Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans - DNA

I agree with you Xman because ultraviolet lights can alter DNA. And it can cancel out certain cells in your skin which it can either alter or kill. So this might be what the Cassiopaeae talking about ultraviolet magnetic waves that stop the liquid flow so I totally agree with you.

I agree with you Xman because ultraviolet lights can alter DNA. And it can cancel out certain cells in your skin which it can either alter or kill. So this might be what the Cassiopaeae talking about ultraviolet magnetic waves that stop the liquid flow so I totally agree with you.

That's right and more, according to:

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Ultraviolet+light+absorber

Ultraviolet photons harm the DNA molecules of living organisms in different ways. In one common damage event, adjacent Thymine bases bond with each other, instead of across the "ladder". This makes a bulge, and the distorted DNA molecule does not function properly.

I was thinking so much how could 4d mutilate our helixes so easily in short period of time, and than ultraviolet light was such an natural choice, sun is radiating UV, all they have to do is adjust atmospheric protective layers, according to the same source:

The Sun emits ultraviolet radiation in the UVA, UVB, and UVC bands, but because of absorption in the atmosphere's ozone layer, 99% of the ultraviolet radiation that reaches the Earth's surface is UVA. (Some of the UVB and UVC light is responsible for the generation of the ozone layer.)

Basically we are 99% protected, so STS had to adjust atmosphere for 1% in other to burn out helixes according to their own agenda.

Hi guys , I just found very interesting movie by Dan Winter about DNA and its magnetic properties

Dan Winter - The Purpose of DNA

_http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3949031400D769FE&search_query=dan+winter

drygol said:
Hi guys , I just found very interesting movie by Dan Winter about DNA and its magnetic properties

Dan Winter - The Purpose of DNA

_http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3949031400D769FE&search_query=dan+winter

There's a thread on Dan Winter here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6316.0

There's multiple posts by someone with the username mra who delted them all! :huh:

In any case, you should be able to piece together Mr Winter's bio.

drygol said:
Hi guys , I just found very interesting movie by Dan Winter about DNA and its magnetic properties.

Just to add to the link that Johnno posted there is this link that mentions Dan Winter:
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures231.htm

And this related link on 'bliss' and 'light eaters':
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm

bah , sorry for repost then , I really need to start searching before i post grrr

Cs session said:
11-26-94

Q: (L) What was the true event behind the story of the "Mark of Cain?"

A: Advent of jealousy.

Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?

A: Lizard takeover.

Q: (L) Wasn't the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) You mean the area around the occipital ridge? The structures underneath?

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually? How did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center. Our realm. STO. The Reptilian beings used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

Scientists take a step towards uncovering the histone code

http://www.rdmag.com/News/Feeds/2009/12/life-sciences-scientists-take-a-step-towards-uncovering-the-hist/?wnnvz=1737,01270977585

Researchers at Emory Univ. School of Medicine have determined the structures of two enzymes that customize histones, the spool-like proteins around which DNA coils inside the cell.

The structures provide insight into how DNA's packaging is just as important and intricate as the information in the DNA itself, and how these enzymes are part of a system of inspectors making sure the packaging is in order.

The results are published online this week in the journal Nature Structural and Molecular Biology.

A team of scientists led by Xiaodong Cheng, PhD, professor of biochemistry at Emory and a Georgia Research Alliance eminent scholar, used X-rays to probe the architecture of two enzymes, PHF8 and KIAA1718. The enzymes are known as histone demethylases because they remove methyl groups (chemical modifications of a protein) from histones.

Mutations in the gene encoding one of the enzymes, PHF8, cause a type of inherited mental retardation. Understanding how PHF8 works may help doctors better understand or even prevent mental retardation.

Many biologists believe the modifications on histones are a code, analogous to the genetic code. Depending on the histones' structure, access to DNA in the nucleus can be restricted or relatively free. The idea is: the modifications tell enzymes that act on DNA valuable information about getting to the DNA itself.

