Alien Abductions

Woodpecker said:
c.a. said:
Woodpecker said:
Data said:
Woodpecker said:
If so how does nobody notice it?

A real-world analogy would be surgery: Why don't people notice what happens during a surgery? Hint: Technology.

I meant how don't the other people notice it, if aliens take us between them.
"Receivership capabilities".

I write "Receivership capabilities" on google translate and it says "alım yetenekleri (taking abilities)", I write "consider this about "Receivership capabilities"." on google translate and this time it says "marriage abilities"! :)

So, how can I understand? :)

Oh boy...English isn't my first language either and I agree that google translate can be a tricky sometimes. It's good to give you a general gist but sometimes details do get muddled up.

Let me try and help: "receivership capability" means someone's ability to receive something. (or to be able to get something)

To use a metaphor, if you want to read a document in PDF on your laptop you need to have a PDF reading software you will not be able to do it. So the PDF reader gives you the capability to read that PDF document.

Someone may think of a better way to explain it but I hope this will give you an idea.

Also, are you currently attending an English course? I've been learning another language for 6 months now and I must say I've learned a lot more than I thought I would during that time. It will take a while to become fluent but if you never start you will never be able to read sources in English comfortably.

Ok dear Ant22, thank you, but why don't you answer me clearly? My question was that: "Do these kidnappings happen when people are alone or can they take them while they are in other people? If so how does nobody notice it?"

Can you say "the lizard entities can kidnap people between many people and others can not notice, because ...."?

Or can you say "they kidnap us when we are alone."?

Thank you.

Woodpecker said:
Data said:
Woodpecker said:
If so how does nobody notice it?

A real-world analogy would be surgery: Why don't people notice what happens during a surgery? Hint: Technology.

I meant how don't the other people notice it, if aliens take us between them.

Why not just 'sedate' the other people too, e.g. during sleep?

Woodpecker said:
Ok dear Ant22, thank you, but why don't you answer me clearly? My question was that: "Do these kidnappings happen when people are alone or can they take them while they are in other people? If so how does nobody notice it?"

Can you say "the lizard entities can kidnap people between many people and others can not notice, because ...."?

Thank you.

Any, and all are possibility's it's all about awareness. Question please, what is your native tongue?

Hi Woodpecker,

I agree with others that many of your questions are addressed in The Wave series. Your native language is Turkish, right? As I understand, first 8 chapters of the book in Turkish are available here in the Turkish part of the website. You might wish to read what is available so far and see if that helps.

Siberia said:
Hi Woodpecker,

I agree with others that many of your questions are addressed in The Wave series. Your native language is Turkish, right? As I understand, first 8 chapters of the book in Turkish are available here in the Turkish part of the website. You might wish to read what is available so far and see if that helps.

Turkish Translation "The Wave" Series
https://tr.cassiopaea.org/

c.a. said:
Woodpecker said:

Thank you.

Any, and all are possibility's it's all about awareness. Question please, what is your native tongue?

Turkish.

c.a. said:
Siberia said:
Hi Woodpecker,

Turkish Translation "The Wave" Series
https://tr.cassiopaea.org/

Ok, that's great! Thank you.

Hi all... In the cass transcripts in the Feb 25 1995 transcripts - it says.

Q: (L) There are about 6 different kinds of abductions ranging from physical to telepathic contact and triggering.

A: And there are human abductions too.

So in the Nov 19, 1994 session...

Q: (L) Has he been abducted since he was grown?

A: Maybe in level 3.

Q: (L) What is level 3?

A: Type of abduction.

Q: (L) How many levels and types of abductions are there?

A: Six

Q: (L) What is level 3?

A: Consciousness altered to "alpha" state.

Q: (T) Does this mean screen memories?

A: Close.

Q: (T) In other words I will be seeing something other than what is actually happening? Or remembering something other than what actually happened?

A: Yes but not physical as in childhood.

My question is - have the other levels of abduction been discussed since? I have been rummaging through the transcripts, but probably missing it. Anyone have any idea which transcript it may be in, IF it was ever asked again?

My question is - have the other levels of abduction been discussed since? I have been rummaging through the transcripts, but probably missing it. Anyone have any idea which transcript it may be in, IF it was ever asked again?
Hi @D.Leo333,

I'm not sure that the other levels of abduction have ever been discussed as such but I do know that the abduction phenomenon in toto has been thoroughly discussed in the sub-stack part of the site, starting here: Alien abduction part 1a

There are currently 7 parts of this series and it seems to be still ongoing as part 8 is announced but not readily available for reading as of yet.

Hope this helps you out. :-)

Hi @D.Leo333,

I'm not sure that the other levels of abduction have ever been discussed as such but I do know that the abduction phenomenon in toto has been thoroughly discussed in the sub-stack part of the site, starting here: Alien abduction part 1a

There are currently 7 parts of this series and it seems to be still ongoing as part 8 is announced but not readily available for reading as of yet.

Hope this helps you out. :-)
Thanks so much. I will check it out. Just to clarify, I just meant in general level 1 abduction is, level 2 is, 3 was listed, 4, 5,6, Im guessin the latter is actual physical. But just an assumption. :)

Thanks so much. I will check it out. Just to clarify, I just meant in general level 1 abduction is, level 2 is, 3 was listed, 4, 5,6, Im guessin the latter is actual physical. But just an assumption. :)
We don't know if/what numbers would correspond to which type/level of abduction, but we asked recently and they said the following is close enough:

-physical abduction
-spirit/etheric abduction
-consciousness abduction (i.e. alpha state, level 3)
-reanimation
-body duplication
-robotization

Back
Top Bottom