Alfalfa field

Q: Okay, thank you…back to the goddess Danu who Rhys identifies as Cassiopaea... but, in this particular section, it brings up something about which I have been EXTREMELY curious... Why the ban against the king putting his feet on the ground? Why did the heel have to be protected from contact with the earth?

A: In order to interrupt grounding of chakras.

Q: What happens when the chakras are grounded?

A: What happens to you?

Q: Well, a circuit is closed and energy flows out of you. When you are grounded energy flows out of you or through you...

A: Or in.

Very interesing is that this thread get active just about beginning of April when I started some research about the conneciton with earth geology and spiritual work and reception of the "higher information" ...

And 2 days ago I had sort of a maximized feel of "grounding" experience. It happend in the region of Danube river and ex Panonian see, where in particular I had a strong connection with my mind and discerment abilites and ideas and conclusions that are since then coming to me almost like a flow of the River ... For this particula last place, that I spent night there 2 days ago, it is full of gheothermal springs known from Celtic times, and as well as the people and tribes who lived there where known from ancient times as healers ...

Clover - Alfalfa fields on the soft hilly countryside are just the predominant landscape of that area ... particularly at this time of the year

At the same time that night I had a distant energy helaing session too, and when I woke up, life was so "sharp" in all sense of that word ... since than I literary feel like I am "receving" as and "translating" something that is slowly getting shapes and meanings ...

So generally, upon those experiences, I decided to do more research about human body - earth geology connectivity processes, as there is certain "hot spots" on earth, that are obviously making our machines sensitive to activation of our mind to come up with certain conclusions and "thruts" ... and probably the war and genocide zones created by imperial pyramidal powers, like Balkans, Middle East, Baltic areas are placed at that geologicaly vibrant places, so the wars are implemented by STS forces to distrub the posibility of cnectivity to gain knowledg out of the Matrix scheme ...

And 2 days ago I had sort of a maximized feel of "grounding" experience. It happend in the region of Danube river and ex Panonian see, where in particular I had a strong connection with my mind and discerment abilites and ideas and conclusions that are since then coming to me almost like a flow of the River

Hi solarmind,

Its a nice coincidence that you happened to be in the land of 'the god of shepherds' !

And I'm very jealous btw ;-)

Best Regards

J

Sepulcher as a burying/holding place for "treasure" or valuable information makes sense while the staff may be the probing/exploring mind that continues to add treasures to the sepulcher. That does seem to be what Laura and Ark are doing together.

G'day mate,

Better late than never I guess.............. but happened to stumble across an Orphic reference to 'the body' as the sepulchre of the soul recently- which immediately reminded me of your comment above.

'Treasure' indeed ;-)

'Sepulchre as body' also rounding out the 'C's statement re: searcher and greener pastures rather nicely don't you think?

Plus making this perhaps relevant from the "Opening the Tomb to the Soul and Shadow"

The place of bondage is opened
That which was shut is opened
And the place of bondage is open to my soul

Book of Coming Forth to Day

Pretty obvious in hindsight I suppose but funny I didn't make the Soma Sema link earlier with body as prison though......doh :zzz:

Was reading something else also the other day which gave an interesting coincidence between 'greener pastures' and the 'C's 'kelly' green though -

A: Do not the Celts like "kelly" green?!?

And that was that the word laur means 'green' in Gaelic (Celtic).

Which reminded me of Laura's l'or meaning 'gold' (in French) and the metaphor of Aeneas reaching the fields of Laurentium (place of the laur el) in TSHOTW etc.

Plus supplying a hint to something that's been niggling for awhile -

Which was followed by a dream where I found myself being seated at a table with a group, preparing for a presentation.

Then as the screen started to roll a question was asked ‘Who is Aeneas’?

Leading me to suspect I was overthinking the allusion with the answer being a little closer than I thought..........

A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff in constant search for greener pastures.

Anyhoo, thought you might appreciate the soul reference :-)

Cheers

J

G'day gnosisxsophia,

Anyhoo, thought you might appreciate the soul reference

Thanks for the refreshing of my thoughts on this thread. With all the work on our bodies and minds, we don't want to forget the soul for sure.

Maybe it is also related to the Green Language mentioned in other sessions too.

I just keep thinking about something the Cs said here:

Q: (L) Is there any benefit to be obtained through the use of mantras?

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

I suppose repeating mantras creates "well-worn tracks" in the brain too. You just have to have a good mantra that reinforces the needed lesson/lessons. Like "It's the soul that counts" or "There's no place like home" etc...:-P

Maybe it is also related to the Green Language mentioned in other sessions too.

Hi goyacobol,

Yes it seemed a rather elegant coincidence and also prompted a slightly different insight into Robert Frost's -

Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower; But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf. So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day.

"It's the soul that counts" or "There's no place like home" etc...:-P

Yeah I feel ya................

Funnily enough I still remember being rather shocked that Oz wasn't in Australia when I was little :-)

Cheers mate

J

Back
Top Bottom