"This work represents a step toward uncovering the molecular basis for how demethylases handle multiple signals on histones," says Paula Flicker, PhD, who oversees cell signaling grants at the National Institutes of Health's National Institute of General Medical Sciences. "Knowledge of how these complex signals help govern patterns of gene activity will bring us closer to understanding how cells determine their identity during development."

To understand histone demethylases' role in the cell, Cheng says, think of the cell as a library with thousands of books in it.

"To find a particular book in a library, you need some signs telling you how the stacks are organized," he says. "Similarly, the machinery that reads DNA needs some guidance to get to the right place."

Histones have a core that the DNA wraps around and flexible tails extending beyond the core. The cells' enzymes attach a variety of bells and whistles--methyl groups are just one--to the histone tails to remind the cell how to handle the associated DNA.

Methyl groups mean different things depending on where they are on the histone. In addition, the modifications vary from cell to cell. In the brain, for example, the modifications on a particular gene might signal "this gene should be read frequently," and in muscle, a different set of modifications will say "keep quiet."

"What these enzymes do is make sure all the signs are consistent with each other," Cheng says. "If a sign is out of place, they remove it."

PHF8 and KIAA1718 are each made up of two attached modules. One module (called PHD) grabs a histone tail with a methyl group on it, while the other module (Jumonji) removes a methyl group from somewhere else on the tail.

Scientists previously knew the structures of the methyl-binding and methyl-removing modules in isolation. What is new is seeing how the modules are connected and how one part regulates the other, Cheng says.

When C's said DNA core, did they mean histone proteins specifically, or did they mean a structure of histone, that's mechanism is not fully understood, or did they meant those enzymes regulating histones?

I am asking because histones themselves are known since 19th century as a name, yet their function is understood at early 1990s, at least this is what wikipedia says, they use this source, "Histone-like protein H1 (H-NS), DNA supercoiling, and gene expression in bacteria" an article published at 1990.

Histones were discovered in 1884 by Albrecht Kossel. The word "histone" dates from the late 19th century and is from the German "Histon", of uncertain origin: perhaps from Greek histanai or from histos. Until the early 1990s, histones were dismissed as merely packing material for nuclear DNA. During the early 1990s, the regulatory functions of histones were discovered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histone#cite_note-Youngson-0

If you think they meant histone and a specific feature of it that we don't understand now, I think it makes sense. Histone modifications sends us back to epigenetics, because two mechanism of epigenetics is DNA methylation and histone modifications. If histone is acetylased, it becomes negatively charged, and since DNA itself is negatively charged, histone can't bind to it, so DNA strand can carry out protein synthesis. On the other hand, if histone is deacetylased it becomes positively charged and bind DNA strongly, thus it silences the gene expression. Those histone acetylase and deacetylase enzymes are the ones responsible for gene expression regulations.

I am really excited about all this remarks about DNA, it is an interesting subject.

Just my two cents, fwiw.

Hi to all,

I was reading a review about Alu elements, and I found this two statements about truncated flow that might be relevant to discussion:

Firstly, the writers mention majority of Alu elements can not act as a template for further expansion because they are truncated:

The vast majority of Alu sequences are believed to be unable to act as templates for further Alu expansion within the human genome for two main reasons. Firstly, a large number of Alu sequences are truncated particularly at the 5' end.

It might be interesting to speculate that Alu elements' expansion was prevented by design alteration so they can not flow and activate other DNA strands.

Yet, there was also this bit:

Alu repeats are rarely present in protein coding regions of mature mRNA and controversy has surrounded certain exons that appear to include Alu elements. Alu sequences contain many stop codons in both sense and antisense directions that would result in a truncated protein.

To simplify, it says, there are not much Alu repeats in areas that code protein, they are generally in non-coding region. Ant they carry stop signals on both of the double strand so a protein information coming from either strand will be lost since stop codons tell protein to stop adding amino acids and you have a truncated protein. So it might be interesting to speculate that those non-coding regions were once coding, until the Alu sequences came and truncated proteins with their stop codons.

