Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans - DNA

None of us can see ourselves, anart -- this is the terror-of-the-situation. To truly have an objective vision of oneself would be to see what God sees -- to see as the universe sees itself. And yet, to throw out the subjective experience as somehow being only an illusion is to lose the material from which our true 'I' can sprout. When Gurdjieff carries a question about the supernatural, it is the beginning of a great journey ... and yet when I carry it, it is only an obsession? I am not Gurdjieff, but I am my possibilities.

It looks as if there is more than enough material here to keep me busy, so I don't expect I shall be back ant time soon. Until then, my very best wishes for all of us.

Nightmajic said:
None of us can see ourselves, anart -- this is the terror-of-the-situation.

Yes, it is one aspect of the terror of the situation.

nm said:
To truly have an objective vision of oneself would be to see what God sees -- to see as the universe sees itself.

Which is the point.

nm said:
And yet, to throw out the subjective experience as somehow being only an illusion is to lose the material from which our true 'I' can sprout.

I'm not certain what this has to do with what we are discussing.  It is not about 'throwing out the subjective experience' as much as it is 'not wallowing in it' and seeing it for what it is and for what it is NOT.

nm said:
When Gurdjieff carries a question about the supernatural, it is the beginning of a great journey ... and yet when I carry it, it is only an obsession?

Gurdjieff traveled beyond it - you are stuck there - by choice, because (apparently - from all evidence thus far) it 'feels good' - it is 'fascinating' and much less 'nuts and bolts' and 'taxing' than actually doing the Work.

nm said:
I am not Gurdjieff, but I am my possibilities.

Argue for your limitations and you get to keep them.

nm said:
It looks as if there is more than enough material here to keep me busy, so I don't expect I shall be back ant time soon. Until then, my very best wishes for all of us.

I look forward to your return. :)

Nightmajic said:
None of us can see ourselves, anart -- this is the terror-of-the-situation.

None of us can seen ourselves, but a group of other people can see you.
Several members here have seen the same thing about you, and in an attempt to help you see, have pointed it at you. Group vision of colinear people has greater chance of being objective than our own ideas about ourselves.

G said:
Therefore, in order to awaken, a combination of efforts is needed. It is necessary that somebody wakes the man up. It is necessary that somebody looks after the man who wakes him. It is necessary to have alarm clocks and it is also necessary continually to invent new alarm clocks.

But in order to achieve all this and to obtain results a certain number of people must work together. One man alone can do nothing.

Before anything else, he needs help. But help cannot come to one man alone.

Wishing you a happy reading, and hoping to see you back.

NM, you may be interested in listening to some of our podcasts,
http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall

in particular, these two:

In Search of the Miraculous

Where did the teaching of George Gurdjieff come from? What were his aims? Laura Knight-Jadczyk discusses some clues left by Gurdjieff in his book "Life is Real Only Then, When 'I Am'". Gurdjieff's first aim had been "to investigate from all sides, and to understand, the exact significance and purpose of the life of man." To that was added a second, an aim that still has great relevance for today: "[to] discover, at all costs, some manner or means for destroying in people the predilection for suggestibility which causes them to fall easily under the influence of 'mass hypnosis.'"
http://www.sott.net/sott/podcast/sott_podcast_64_20060811.m3u

In Search of the Miraculous Part 2

George Gurdjieff had two aims: 1) to investigate from all sides, and to understand, the exact significance and purpose of the life of man, and 2) to discover, at all costs, some manner or means for destroying in people the predilection for suggestibility which causes them to fall easily under the influence of "mass hypnosis." We continue our discussion of this fundamental aspect of his work, its arising in a time of war and revolution, and discuss the parallels found in the teaching of Don Juan Mateus as recounted by Carlos Casteneda. Laura Knight-Jadczyk looks at the concept of the "petty tyrant", again an idea that comes from a period of war, the Spanish conquest of Mexico, and we see how it is applicable today. We, too, face a world of petty tyrants, the global pathocracy. How can the teachings of Gurdjieff and Don Juan help us today?
http://www.sott.net/sott/podcast/sott_podcast_65_20060818.m3u

When I first read the session excerpt, the 1st thing I thought about was Cs sayings that sufferings change DNA. Since this liquid has the same ability, was wondering if there can be any relation.
My 2nd thought was after reading Xman quote of the session with most important terms highlighted: DESIGN alteration. By design alteration, I understood a change in the form, the physical appearance of something. So I thought to G's kundabuffer too and the way it appeared. Angel Looisos helped to make a something grow at the base of our spinal column at the root of our former tail. And I came to the sacrum(5 fused vertebrae). Then I came to spinal cord becoming just filum terminale when approaching the sacrum. And I came to the recent realisation of scientists that the spinal cord can do more than what they actually thought. They are now thinking it is a complete extension of the central nervous system.
Then I thought about kundalini, related to sacrum, coming up along the spinal column to connect all chakras and I thought again to spinal cord. Perhaps have I been diverted there? Learning is fun.
P.S.: Sacrum vertebraes and coccyx are not fused in babies. They progressively fuse during growth.
Heard also that malevolent sorcerers in Africa uses a type of energy stored in their coccyx to fly during night but needs to confirm this information.

