Am I being tested?

Arreis13

Jedi
Recently I have been hacked and completely locked out of both of my emails that I have used regularly for years. I am bummed out that I never saved my photos on a hard drive so I guess they just disappear or linger somewhere forever?? It's frustrating that I am not able to prove that I am me when I am the one who chose the security questions etc. I have always had issues with computers or cell phones doing weird things and I only recently decided that I should see if these things are happening to anyone else.. Example, my phone would ring always in the early morning and as soon as I went to answer it would say missed call.. Well it happened a few times from my sister. Yet she said I called her. So I would send her a screenshot proving she called me . Also sometimes there would be a voice mail but the voicemail says leave a message as if I called her and was leaving a voicemail. It's hard to explain but that's what happens. Then even stranger I would get calls from numbers that I know yet are not working when I would call back. I started write down when this would happen and I have a whitness. Then about 6 months ago it all stopped. My gut honestly tells me that it is AI doing what it does and most people would think I'm overreacting or that this isn't possible so I just kept it kinda low untill now. It feels great to be back on the forum. Sorry for the long rant. 🙃

Recently I have been hacked and completely locked out of both of my emails that I have used regularly for years. I am bummed out that I never saved my photos on a hard drive so I guess they just disappear or linger somewhere forever??

Around half a year ago my protonmail account got hacked by a link in a post by a moderator here. I'm not saying that it was his intent, but it could be some outsider that hijacked the web address for that link. It was my fault too that I eagerly put my credentials in. After that, I experienced my protonmail had an entirely new password everyday and had to repeatedly use the "forgot password" feature to recover it.

What I ended up doing was deleting the account altogether. It was obvious that some entity out there didn't want me to have an encrypted email account and/or wanted access to it.

For attacks like this my motto is to expend less emotional/mental/physical energy than it took for the hackers to do this.

I made a new protonmail account and, quite frankly, it is going without a hitch. So anyone who's reading this you can try again if you want! :cheer:

This isn't quite the same scenario but in the past few months I've had two hard drives die on me and give me the blue screen of death. The first one resulted in 2 years of data loss which was no biggie since I didn't have much on it worth saving. Now I'm in the process of replacing the second drive but luckily nothing important was on it either. It's been very strange because I have never had a drive die on me before and to have two die within months of one another was bizarre to say the least. Computer issues are normally something that causes me a lot of stress since the problems can be complex but this time around I figured the DCM was telling me to let go of the old and move on. Hoarding hundreds of open websites that I will probably never return to isn't a healthy thing to do!

I think there might be an astrological correspondence with computer and electronics issues. Maybe computers experience hyperkinetic sensate in their own way? After all, they are gathering a faint soul imprint these days? :shock:

Hopefully you can recover your account. Not sure what service you use but there's usually a long form you can fill in providing all details possible related to your account that the service provider reviews to decide if they will give you access back or not.

As for similar weird tech things happening I've only had two, 1. when I first found cassiopaea.org my custom built PC got blue screen of death, it never had it before or ever since... 2. just before this whole switch to the Covid timeline I was attempting to call abroad to speak with my dad and each time I had some weird voice talking on the end of the line that sounded like a creature in an alternate reality. Was spooky as hell.

I have always had issues with computers or cell phones

Arreis13,

how would you describe your technical know-how level when it comes down to handling of and working on computers or cell phones or similar devices? Are you more or less versed in the basics there or do you have problems? Or in other words: How would you describe your level of expertise in handling such devices?

This is not easy to say what's going, we can't remotely say anything about the situation with your devices, etc.

What I have to say I can only admit, that more and more I hear and read about quite a new way of tracking us, etc. We are in the time where they are almost unpunished, and with the official actualization to our smartphones, they push to us various software just using to the read information about our smartphones and their users (us).

Generally good passwords, caution in everything we do in the net, it helps.

I have started using "dumb-phone", a remake of the Nokia 3310. It was a good choice, I feel that I have fewer problems with my phone.

Arreis13,

how would you describe your technical know-how level when it comes down to handling of and working on computers or cell phones or similar devices? Are you more or less versed in the basics there or do you have problems? Or in other words: How would you describe your level of expertise in handling such devices?
I would describe my technical know-how level when it comes to handling or working on devices to be at the level needed for each situation. I am more or less versed in the basics. Maybe my problem/problems is that I need to learn beyond the basics?

Recently I have been hacked and completely locked out of both of my emails that I have used regularly for years. I am bummed out that I never saved my photos on a hard drive so I guess they just disappear or linger somewhere forever??

A few months ago my email account was 'hacked' or so hotmail said, and once I changed my password and got access to it again, all my emails were still intact so you don't have to worry about that. But having a backup of important photos and what not on an external hard drive is probably prudent!

I have always had issues with computers or cell phones doing weird things and I only recently decided that I should see if these things are happening to anyone else.

All the time. Depends on what kind of phone you have, too. I have an iphone and it's a pain. I wouldn't receive messages or pictures sent to me until days after, sometimes not at all. I'd have people asking me weeks later why I never got back to them about something that I didn't even know I was contacted about. Now I need to regularly reset my network settings and I'll end up getting flooded with old messages. Although now that doesn't even work properly anymore. I had heard that certain companies like Apple purposely add in glitches to their updates in order to force people into constantly upgrading their cellphones. Don't know how true that is, although this article talks about how because of the speed at which technology is being updated in the cell phone and computer industry, it causes all sorts of glitches and problems for older generation models.

Whether it is true or not, today it has 6073 members in this forum, for a planetary population of more than 7 billion people.

That's a small neighborhood in a small town.

I read many years ago that a certain superpower was capable of monitoring all communications on the planet in real time.

What problem are 6073 people raising?

At some level there is no "privacy".

It's funny that some "gadgets" advertisements say "we protect your secrets!":cool:

Example, my phone would ring always in the early morning and as soon as I went to answer it would say missed call.. Well it happened a few times from my sister. Yet she said I called her. So I would send her a screenshot proving she called me . Also sometimes there would be a voice mail but the voicemail says leave a message as if I called her and was leaving a voicemail. It's hard to explain but that's what happens. Then even stranger I would get calls from numbers that I know yet are not working when I would call back. I started write down when this would happen and I have a whitness. Then about 6 months ago it all stopped. My gut honestly tells me that it is AI doing what it does and most people would think I'm overreacting or that this isn't possible so I just kept it kinda low untill now. It feels great to be back on the forum. Sorry for the long rant.
These can happen to any body given the way technology works or doesn't work as intended. It doesn't need to be AI or intentional testing. Take your usual precautions of changing passwords etc.

Back
Top Bottom