So it might be good that their expansion has stopped, that is if the second speculation is correct. I am personally in favor of the second one, but I would love to hear your input. :)

The name of the paper is: Alu sequences by Mighell et al in 1997.

Just my two cents, fwiw.

From C’s Session
11-26-94
A: DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon.

The carbonic anhydrases (or carbonate dehydratases) form a family of enzymes

From _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonic_anhydrase
There are at least five distinct CA families (α, β, γ, δ and ε). These families have no significant amino acid sequence similarity and in most cases are thought to be an example of convergent evolution. The α-CAs are found in humans.

Lack of Carbonic anhydrase enzymes results to reduction of hydrogen ions produced leading to increased levels of reactive radicals. These reactive radicals binds with almost all cellular and non-cellular elements of all living things leading to cellular death. They are implicated to almost all diseases of mankind,including cancer and aging.

Reference: http://www.uspto.gov U.S. patent # 7858602(December 28 2010) Rodriguez Therapeutic and Prophylactic uses of Cell Specific Carbonic Anhydrase Enzymes in Treating Aging Disorders due to Oxidative Stress and as Growth Factors of Stem Cells

Maybe useful (Just happened by it, don’t know much about DNA)

[Q: What does the rest of the DNA code for that is not coding for structural genes. What else can
it be doing?
A: Truncated flow.
Q: Truncated flow of what?
A: Liquids.
Q: Liquids from where to where?
A: What is your sense?
Q: Well, what liquids?
A: Time for your input.
Q: Do some of these...
A: No. Not alright: we asked you a question!
Q: Okay. Truncated flow of liquids. I'm not even sure what that means. (A) Maybe something
was flowing and something cut it off and stopped it and it cannot be developed. It means that
something was cut. (L) Does truncated flow mean a flow of liquid that has been stopped?
A: Yes. Because of design alteration!
Q: Is this liquid that has been truncated a chemical transmitter?
Q: And would this chemical transmitter, if it were allowed to flow, cause significant alterations
in other segments of the DNA?
Q: So, there is a segment of code that is in there, that is deliberately inserted, to truncate this flow
of liquid, which is a chemical transmitter, or neuropeptide, which would unlock significant
portions of our DNA?
A: Close Biogenetic engineering.
Q: I assume that this was truncated by the Lizzies and cohorts?
A: Close, but more likely Orion STS designers.
Q: Okay, can you tell us what this specific liquid or transmitter was truncated?
A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.
Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?
A: No.
Q: (L) Water?
A: No.
Q: Saline?
A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.

i am not english speaker.therefore i take the words too literaly . truncated flow :huh:

i don't know whether or not you find the answer but might it be truncated rod of liquid crystals?

Liquid crystal phases of tiny DNA molecules point up new scenario for first life on Earth

A colorful microscope image showing that a solution of tiny DNA molecules has formed a liquid-crystal phase. The DNA molecules pair to form DNA double helices, which, in turn stack end-to-end to make rod-shaped aggregates that orient parallel to one another. Credit: Michi Nakata
A team led by the University of Colorado at Boulder and the University of Milan has discovered some unexpected forms of liquid crystals of ultrashort DNA molecules immersed in water, providing a new scenario for a key step in the emergence of life on Earth.
CU-Boulder physics Professor Noel Clark said the team found that surprisingly short segments of DNA, life’s molecular carrier of genetic information, could assemble into several distinct liquid crystal phases that “self-orient” parallel to one another and stack into columns when placed in a water solution. Life is widely believed to have emerged as segments of DNA- or RNA-like molecules in a prebiotic “soup” solution of ancient organic molecules.

A paper on the subject was published in the Nov. 23 issue of Science. The paper was authored by Clark, Michi Nakata and Christopher Jones from CU-Boulder, Giuliano Zanchetta and Tommaso Bellini of the University of Milan, Brandon Chapman and Ronald Pindak of Brookhaven National Laboratory and Julie Cross of Argonne National Laboratory. Nakata died in September 2006.

