„Am I Racist?“ (2024)

Hitler rebelled against the New World Order, and his speeches have always been censored. Kids want to learn why.
Yes, but what was his intent? I think he wanted to take over and supplant the NWO leaders. In that sense he wasn't that special, simply doing what most politicians do today, attack the one in power so that they can be in power. Not really the same rebelliousness that human beings experience while growing up.

I think kids rebelling against the established order is a natural part of growing up for any adult, however there's a difference between that and what Hitler might've done, even if some of the same parts could be found in both phenomena. Most human beings rebel for the sake of sovereignty, not for the sake of supplanting their parents.

Not all rebelliousness is created equal, and context matters quite a bit. Even if some things contain the same parts, the end result might be completely different, you can take screws and metal and make a bicycle or a gun, and even that gun or bike can be used for entirely different purposes and not be evidently apparent. It becomes rather slippery to compare the same part of two very different phenomena and draw similar conclusions about both without factoring in the whole. If that were the case, one could say that the NWO was also rebelling against Hitler, and so did the USSR and so on, and all one would prove is that standing up against something or someone is rebelliousness which most people can relate to.

I'm sure Hitler said a lot of things that made a lot of sense, but that's politics 101, and specially for a psychopath in power, they have to say things that sound like they are addressing the grievances of the people, enamor them with words of sovereignty, and liberty and greatness, blame all the problems on someone out there and all the while the real agenda is plays out.

And regarding Matt Walsh's movie, I'm not sure I do think that the movie will be funny and I will probably give it a watch, but lately most of the things coming out of the right have been just as boring and predictable as the stuff coming out of the left. But I will allow myself to be surprised, it's just that lately you either get a full blown woke madness or full blown conservative madness, artists aren't producing much art lately, it's mostly propaganda.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom