Alien Abductions

Woodpecker

Padawan Learner
Hello...

According to K's, lizard entities kidnap people and place implants on them. I want to ask about it. Why don't people remember and feel this? My main question is that: Do these kidnappings happen when people are alone or can they take them while they are in other people? If so how does nobody notice it?

Woodpecker said:
Hello...

According to K's, lizard entities kidnap people and place implants on them. I want to ask about it. Why don't people remember and feel this? My main question is that: Do these kidnappings happen when people are alone or can they take them while they are in other people? If so how does nobody notice it?

From what I have experienced, PTSD would at time's be part of the process. Also bruises, and conjunctivitis were witnessed. And the feelings of being physically violated due to examinations.

c.a. said:
From what I have experienced, PTSD would at time's be part of the process. Also bruises, and conjunctivitis were witnessed. And the feelings of being physically violated due to examinations.

What is PTSD?

Woodpecker said:
c.a. said:

What is PTSD?

Hi Woodpecker, it stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_stress_disorder
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/index.shtml
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/post-traumatic-stress-disorder#1

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), once called shell shock or battle fatigue syndrome, is a serious condition that can develop after a person has experienced or witnessed a traumatic or terrifying event in which serious physical harm occurred or was threatened. PTSD is a lasting consequence of traumatic ordeals that cause intense fear, helplessness, or horror, such as a sexual or physical assault, the unexpected death of a loved one, an accident, war, or natural disaster. Families of victims can also develop PTSD, as can emergency personnel and rescue workers.

Most people who experience a traumatic event will have reactions that may include shock, anger, nervousness, fear, and even guilt. These reactions are common, and for most people, they go away over time. For a person with PTSD, however, these feelings continue and even increase, becoming so strong that they keep the person from living a normal life. People with PTSD have symptoms for longer than one month and cannot function as well as before the event occurred.

What Are the Symptoms of PTSD?

Symptoms of PTSD most often begin within three months of the event. In some cases, however, they do not begin until years later. The severity and duration of the illness vary. Some people recover within six months, while others suffer much longer.

Symptoms of PTSD often are grouped into four main categories, including:

Reliving: People with PTSD repeatedly relive the ordeal through thoughts and memories of the trauma. These may include flashbacks, hallucinations, and nightmares. They also may feel great distress when certain things remind them of the trauma, such as the anniversary date of the event.
Avoiding: The person may avoid people, places, thoughts, or situations that may remind him or her of the trauma. This can lead to feelings of detachment and isolation from family and friends, as well as a loss of interest in activities that the person once enjoyed.
Increased arousal: These include excessive emotions; problems relating to others, including feeling or showing affection; difficulty falling or staying asleep; irritability; outbursts of anger; difficulty concentrating; and being "jumpy" or easily startled. The person may also suffer physical symptoms, such as increased blood pressure and heart rate, rapid breathing, muscle tension, nausea, and diarrhea.
Negative Cognitions and Mood: This refers to thoughts and feelings related to blame, estrangement, and memories of the traumatic event (...)

Note that the above links say not all sufferers will experience all symptoms.

Also, please do use the search function on the forum to learn more about it. There is a number of interesting threads here about PTSD :)

Woodpecker said:
Hello...

The answer you are looking for can be found in the WAVE series that Laura wrote.
_https://www.redpillpress.com/product-category/the-wave-series/

There is also free online edition.
https://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

It is a very valuable piece of material that will give you or will lead you to many other answers to many other questions. It is written in a simple way and it is very easy to read, but also very very interesting. When I finished it reading I felt very sad because there was no more.

It is also on a recommended read list on this forum.

Read it, have a nice time with it and find some of your answers there.

Thank you Ant22 and you are right, I might use the search function on the forum.

Thank you Konstantin. I will read them.

Woodpecker said:
Woodpecker said:
Thank you Konstantin. I will read them.

Which chapter must I read?

I think that it is best to read it all. From start to beginning. And read it very carefully, trying to understand what you have read since English is not your first language.
You must read it all if you want to have a bigger picture how this multi density universe operates.
My recommendation is to read the whole Wave material. :read:

Konstantin said:
I think that it is best to read it all. From start to beginning. And read it very carefully, trying to understand what you have read since English is not your first language.
You must read it all if you want to have a bigger picture how this multi density universe operates.

Yes, but it is difficult for me to understand exactly. I work in an office and I try to read and understand in my empty time. And Google translate is not enough for a good translation.

Woodpecker said:
Konstantin said:

Yes, but it is difficult for me to understand exactly. I work in an office and I try to read and understand in my empty time. And Google translate is not enough for a good translation.

