All Bloggers, How You Can Support Laura and This Group!

I read or heard you say (or read or heard Clif say) that he considered David Icke this generation's Ghandi. I watched Icke's 7 hour long Melbourne presentation online and found very much of what he had to say worthwhile. The Icke viewpoint on the psychopaths running the show in government and corporations led me to quite a bit of reflection and reading regarding the state of affairs we face in our perceived reality (going WuJo here). All this eventually led me to the work of an extremely well read and smart lady, and if you give any of her articles a chance, I think you'll be impressed.

engagedinattempting, I did remove your one-liner. But perhaps you meant to ask to remove the message quoted above? please clarify -- thank you!

engagedinattempting said:
I read or heard you say (or read or heard Clif say) that he considered David Icke this generation's Ghandi. I watched Icke's 7 hour long Melbourne presentation online and found very much of what he had to say worthwhile. The Icke viewpoint on the psychopaths running the show in government and corporations led me to quite a bit of reflection and reading regarding the state of affairs we face in our perceived reality (going WuJo here). All this eventually led me to the work of an extremely well read and smart lady, and if you give any of her articles a chance, I think you'll be impressed.

Hi engagedinattempting,

Please take the time to use the search function of this forum and look for David Icke. You would find a lot of useful info.

I have a blog here: https://johansson.cont.ws/ in process of forces I try to spread the materials SOTTNET there. In particular. Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connectionю

Yuriy said:
I have a blog here: https://johansson.cont.ws/ in process of forces I try to spread the materials SOTTNET there. In particular. Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connectionю

Awesome, Yuriy!

I also have a question, regarding the "men's rights" video that you shared. Could you please provide a summary of it and why you thought it was good? Thanks!

Also, since what you write in English is a google translation, and since we have members who also speak Russian, you can make your reply in Russian and also include English translation for the sake of all forum members. :)

Back
Top Bottom