Since the formation of molecular chains as uniform as DNA by random chemistry is essentially impossible, Clark said, scientists have been seeking effective ways for simple molecules to spontaneously self-select, “chain-up” and self-replicate. The new study shows that in a mixture of tiny fragments of DNA, those molecules capable of forming liquid crystals selectively condense into droplets in which conditions are favorable for them to be chemically linked into longer molecules with enhanced liquid crystal-forming tendencies, he said.

“We found that even tiny fragments of double helix DNA can spontaneously self-assemble into columns that contain many molecules,” Clark said. “Our vision is that from the collection of ancient molecules, short RNA pieces or some structurally related precursor emerged as the molecular fragments most capable of condensing into liquid crystal droplets, selectively developing into long molecules.”

Liquid crystals -- organic materials related to soap that exhibit both solid and liquid properties -- are commonly used for information displays in computers, flat-panel televisions, cell phones, calculators and watches. Most liquid crystal phase molecules are rod-shaped and have the ability to spontaneously form large domains of a common orientation, which makes them particularly sensitive to stimuli like changes in temperature or applied voltage.

RNA and DNA are chain-like polymers with side groups known as nucleotides, or bases, that selectively adhere only to specific bases on a second chain. Matching, or complementary base sequences enable the chains to pair up and form the widely recognized double helix structure. Genetic information is encoded in sequences of thousands to millions of bases along the chains, which can be microns to millimeters in length.

Such DNA polynucleotides had previously been shown to organize into liquid crystal phases in which the chains spontaneously oriented parallel to each other, he said. Researchers understand the liquid crystal organization to be a result of DNA’s elongated molecular shape, making parallel alignment easier, much like spaghetti thrown in a box and shaken would be prone to line up in parallel, Clark said.

The CU-Boulder and University of Milan team began a series of experiments to see how short the DNA segments could be and still show liquid crystal ordering, said Clark. The team found that even a DNA segment as short as six bases, when paired with a complementary segment that together measured just two nanometers long and two nanometers in diameter, could still assemble itself into the liquid crystal phases, in spite of having almost no elongation in shape.

Structural analysis of the liquid crystal phases showed that they appeared because such short DNA duplex pairs were able to stick together “end-to-end,” forming rod-shaped aggregates that could then behave like much longer segments of DNA. The sticking was a result of small, oily patches found on the ends of the short DNA segments that help them adhere to each other in a reversible way -- much like magnetic buttons -- as they expelled water in between them, Clark said.

A key characterization technique employed was X-ray microbeam diffraction combined with in-situ optical microscopy, carried out with researchers from Argonne and Brookhaven National Laboratories. The team using a machine called the Argonne Advanced Photon Source synchrotron that enabled probing of the “nano DNA” molecular organization in single liquid crystal orientation domains only a few microns in size. The experiments provided direct evidence for the columnar stacking of the nano DNA pieces in a fluid liquid crystal phase.

“The key observation with respect to early life is that this aggregation of nano DNA strands is possible only if they form duplexes,” Clark said. “In a sample of chains in which the bases don’t match and the chains can’t form helical duplexes, we did not observe liquid crystal ordering.”

Subsequent tests by the team involved mixed solutions of complementary and noncomplementary DNA segments, said Clark. The results indicated that essentially all of the complementary DNA bits condensed out in the form of liquid crystal droplets, physically separating them from the noncomplementary DNA segments.

“We found this to be a remarkable result,” Clark said. “It means that small molecules with the ability to pair up the right way can seek each other out and collect together into drops that are internally self-organized to facilitate the growth of larger pairable molecules.

“In essence, the liquid crystal phase condensation selects the appropriate molecular components, and with the right chemistry would evolve larger molecules tuned to stabilize the liquid crystal phase. If this is correct, the linear polymer shape of DNA itself is a vestige of formation by liquid crystal order.”

Source: University of Colorado at Boulder

Biomiast said:
PLoS ONE. 2009;4(2):e4456. Epub 2009 Feb 11

Evidence for Co-Evolution between Human MicroRNAs and Alu-Repeats.

