All For One and One For All

Drea said:
Here is one edited to fit the website address. Sorry, the font isn't the same so it may look slightly out of place, but it serves its purpose.

Thanks a lot Drea -- this should work, and I am planning on putting these up around my own town as well :flowers:

Ailén said:
anya said:
Ailén -This looks great. I can't wait to print it out. The colors will draw people's eyes. Now we need something about the Dot Connector. I'll see what I can come up with over the weekend. Right now I am on the way to yoga. I think I will burn a few CDs to give to my yoga buddies. Hopefully they will try it and them order the EE package. Anya

All right. You are all welcome to give flyers away, talk about the program with others, and you can also burn a few copies for your friends.

However, just a note on what we've learned in the last year of teaching the program: Make sure to highlight the fact that, if possible, it is better to learn the program in a class, with a teacher that can guide you. (Many people think they are doing it right, but they aren't and need personalized help.)

Also, encourage them to buy the DVD, and if you can, please inform us whenever you see the possibility of forming a group in your area willing to take classes. We have set up regular classes in several countries (US, Canada, UK and France) and are expanding every week. So it is not impossible to form new groups around your area. We do need more certified instructors, that's for sure! And that is why we are conducting training all the time.

If the class doesn't look like a possible venue in your town, you should always encourage people to ask for guidance in the EE forum or through the contact form on the EE webite.

I will start a thread on this so we can discuss all the details depending on your location and situation. Thanks for offering your help!!

As to the flyer for The Dot Connector Magazine, we have one coming, and I'll post it on the DCM thread as soon as it is ready.

:rockon:

Ailen!
Thank you for info! I noticed that Vectis mentioned an expo booth about EE. Below:

"for anyone in New England region, there is an EE event in Hanover MA tomorrow...
...this is such a wonderful way to get the word out!..."

Éiriú Eolas at the Healthy Living Expo in Hanover, Massachusetts

http://eiriu-eolas.org/2010/05/31/eiriu-eolas-at-the-healthy-living-expo-in-hanover-massachusetts/

Is it possible to do this at an expo without being an instuctor, and just be able to answer general questions? So far, in my lowly populated area, no one is yet interested in EE when I tell them about it. I have lent out my DVD (I use the audio at home) to a friend, who has yet to watch it. However, I can perhaps see myself at an expo with a booth...if I can afford it. How does one go about this within the sanctions of the fellowship? It seems like any area where EE is being promoted will also need instructors to make sure it is done correctly?

AND, to Laura~ Deep gratitude for your update! My heart is more set on fire.

Shijing said:
Drea said:
Here is one edited to fit the website address. Sorry, the font isn't the same so it may look slightly out of place, but it serves its purpose.

Thanks a lot Drea -- this should work, and I am planning on putting these up around my own town as well :flowers:

Don't forget to change the web site address to EEbreathe.com - it's MUCH easier to remember and it redirects to the original site.

anart said:
Here is the image:

eeflyertest3.jpg

Thank you for posting these images. I printed some copies (front and back) of these and was able to give them away to some people I know. They were received warmly. I also checked out commercial printing and it is reasonable for my pocket to print them colour on the face side only.

My problem with them is the resolution of the text and I am asking if a higher resolution image can be offered here so the end product has sharper text.

Also because at this stage, the people who receive them from me are personal contacts, I am supplying my contact details in the hope that I may answer any questions that arise. I know I am not a recognised EE 'teacher' for now and nor do I wish to pretend I am, but I am able to provide 'proof of the pudding' and information, sources and encouragement. Any comments on this approach would be gratefully received.

Many thanks for your design. :cool2:

ignite said:
My problem with them is the resolution of the text and I am asking if a higher resolution image can be offered here so the end product has sharper text.[/size]

Yeah, I tried printing it out too and the text is all light and uneven.

The resolution is a lot better here, but unfortunately the colors bled out slightly in the text. The only other option would be to totally replace the text, but I like this font for some reason.

eeflyertest3impro.jpg

Mrs. Peel said:
ignite said:
My problem with them is the resolution of the text and I am asking if a higher resolution image can be offered here so the end product has sharper text.[/size]

Yeah, I tried printing it out too and the text is all light and uneven.

Today I went to OfficeMax to print out EE posters, because my printer broke a while back. I gave them my flash drive with the EE image(the one that was posted in this thread) in it and the print came very nice and clear. I dont know if its because their using different programs or printers and that's why it came out so clear. So maybe you guys might want try a printing store and see how it comes out.

Some ideas came to me over the past week that I must share on spreading EE. As of lately, printing out the brochures and handing them to people I come into contact with on a daily basis is a daily goal for me.
Some time ago I no longer had the pleasure using a vehicle and had to take a cab. In conversation with my new cab friend she mentioned that she has at least 25 people in her car per shift. I am looking into her sharing EE on her shifts along with another cab friend of mine. I also ride a bike to my son's school. I pass a few bus stops on the way... I am planning on sharing flyers there as well. I live in PHX AZ USA If anyone on the forum is interested in joining me and lives in the Phoenix area,please let me know. I can provide some flyers.

As far as the information in this thread it has been extremely helpful. Reading everything posted after the last session has been some what comforting. There is work to do and I am happy to be of any kind of help.

Back
Top Bottom