Woodpecker, I agree with Konstantinos that it would be best for you to read the entire Wave series. Otherwise you will end up asking questions that the series has already answered and forum members will simply write the Wave again through their answers.

If google translate is good enough to translate our answers to you it will also be good enough to translate the Wave. I also work in an office and do a huge part of my reading in my idle time so I can relate to your limitations. But I did in fact read the entire Wave series and many more books from the recommended reading list this way. :)

The benefit to you of reading the entire Wave series is gaining understanding the context of the answers, not only receiving the answers. Plus, Laura provides really good examples in the Wave which help to understand the concepts discussed.

And if you really struggle with a specific concept in the Wave you can come here and ask for clarification. :)

Woodpecker said:
If so how does nobody notice it?

A real-world analogy would be surgery: Why don't people notice what happens during a surgery? Hint: Technology.

Ant22 said:
Woodpecker said:
Konstantin said:

Woodpecker, I agree with Konstantinos that it would be best for you to read the entire Wave series. Otherwise you will end up asking questions that the series has already answered and forum members will simply write the Wave again through their answers.

If google translate is good enough to translate our answers to you it will also be good enough to translate the Wave. I also work in an office and do a huge part of my reading in my idle time so I can relate to your limitations. But I did in fact read the entire Wave series and many more books from the recommended reading list this way. :)

The benefit to you of reading the entire Wave series is gaining understanding the context of the answers, not only receiving the answers. Plus, Laura provides really good examples in the Wave which help to understand the concepts discussed.

And if you really struggle with a specific concept in the Wave you can come here and ask for clarification. :)

Read Woodpecker, but also consider this about "Receivership capabilities".

Session 15 August 2009
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13298.0.html
A: Toruzna Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Boy, they just didn't wanna... They don't like changes! (laughter)

A: It upsets the groove and requires extra energy that can be better spent elsewhere.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have people working on this breathing and meditation program, and some people are having some unusual experiences physically, and other people are having extreme tiredness, and there's just really the whole gamut going on there. I guess there's really not a clear question about that because that's more or less what we expected: each person is in individual, and the way that they apply the program I guess depends on their level of knowledge...

A: It would be best if you could teach it directly. But under the circumstances with so many in such great need, and the system often restricting their funds and thus their ability to travel and compensate you for your time and energy, it is the best way so far. Some will find their creativity expanding and thus their ability to make more direct connections as a result of the practice!

Q: (L) Why do you say "their ability to compensate me for my time"?

A: We have spoken before about the necessity for energy to be balanced. It is correct for you to make this program available according to the individual ability to compensate. But all must remember that it is STO to GIVE [planchette circles board] ALL to those who ask. You have given all REPEATEDLY and many still do not understand the value nor do they compensatorily give in return. Those who have difficulties with the program may find that they are not giving "all". And that does not always mean money either. It can also mean commitment.

Q: (L) Questions? (DD) Is the group still doing Monday and Thursday? (L) Mm-hmm. (Joe) Well, we're gonna make the program available for purchase as a set, in a nice package. That'll be an opportunity for people to - I know it's not just money, but it'll be an opportunity for people to at least give for receiving something, like directly.

A: Those individuals who still think that you can get something for nothing will find themselves blocked.

Q: (L) Well, what is the nature of this kind of thing? I mean, what do you mean "blocked"?

A: It can take 2 main forms: In the STO candidate, it can be blocked by the subconscious process that knows there is an imbalance. In the "others" it is simply that they are not on the correct frequency to receive. Remember "receivership capability" and also capacity.

Q: (L) In other words, somebody could conceivably, ya know, pay a million dollars for the program and if they were a billionaire and it was a drop in the bucket to their income, or even if they were doing it manipulatively to gain for the self, they would still not be able to get anything out of it even though they had made an exchange because they would still not be at the frequency to understand. Is that correct?

A: Yes. Remember the "widow's mite".

Data said:
Woodpecker said:

A real-world analogy would be surgery: Why don't people notice what happens during a surgery? Hint: Technology.

I meant how don't the other people notice it, if aliens take us between them.

Woodpecker said:
Data said:
Woodpecker said:

"Receivership capabilities".

c.a. said:
Woodpecker said:
Data said:
Woodpecker said:

"Receivership capabilities".

I write "Receivership capabilities" on google translate and it says "alım yetenekleri (taking abilities)", I write "consider this about "Receivership capabilities"." on google translate and this time it says "marriage abilities"! :)

So, how can I understand? :)

Back
Top Bottom