Alien hybrids - what generation are we in?

lucid_dolphin

The Force is Strong With This One
I would guess possibly generation 5. People have already published material (like Svali) that it's beyond that. Possibly generation 40 now? I am a remote viewer (not trolling in the least).The astral beings tell me the truth is worse than I think, but I think it's pretty bad so I cannot even imagine.

Hi, as already asked in your welcome board: Have you read already some books from Laura? Because Laura goes into some detail about alien hybrids and the alien agenda in general, and it is a fantastic source in general.

I would guess possibly generation 5. People have already published material (like Svali) that it's beyond that. Possibly generation 40 now? I am a remote viewer (not trolling in the least).The astral beings tell me the truth is worse than I think, but I think it's pretty bad so I cannot even imagine.

When you write "astral beings", how do they provide you such information?

Hi, as already asked in your welcome board: Have you read already some books from Laura? Because Laura goes into some detail about alien hybrids and the alien agenda in general, and it is a fantastic source in general.

When you write "astral beings", how do they provide you such information?
They show me on the astral plane. Multiverse theory... the more I talk to them, the more I move my consciousness towards a dimension where its possible to talk to them. See I am from a totally different dimension where things are very different. One day I just woke up in a totalitarian prison, like Laura. It's because she talked to them.

They show me on the astral plane. Multiverse theory... the more I talk to them, the more I move my consciousness towards a dimension where its possible to talk to them. See I am from a totally different dimension where things are very different. One day I just woke up in a totalitarian prison, like Laura. It's because she talked to them.
Oh my, but going back to Gawan's initial question, have you read Laura's work?

Oh my, but going back to Gawan's initial question, have you read Laura's work?
I have read some of it. I will be honest, I don't read any books 100% cover to cover anymore. I just don't have time. I am busy.

Also, channeled the answer to this... So the Illuminati have been using alien DNA as a project to enhance psychic abilities. Andromedans are known to be the most spiritually advanced alien race, so they used andromeda genes. The Andromedans have considered this issue and finally they decided that any organism with even a single gene of their misused DNA is one of them, and they will protect any such organism with the most advanced astral technology. For those out there with genes from less benevolent aliens, it could be different.

I have read some of it. I will be honest, I don't read any books 100% cover to cover anymore. I just don't have time. I am busy.

Also, channeled the answer to this... So the Illuminati have been using alien DNA as a project to enhance psychic abilities. Andromedans are known to be the most spiritually advanced alien race, so they used andromeda genes. The Andromedans have considered this issue and finally they decided that any organism with even a single gene of their misused DNA is one of them, and they will protect any such organism with the most advanced astral technology. For those out there with genes from less benevolent aliens, it could be different.
This stuff is the same New Age story that’s been perpetuated since channeled information has come out. It definitely doesn’t line up with the picture painted by the C’s where there’s an STO/STS battle happening on our planet and we get to choose which side we want to align with.

One of the reasons people here trust or believe the C’s is because what they’ve predicted has been backed up by research on subjects like Psychopathy, the detrimental effects of the vegetarian diet on humans and a host of other subjects that can be researched here or other places.

So while there’s certainly a part of humanity who’s placed their eggs into the Ashtar, Galactic Federation/Andromedan basket with their “super advanced” astral technology….. it’s most likely a huge psyop and unsuspecting people who naively believe they can channel light beings are in for a rather unpleasant future if those saviors don’t materialize.

On the other side the C’s have given a real gift by telling us that knowledge will protect and ultimately save us when things get bad. Also that’s been put into practice here with real world examples of people changing their lives by gathering and applying real knowledge in our reality, not the supposed super advanced astral tech.

There’s just no way to prove, or even circumstantially substantiate your claims, however everyone is free to pursue their desired reality. You’ll probably find more support elsewhere for the Andromedans and their super duper astral tech.

I would also highly recommend when you watch Laura's knowledge and being series. The series gives detailed background of our world beyond.

There’s just no way to prove, or even circumstantially substantiate your claims
Yeah, pacificsun619, you're making a lot of assumptions. First, you're assuming that you're talking to 'astral beings' (could be anything or yourself) and second you're assuming that you're being told the truth. Critical thinking and research are important on this forum. It would also be helpful if you read the material as it is the Cassiopaea forum after all, based on Laura's work.

It may help to remember that since you are a regular human being like the rest of us, your lessons still are to be learned in this 3D reality. By going off on the astral plane and communicating with what you perceive as astral beings you're throwing away time and energy that you could use to focus on learning lessons from daily life. It also takes time away from learning many interesting topics, ranging from health to politics. In other words, by engaging in this kind of activity you become less grounded and lose your sight of reality and factual information. There can be possibilities, but I'd be careful with taking just anything as the absolute truth, especially from such a source, and with no data to back up the claims. Be wary of situations and sources that will lead you astray. I hope you'll be able to question your own thinking, the source and anything that comes from it.

Last edited:
Is it possible to just let pacificsun know what we are all thinking in a straight way?

Imagine yourself sat in a bus and you proceed to tell the stranger sat next to you the above. Picture the expression on their face and what could possibly be going through their mind at what you just said.

That is us.

I suppose it is commendable that people are trying to respond in a genuine way. Really, what will end up happening is dictated upon by how that stranger would react in the above example.

