Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Earth slowing

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yesterday's 61-Second Minute Crashes Your Favorite Websites
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2406583,00.asp

July 1, 2012
It didn't seem like such a bad idea at first. To correct for minor decelerations in Earth's rotation, timekeepers added an extra second to the clock yesterday – bringing Earth roughly four-tenths of a second ahead of the official time instead of six-tenths of a second behind.

However, the inclusion of that second – added during the minute prior to 0 hours GMT yesterday (4:59 p.m. PT or 7:59 p.m. ET) – was not as well-received by systems used to a conventional 60-second minute. And, go figure, one tiny little second managed to bring down a number of the Web's more well-known sites as soon as the clock hit "61" instead of "60" yesterday.

and :

Session 6 July 2010
Q: (L) So, you mean that what we've speculated about sinkholes and cracks in the earth... What is causing this opening up?

A: Misalignment, or rather sliding of layers of crust of earth due to slowing of rotation.

Session July 22 2012
Q: (L) What about these sinkholes? I mean, sinkholes everywhere! This is getting to be really bizarre. I have never heard of so many sinkholes in my entire life happening all over the planet. I mean, sinkholes are kind of common in Florida, but... What the heck is going on?

A: We mentioned an infinitesimal slowing of the planet's rotation
causing everything to "open up"?!

Q: (L) Yes, you did.

To be thorough, the clock have been adjusted 35 times since 1972. To be in phase with previous earth slowing?

Interesting. I apologize if the answer is present somewhere I have yet to read, but if the Earth has slightly slowed, could that mean it has slightly expanded? I know there could be other reasons, I just wonder if this is a possibility? I know that earthquakes can alter Earths axis of rotation, and I've seen a few videos about the "expanding Earth theory", so there's my line of association.

On the aside, it sounds like they pulled a sort of "surprise Y2K".

HowToBe said:
Interesting. I apologize if the answer is present somewhere I have yet to read, but if the Earth has slightly slowed, could that mean it has slightly expanded? I know there could be other reasons, I just wonder if this is a possibility? I know that earthquakes can alter Earths axis of rotation, and I've seen a few videos about the "expanding Earth theory", so there's my line of association.

There is this also from Session Feb 1997 if it helps:

A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly "wider" than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought. [Discussion of new scientific theory recently presented that the earth is expanding.]

Q: (T) Is the Earth expanding? That's just putting it bluntly, but, is the Earth expanding, how did you put that? (A) Yes, that's the theory: the idea is that the continents move away because the Earth is expanding, and this is much faster than you know, than geologists were thinking.

A: Continental "drift" is caused by the continual though variable, propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly at points of magnetic significance.

Q: (J) What causes the change in the axis?

A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior.

[note: there is also the liquid ammonia discussion in one of the sessions]

Q: (L) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?

A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.

Back
Top Bottom