I know that this is listed in many many areas of this forum but even the search function and going back to the Wave book can't seem to help me find what I'm looking for.... perhaps someone out ther can help.

What were the steps to activating more DNA per the C's?

* I know one was the spine thing (e.g. taking out the reptilian hump at the top)
* and one was added oxegenation
* and I think one was energizing the pituitary fior more growth hormone among other hormones

*** -- but what were the others?

Thanks....

Starmist said:
I know that this is listed in many many areas of this forum but even the search function and going back to the Wave book can't seem to help me find what I'm looking for.... perhaps someone out ther can help.

* I know one was the spine thing (e.g. taking out the reptilian hump at the top)
* and I think one was energizing the pituitary fior more growth hormone among other hormones

***    -- but what were the others?

Thanks....

To my knowledge, none of what you've written above has anything to do with 'activating more DNA'.  There is nothing wrong with curiosity and a desire to learn - however there is a lot wrong with putting the  cart before the horse. Let me repeat what I just wrote in another thread:

Starmist, perhaps I can help you understand what others are also trying to say to you.  It is up to YOU to get up to speed.  It is up to YOU to do the work necessary and spend the time necessary to understand these concepts.  You are basically asking to have information handed to you on a platter - with no effort of your own.  This will not benefit you at all and, this is not how this forum operates.  The material is freely available to you as has been said many times by now - yet, here you are continuing to post and basically 'demand' answers.

It does not work like that.

Please - stop - and read the rest of the Wave before posting further.  I have given you the link to the online version twice today.  No one looks at you as a 'dumb freshman' - it is up to YOU to apply yourself.  It is not up to the student to be the architect of the school.  So, if you are sincere, please simply demonstrate that by taking the time to read and apply yourself before posting further.  Read more and post less.

Here is a quote from the Wave that seems to apply:

You have to THINK.

Cassiopaeans: You see when you speed too quickly in the process of learning and gathering knowledge, it is like skipping down the road without pausing to reflect on the ground beneath you. One misses the gold coins and the gemstones contained within the cracks in the road.

We cannot "rush" the process.

Starmist, it seems to me that you are trying to find an easy way to achieve a transition to 4D - and that is if it even exists. There simply is no proof, so to speak, that it does exist. It is just a working hypothesis.

The C's have stated over and over that there is no shortcut. The only way to get there is by doing the work yourself. By gaining knowledge and understanding.

Having said this, here are a couple quotes from the C's sessions.

Q: (L) Well, for God's SAKE! Help me out with a visual on
this! Okay, a balloon in front of a mirror, the reflection of the
balloon is the "nonballoon."
A: No.
Q: (L) The nonballoon is when the balloon switches off - but
it does it so fast you are not aware of it - like a pulsation...? I
mean, I am desperate here!
A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you
will see.
Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I
can't "get it?"
A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?
Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do
to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets
you there," what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your
lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.
Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in
order to be allowed to go there? Answer.
Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the
lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.
Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings,
and are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.
Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS
of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the
veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each
thing or person or event its due?
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have
learned, you have learned!

And

Q: (A) Are there some particular DNA sequences that
facilitate transmission between densities?
A: Addition of strands.
Q: (L) How do you get added strands?
A: You don't get, you receive.
Q: (L) Where are they received from?
A: Interaction with upcoming wave, if vibration is aligned.

If you would read the rest of the Wave series, as has been suggested, you would find a treasure trove of answers to your questions IF you are really searching for truth and knowledge and not being led by the hand and quick fixes.

Good luck in your searching. :)

Starmist said:

Conscious suffering.

Conscious suffering.

More conscious suffering.

Starmist, perhaps you should spend some time understanding what that means... It is an important cornerstone in this work. It is easy to become fascinated by limitless possibilities and think there are some quick fixes. Hey, in a limitless universe, why not, right? But it doesn't work that way. You get what you pay for, and you pay in advance, with no promise of anything in return.

Have you read In Search of the Miraculous by Ouspensky?

Starmist said:

*** -- but what were the others?

Thanks....

The best answer was probably "Suffering". But to understand that requires reading some Gurdjieff and Mouravieff and psychological books that are recommended to get an idea of perhaps what the C's mean by suffering, and then conscious suffering.