They'd stand up and walk away...

Just saying 🤷. It might be worth pondering this especially as a responsible and functional human, one should be able to perceive how they come across. 😶

Last edited:
Is it possible to just let pacificsun know what we are all thinking in a straight way?

Imagine yourself sat in a bus and you proceed to tell the stranger sat next to you the above. Picture the expression on their face and what could possibly be going through their mind at what you just said.

That is us.

I suppose it is commendable that people are trying to respond in a genuine way. Really, what will end up happening is dictated upon by how that stranger would react in the above example.

They'd stand up and walk away...

Just saying 🤷. It might be worth pondering this especially as a responsible and functional human, one should be able to perceive how they come across. 😶
Except the bus is a forum about alien contact. The programming of the holographic world is stronger than people think. It makes the mind defend the programming, like a virus in a host attacking its own immune system.

This stuff is the same New Age story that’s been perpetuated since channeled information has come out. It definitely doesn’t line up with the picture painted by the C’s where there’s an STO/STS battle happening on our planet and we get to choose which side we want to align with.

One of the reasons people here trust or believe the C’s is because what they’ve predicted has been backed up by research on subjects like Psychopathy, the detrimental effects of the vegetarian diet on humans and a host of other subjects that can be researched here or other places.

So while there’s certainly a part of humanity who’s placed their eggs into the Ashtar, Galactic Federation/Andromedan basket with their “super advanced” astral technology….. it’s most likely a huge psyop and unsuspecting people who naively believe they can channel light beings are in for a rather unpleasant future if those saviors don’t materialize.

On the other side the C’s have given a real gift by telling us that knowledge will protect and ultimately save us when things get bad. Also that’s been put into practice here with real world examples of people changing their lives by gathering and applying real knowledge in our reality, not the supposed super advanced astral tech.

There’s just no way to prove, or even circumstantially substantiate your claims, however everyone is free to pursue their desired reality. You’ll probably find more support elsewhere for the Andromedans and their super duper astral tech.
I find it really strange when on forums I get a response assuming I disagree with a list of statements that are imagined by the writer.

It might be better to ask... what do you think about Psychopathy, the detrimental effects of the vegetarian diet on humans and a host of other subjects. I and my astral channeling agree with "the C's."

Do you believe you are a member of the Ashtar Command and Federation? No I don't.

Are you part of the new age movement? No, I'm not.

Just some examples to hopefully communicate my perspective. Because my perspective is of an open mind, a free mind.

When I read hostile responses, I don't judge the person who wrote it. I think, oh wow, that's an interesting effect of Illuminati mind control.

Cause let's say in theory what I wrote was just some stupid idea that made no sense. You would just ignore it. But instead I see from the comments that the response is demanding for evidence. It means the mind is questioning its reality for even a brief moment. Then quickly trying to return to beta state. It's been conditioned to do this.

Last edited:
I am chosen by creation to separate the wheat from the chaff in the glorious harvest and the C's would be lost without my glorious contributions to this forum and I'm not kidding.

Well, surely despite your external consideration towards others, it is quite likely that when you read the above, you would think something like: Okay "champion", where have you left your straitjacket!

This example does not exemplify your case, it is only to illustrate how difficult it is to help others.

It seems that you have studied a lot in a particular area and with great effort in your mind everything is perfectly linked and explained. You sure are a master at it.

Now, for anything to have coherence, it has to contain part of the truth and your job if you want to do it is the very difficult task of separating the truth from the lie.

All the answers you have been given are genuine attempts by people in this forum, trying to help you while respecting your free will and with it your right not to want to know.

It may seem that the people here are uncompromising in their ideas, but they come from many decades of research by the best minds.

And... if exhaustive research dictated that everyone is wrong, that would be what would be accepted.

My respects and my joy towards you, if your path leads you to read the enormous immeasurable reading that is here.

When you talk to the astral ones, do you research if it can be or not?
I mean like the C's say, you have to ponder about it, you have to search, and most of all, they don't tell everything in clear view, because WE have to DO the work. So if this Astral beengs tell you everything straight, then, it seams to me, there is something wrong...
Or with other words: "Don't beleave everything you tell yourselve".

Why are people so unwilling to believe that the elites of the Illuminati are reptilian hybrids? And that there are other hybrids on earth.

They don't even care if people know at this point. The brainwashing is so effective people want to believe the lies are the truth, and that reality is fiction. It's like I am in an alternate reality... oh wait, I am in an alternate reality 🤪

COVEN – ANON TRUTHSEEKER — EXPLORING THE HIDDEN TRUTH <--- this is the truth

The Illuminati are an international group whose primary goal is the control of the entire world under a one mworld government. Members of the Illuminati trace their origins back a reptilian extraterrestrial race that interbred with humanity many thousands of years ago. They believe that their “center of power” is in the lower fourth dimension, the lower astral as many people call it, the traditional home for the ‘demons’ of folklore and myth. These fourth dimensional reptilian entities work through these hybrid bloodlines because they have a vibrational compatibility with each other.

Yes, they can really shapeshift into full reptilian form under certain conditions. There are so many people who have seen it.

It looks like this:
Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 11.14.04 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom