Almost creepily accurate 'Color Oracle'

Buddy said:
Prometeo said:
All these tests make you feel like a hero or a particular individual that cannot be repeated, I still want to find a test that points out all your negative aspects, your errors, you assumptions, things like that. It would be ohsum.

You might be interested in the book You Are Worthless: Depressing Nuggets of Wisdom Sure to Ruin Your Day available on Amazon. It's the self-help book from hell. You won't even need to bother with a test.
That sounds... enticing. And there is the QFG recommended book "You Are Not So Smart (or So Special)", which I have not read yet. It sounds to be along this vein, maybe?

HowToBe said:
Buddy said:
Prometeo said:
All these tests make you feel like a hero or a particular individual that cannot be repeated, I still want to find a test that points out all your negative aspects, your errors, you assumptions, things like that. It would be ohsum.

You might be interested in the book You Are Worthless: Depressing Nuggets of Wisdom Sure to Ruin Your Day available on Amazon. It's the self-help book from hell. You won't even need to bother with a test.
That sounds... enticing. And there is the QFG recommended book "You Are Not So Smart (or So Special)", which I have not read yet. It sounds to be along this vein, maybe?

Yes and no, I think. While David McRaney and Scott Dikkers are both funny and both seem to have an almost creepily accurate understanding of human psychology (i.e., people with absolute faith in their own knowledge and specialness), McRaney wants to help; Dikkers just seems irredeemably cynical. I thought Prometeo might get a kick out of it. I don't know about anyone else.

I suggest a person compare Amazon reviews to find out what they might think of it.

Creepily accurate. But I wonder is is rather general like those horoscope readings that really apply to just about everyone.

Back
Top Bottom