Allegorical plate from the Musaeum hermeticum (1678).

Of course, the problem of “predestination” remains.
What do the “seers” see: what is, what could be, or what will never materialize?
Where do such visions come from?

Then the issue of “social imagination” or agendas comes as if superimposed on “prophecy”.
Hug
We are all at some point on this path without complete memory and this has brought us all here as a family to the Cs forum. I believe that it is possible to use the potential 100 percent, others also surely believe it, then destiny will know when.

This scene shows in part what is happening but it is a temporal limitation. Here there are possibly many people belonging to a unitary soul and I see that cosmic consciousness prevails.

Thank you, very interesting, I have followed the thread and they express that there are risks and it is dangerous. The Cs also said that there are certain methods. But what about Shamanism? The Shaman woman who guides her man along that path in initiations in dreams. Naturally, if powers can be obtained, I am open to that possibility.
Given the current context we find ourselves in (a certain degree of knowledge without the need to join one of these groups) I think we should avoid it to a certain extent if we are looking for something purely self-serving in shamanism and because it is not free from corruption, poor results and dangers... having said that, as long as drugs are not abused in such circles, each individual is free to explore carefully and without forgetting to complement with knowledge to improve our spiritual advancement that shamanism does not provide on its own and in some cases may not provide much more than developing certain "pretty" skills.

Given the current context we find ourselves in (a certain degree of knowledge without the need to join one of these groups) I think we should avoid it to a certain extent if we are looking for something purely self-serving in shamanism and because it is not free from corruption, poor results and dangers... having said that, as long as drugs are not abused in such circles, each individual is free to explore carefully and without forgetting to complement with knowledge to improve our spiritual advancement that shamanism does not provide on its own and in some cases may not provide much more than developing certain "pretty" skills.
Too bad, but in my case I don't use drugs. Furthermore, that is inducing or altering, which is aligned with a shaman imitation, but on the contrary, with what is cyclical and natural, such as non-voluntary dreams.
I also lead a healthy life but well that would be applicable for Shamans in my case the only thing common to shamans is the fear of flying on airplanes and vertigo...haha a little humor

Back
Top Bottom