The ideas of programs and the predator and cleaning the machine and external consideration and the possibility of building a magnetic center are things that need to be understood.

The knot at the top of the spine thing was an answer given in a session about one of the genetic modifications as part of the fall. That does not necessarily mean that it works the other way around (has anything to do with activating DNA).

Added oxygenation? I have no idea where that comes from. I don't even know if we will breath oxygen or even need to breath.

Energizing the pituitary? It sounds like you are looking for shortcuts and magic bullets which does not have much of anything to do with the work and becoming aware of how the 3D world in front of you works.

There aren't any shortcuts and it isn't easy. Encouraging you to read the recommended materials is the way to begin to understand some of these things.

I have found a recently published article that may relate with this topic.

PLoS ONE. 2009;4(2):e4456. Epub 2009 Feb 11

Evidence for Co-Evolution between Human MicroRNAs and Alu-Repeats.

Lehnert S, Van Loo P, Thilakarathne PJ, Marynen P, Verbeke G, Schuit FC.

Gene Expression Unit, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.

This paper connects Alu repeats, the most abundant repetitive elements in the human genome and microRNAs, small RNAs that alter gene expression at the post-transcriptional level. Base-pair complementarity could be demonstrated between the seed sequence of a subset of human microRNAs and Alu repeats that are integrated parallel (sense) in mRNAs. The most common target site coincides with the evolutionary most conserved part of Alu. A primate-specific gene cluster on chromosome 19 encodes the majority of miRNAs that target the most conserved sense Alu site. The individual miRNA genes within this cluster are flanked by an Alu-LINE signature, which has been duplicated with the clustered miRNA genes. Gene duplication events in this locus are supported by comparing repeat length variations of the LINE elements within the cluster with those in the rest of the chromosome. Thus, a dual relationship exists between an evolutionary young miRNA cluster and their Alu targets that may have evolved in the same time window. One hypothesis for this dual relationship is that these miRNAs could protect against too high rates of duplicative transposition, which would destroy the genome.

The microRNAs are small RNA molecules between 18-25 base pair long. They are used for RNA interference which means when an mRNA is produced, microRNA can bind that mRNA(of course if their sequences are complementary) and degrades it with the help of RISC complex. Consider it like you send a messenger for some place but that messenger is killed along the way so the message has never been received. This implies even you activate your DNA there are mechanisms in the cellular structure that prevent that DNA to become protein by interrupting the message. Therefore it can not be functional and you can not use it.

After reading the article above and what C's said about Alu elements I think the Alu elements and microRNAs are working together to prevent the activated DNA's functionality. This is of course just one of my ideas along the way so not necessarily true, it is only a probability but here it goes: When DNA is activated it can produce functional proteins without RNA interference because it is not complementary to the microRNAs. But when this DNA gives signs of activation Alu elements jump from their location and bind inside that DNA. When that DNA becomes mRNA now it has complementary sequence of microRNAs which is said in the abstract of above paper: Base-pair complementarity could be demonstrated between the seed sequence of a subset of human microRNAs and Alu repeats that are integrated parallel (sense) in mRNAs. The most common target site coincides with the evolutionary most conserved part of Alu.

Because of this, complementary sequence microRNA now can destroy our beneficial mRNA and hinder our progress. I think when C's said truncated flow of liquids it is not any specific thing like neurotransmitters but all kinds of proteins that can end our slavery. When Laura said saline they said close because it is basically saline with additional proteins in it. What are these proteins? I suspect there are a lot of them and since they are not synthesized in us I do not think they are known to us. Maybe one day we can learn everything about them...

I hope I did not make word salad. I just tried to explain it in its simplest form.

i too came across some articles concerning DNA today
-http://www.emergentmind.org/gariaev06.htm
Crisis in Life Sciences. The Wave Genetics Response.

P.P. Gariaev*, M.J. Friedman**, and E.A. Leonova- Gariaeva***

Abstract: To create an organism, two genetic programs are required. The first one is geometric, i.e. a scheme, how to design the body. The second program is in the form of a meaningful text which contains instructions and explanations how to use the first program, how to understand and build the organism. These programs exist in the form of “DNA video tapes”, which are used by the genetic apparatus, acting like a bio-computer. When the bio-computer reads these video tapes, sound and light images appear that constitute the movie program of the development of the organism. When the creation of a grown-up organism is completed, the movie ends. Then the second movie starts, which contains the instructions for maintenance of the organism for indefinitely long time. Unfortunately, the videotapes containing information about a perfectly healthy organism, get corrupted with time, errors accumulate (DNA mutations). The instructions accumulate errors and the organism gets sick, grows old and dies. It is very likely that these DNA video tapes can be renewed and corrected. With this new understanding of how our genetic apparatus works, completely new technologies for healing a person and extending a person’s life become feasible. And this is the essence of Wave Genetics and its practical applications to come.