Lehnert S, Van Loo P, Thilakarathne PJ, Marynen P, Verbeke G, Schuit FC.

Gene Expression Unit, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.

This paper connects Alu repeats, the most abundant repetitive elements in the human genome and microRNAs, small RNAs that alter gene expression at the post-transcriptional level. Base-pair complementarity could be demonstrated between the seed sequence of a subset of human microRNAs and Alu repeats that are integrated parallel (sense) in mRNAs. The most common target site coincides with the evolutionary most conserved part of Alu. A primate-specific gene cluster on chromosome 19 encodes the majority of miRNAs that target the most conserved sense Alu site. The individual miRNA genes within this cluster are flanked by an Alu-LINE signature, which has been duplicated with the clustered miRNA genes. Gene duplication events in this locus are supported by comparing repeat length variations of the LINE elements within the cluster with those in the rest of the chromosome. Thus, a dual relationship exists between an evolutionary young miRNA cluster and their Alu targets that may have evolved in the same time window. One hypothesis for this dual relationship is that these miRNAs could protect against too high rates of duplicative transposition, which would destroy the genome.

The microRNAs are small RNA molecules between 18-25 base pair long. They are used for RNA interference which means when an mRNA is produced, microRNA can bind that mRNA(of course if their sequences are complementary) and degrades it with the help of RISC complex. Consider it like you send a messenger for some place but that messenger is killed along the way so the message has never been received. This implies even you activate your DNA there are mechanisms in the cellular structure that prevent that DNA to become protein by interrupting the message. Therefore it can not be functional and you can not use it.

After reading the article above and what C's said about Alu elements I think the Alu elements and microRNAs are working together to prevent the activated DNA's functionality. This is of course just one of my ideas along the way so not necessarily true, it is only a probability but here it goes: When DNA is activated it can produce functional proteins without RNA interference because it is not complementary to the microRNAs. But when this DNA gives signs of activation Alu elements jump from their location and bind inside that DNA. When that DNA becomes mRNA now it has complementary sequence of microRNAs which is said in the abstract of above paper: Base-pair complementarity could be demonstrated between the seed sequence of a subset of human microRNAs and Alu repeats that are integrated parallel (sense) in mRNAs. The most common target site coincides with the evolutionary most conserved part of Alu.

Because of this, complementary sequence microRNA now can destroy our beneficial mRNA and hinder our progress. I think when C's said truncated flow of liquids it is not any specific thing like neurotransmitters but all kinds of proteins that can end our slavery. When Laura said saline they said close because it is basically saline with additional proteins in it. What are these proteins? I suspect there are a lot of them and since they are not synthesized in us I do not think they are known to us. Maybe one day we can learn everything about them...

What do we do to acquire materials for our organism which we cannot produce on our own, we EAT.

Laura said:
I wonder if the introduction of agriculture, particularly wheat, had anything to do with the inhibition of DNA? Perhaps our calling the detox, no-wheat, no sugar diet "The Liberation Diet" is more than coincidence?

Oh, yeah definitely more than a coincidence at least from my perspective.

How much does what we eat influence our bodies? Of course, the amount of fat, sugar or proteins we take in can influence our weight, but new research is suggesting that special compounds in plants could change how our bodies use our genes and proteins.

Called microRNAs, these compounds are the movers and shakers of our cells, as scientists have found they turn up and down levels of human proteins. However, until now scientists thought these chemicals were only made and used inside our bodies, but new research shows that microRNAs from plants can enter the human body.

[...]

"These microRNAs may, therefore, represent a new class of universal modulators that mediate animal-plant interactions at the molecular level," Zhang told LiveScience in an email. "Plant microRNAs may represent essential functional molecules in food and herbal medicine, and also provide a novel therapeutic strategy for the treatment of diseases."

[...]

From gene to protein

Genes get their work done by making proteins. It starts with a molecule called DNA, which serves as the "file" of your entire genetic code. Portions of that file can be printed out into a second molecule called mRNA, like a page you might read and toss out. That page holds the instructions to make a single protein.

