An extraterrestrial artifact

A stone cut into half probably with a laser.

f0910f8253c547c19e56b90d180e1d6f.jpg

A stone cut into half probably with a laser.

f0910f8253c547c19e56b90d180e1d6f.jpg
I love these old examples of much earlier and now forgotten empires. The planet is littered with weird, unexplainable artifacts like this! Official Culture lives in a constant state of cognitive dissonance in order to both be aware of these impossible rock piles and also continue in its pursuit of standard assumptions about reality. Conventional teachings of history, (and by extension, social and material sciences) and on-the-ground evidence simply don't fit together. It requires practiced ignorance/insanity to keep going ahead.

In any case, it was almost certainly not a laser used here; that's thinking using our own limited references. Different technologies which today's modern culture has not wrapped its collective head around were likely at work.

I went into the Great Pyramid at Giza as a tourist, the stonework in the pyramid and there at Giza, and the stories we were being told, just left me with absolute sense that we were completely clueless as to how these things were done. It's clear to me that there is so much we have forgotten.

I'm 're reading secret history, the section on stones I had mostly forgotten about. Amazing stuff.
I also went back to secret history, but for me it was more focusing on the Who Wrote the Bible and Why chapter, which I had powered through the first time around, without enough context to understand properly. After attempting
Paul's Necessary Sin and seeing that I needed more background to understand it, I thought it may be a good time to start from there.

I went into the Great Pyramid at Giza as a tourist, the stonework in the pyramid and there at Giza, and the stories we were being told, just left me with absolute sense that we were completely clueless as to how these things were done. It's clear to me that there is so much we have forgotten.
Man that's awesome! It's been on my bucket list for a while. Did you get to see those bored-out holes that seemed to have been drilled or something? Brian Foerster talks about them on youtube and has books out about his theories.

Examples like that, and the "megalithic" stones that were obviously reused from previous constructions, can be found all over the place. I don't remember seeing any holes like that but the "sarcophagus" in the pyramid is a precision cut out from a single piece of stone. I think it's granite and I remember asking our tour guide how could these be cut with bronze tools. He said, "obviously not" in pretty good English actually. The sense of awe is absolutely incredible. I also asked about the obvious water erosion on and around the sphinx, same kind of answer, "from long time ago".... :wow:

Back
Top Bottom