it itself was a link in this article
-http://alternativespirituality.suite101.com/article.cfm/dna_changes
DNA Changes and Psychic Consciousness
Words, Wave Genetics and the Grammar of Spirituality

© Mary Desaulniers

Feb 1, 2009
DNA Changes, Microsoft Office
Russian scientists' discovery of the wave information character of DNA points to a recovery of lost spirituality.
i don't think i can quote more of it for copyright reasons , please have a read and say what you think...has ark heard of this 'Russian scientist' Gariaev?
it was the title DNA changes that caught my attention
RRR

After reading the article above and what C's said about Alu elements I think the Alu elements and microRNAs are working together to prevent the activated DNA's functionality. This is of course just one of my ideas along the way so not necessarily true, it is only a probability but here it goes: When DNA is activated it can produce functional proteins without RNA interference because it is not complementary to the microRNAs. But when this DNA gives signs of activation Alu elements jump from their location and bind inside that DNA. When that DNA becomes mRNA now it has complementary sequence of microRNAs which is said in the abstract of above paper: Base-pair complementarity could be demonstrated between the seed sequence of a subset of human microRNAs and Alu repeats that are integrated parallel (sense) in mRNAs. The most common target site coincides with the evolutionary most conserved part of Alu.

Because of this, complementary sequence microRNA now can destroy our beneficial mRNA and hinder our progress. I think when C's said truncated flow of liquids it is not any specific thing like neurotransmitters but all kinds of proteins that can end our slavery. When Laura said saline they said close because it is basically saline with additional proteins in it. What are these proteins? I suspect there are a lot of them and since they are not synthesized in us I do not think they are known to us. Maybe one day we can learn everything about them...

I know this is just speculation, but what I can say based in my knowledge about chemistry, is that if this would work in the way you said, there could be a substance which should inhibit the bind of those alu elements to DNA. A saline solution generally contains salts and ionic substances either organic and inorganic, and is a common fact that some proteins have a tendency to bind to some ionic metals forming complexes. May be a protein can become ionic by certain chemical reactions and in this way their properties change could make impossible to bind to another molecules as did before. it is also known that the tertiary structure of some proteins changes depending of the dielectric constant of the solvent.

I wonder if the introduction of agriculture, particularly wheat, had anything to do with the inhibition of DNA? Perhaps our calling the detox, no-wheat, no sugar diet "The Liberation Diet" is more than coincidence?

Galaxia2002 said:
I know this is just speculation, but what I can say based in my knowledge about chemistry, is that if this would work in the way you said, there could be a substance which should inhibit the bind of those alu elements to DNA.

You have already said it but I want to emphasize this point. What I do is generally speculation because of the lack of data. There can be numerous mechanisms for protein inhibition and if you make a research about gene regulation, you will be amazed how cells work things out. Yes, there could be a substance that inhibit the binding of Alu. Actually the only reason those elements could jump is that they have specific proteins which enable them to do this jump. You can inhibit those proteins or decrease their activity but the question is how exactly that process works?

Also another possibility is methylation of Alu sequences. If you methylate them their carrier proteins may not bind them. It is a known epigenetic mechanism. I also think epigenetics is a part of the Work. It means change in gene expression without changing the DNA sequences. In familiar terms, closing your reptilian genes(DNA inactivation) and opening your avian genes(DNA activation).

Galaxia2002 said:
A saline solution generally contains salts and ionic substances either organic and inorganic, and is a common fact that some proteins have a tendency to bind to some ionic metals forming complexes. May be a protein can become ionic by certain chemical reactions and in this way their properties change could make impossible to bind to another molecules as did before. it is also known that the tertiary structure of some proteins changes depending of the dielectric constant of the solvent.

Yes this is correct. The cell actually does what you described many times a day. Ionic change is an important mechanism for every action of a cell. On the other hand some people think that ionic changes can only bring short term changes and to make a long term change, you require changes in gene expression. For example to think something requires a few ions to come into a neuron but to make a different synaptic connection requires a change in gene expression as well as an ionic change. Personally, I think ionic changes can change gene expression. So your point is valid but a gene expression step is missing.

Laura said:
I wonder if the introduction of agriculture, particularly wheat, had anything to do with the inhibition of DNA? Perhaps our calling the detox, no-wheat, no sugar diet "The Liberation Diet" is more than coincidence?

I am not qualified to answer that question but if you ask whether or not it is possible, yes, it is definitely possible. There is a new branch of genomics called nutrigenomics which investigates the changes in the genome and human body that are caused by nutritions. Maybe a research in that direction could give some clues.

Back
Top Bottom