Then there are microRNAs, which are tiny pieces of RNA that attach to protein-making mRNAs, stopping them from being read, therefore stopping production of that protein. The microRNAs essentially silence the genes they are associated with. An organism's own microRNAs are used to modify many processes in the body, including how our cells grow and die.

Source: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/235204-Eating-Plants-May-Change-Our-Cells

And this:
It is an indisputable fact that humans crave fat

[...]

Why do we crave fat so much?

It's because animal fat is the primary constituent of the evolutionary human diet.

Kleiber's Law and the Expensive-Tissue Hypothesis

Kleiber's Law states that all animals of similar body mass have similar metabolic rates, and that this rate scales at only the 3/4 power of size:

What this means is that to spend more energy to grow and maintain one body part, an animal has to spend less energy on another. And what this means for human evolution is that in order for our brains to grow, something else had to shrink.

Brains are expensive to own and maintain. At rest, our brains use roughly 20% of the energy required by our entire body!

So what did we lose in order to gain our big, smart brains?

Our guts.

It takes a much larger gut, and much more energy, to digest plant matter and turn it into an animal than it does to eat an animal and turn it into an animal. This is why herbivores have large, complicated guts with extra chambers (e.g. the rumen and abomasum), and carnivores have smaller, shorter, less complicated guts.

The caloric and nutritional density of meat allowed our mostly-frugivorous guts to shrink so that our brains could expand - and our larger brains allowed us to become better at hunting, scavenging, and making tools to help us hunt and scavenge. This positive feedback loop allowed our brains to grow from perhaps 350cc ("Lucy") to over 1500cc (late Pleistocene hunters)!

In further support of this theory, the brains of modern humans, eating a grain-based agricultural diet, have shrunk by 10% or more as compared to late Pleistocene hunters and fishers.

Source: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/235069-Why-Humans-Crave-Fat

There are alot of overlapping areas so sorry if it seemed irrelevant to the topic at hand, but it all strangely fits. The most interesting part is that late pleistocene hunters had a greater brain volume than us today, and we here have established possibilities and probabilities about what life was like back then, and about what was going on back then. So yeah diet is VERY, VERY, VERY, important, but still only a piece of the puzzle.

Also, compare these two:

Session 20 August 2011 said:
A: You know the saying: Only through the shedding of blood is there remission of sins?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: And what about: Take eat, this is my body?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: And: Take, drink, this is my blood?

Q: (L) Yes. (Burma) So it sounds like they're saying that there's a hidden thing in the whole resurrection or salvation by the blood thing. That agriculture is evil and we could return by going on an animal-based diet?

A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.

Q: (L) So, eating flesh also means eating consciousness which accumulates, I'm assuming is what is being implied here, or what feeds our consciousness so that it grows in step with our bodies? Is that close?

A: Close enough.
(http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24722.msg285390.html#msg285390)

and from the same SOTT article (http://www.sott.net/articles/show/235204-Eating-Plants-May-Change-Our-Cells):

"The finding is obviously very thought-provoking," Zhang said. "It would indicate that in addition to eating 'materials' (in the form of carbohydrates, proteins, etc.), you are also eating 'information.'"

Perhaps that's too far-fetched, but maybe not. In any case, I found it interesting.

Geeze, the implications...

What if one of the ways they changed the DNA of all humanity was the introduction of agriculture...?

Laura said:
Geeze, the implications...

What if one of the ways they changed the DNA of all humanity was the introduction of agriculture...?

That's what I've been thinking ever since reading Deep Nutrition! And this seem to only have gotten worse in the past 1-2 centuries. The number of cases of gluten sensitivity has increased dramatically, and people are getting sicker and stupider by the generation... GMOs, vegetable oils, refined sugars and flours, nutrient-depleted foods, countless harmful and potentially harmful chemicals, etc. etc. Who knows what else is going on.

Back
Top Bottom