna Eluch said:

Pashalis said:
Kniall said:

Nienna Eluch said:

Hi Pashalis,

While I think I understand your posting other people's quotes with no further commentary, perhaps it would be helpful to some who may not understand this style to add a phrase or two of your own for clarification?

truth seeker said:
Pashalis said:
Kniall said:

Nienna Eluch said:

Hi Pashalis,

While I think I understand your posting other people's quotes with no further commentary, perhaps it would be helpful to some who may not understand this style to add a phrase or two of your own for clarification?

just wanted to show that this video was posted before

Gimpy said:
kiolm said:
Bar Kochba said:

What does being woken up mean to you? Is it an emotional experience? What does that mean to you?

And I don't understand what you mean by your last sentence, can you restate it another way? :)

To me waking up means realizing basically everything you've been programmed with is a lie. It can start off very simply and I consider that waking up. You get people with a simple thing and later you can get them with the deeper stuff.

I'm convinced that the Government/ PTB/ Companies, pay people to basically spam their message. I've seen it too often to think it's just random people posting on the web.

I'll check out the video later since it's late btw.

There's a SOTT article that talks about how the government basically has it set up so one guy can pretend to be a ton of different people on the web convincingly and fluidly. (see the article at the end)

I'm know that corporations also exploit this through social media, perhaps not as convincingly as the military's set up but it works enough all the same for the average joe. Its called Viral Marketing. Although its not really limited to people making videos or ARGs that vaguely relate to their products. They hire people specifically to go onto social media places and spit out talking points, some times having the same person pretending to be other people to create a greek chorus. They exploit the fact that people on the internet assume each other to be peers and not to have ulterior motives. Its an extremely cheap way to market products especially in high density social media like blogger, facebook, reddit, slashdot etc etc.
See:
http_://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_marketing
http_://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/225992-Revealed-US-spy-operation-that-manipulates-social-media-by-creating-online-sockpuppets-to-spread-propaganda

I've got an Alex Jones file in my archive and I've got clips of him from the early 90s up to when he became completely irrelevant (about 6 years ago).

Seems to me that he's been cointelpro from the very off, pioneering the alternative media for large corporations like Warner & Stratfor. He boasts of his family's military and intelligence background and he was in close proximity to several intelligence agencies throughout his career. He then went on to marry his (now ex) wife who is Jewish, and then he decidedly started taking a far more pro-Zionist stance, which continues this day in his support for Zio puppet Trump.

I've got about 15 videos (thus far) of him doing complete U-turns on topics when they are required. He's just an actor, and now he's a washed up irrelevant one. I still keep some of his vids on archive as they do succinctly describe some topics accurately, when taken in the correct context... it's just important to know that he is an agent and he pioneered a whole new era alternative controlled media and then he pooped all over his own reputation in order to tar us all with the same brush.

It amuses and saddens me slightly to see that he was quite a handsome happy, man in his youth, his chosen profession has clearly oozed poison into all aspects of his life and you can see the effects on his meat suit.

Back
Top Bottom