Another hit for the Cs - Cashless Society - VISA 666!

Published: 2:00pm, 2 Jun, 2019
Sleepy Yangqiao village sits among tea bushes and pomegranate trees in eastern Zhejiang province. It is also at the forefront of China’s most ambitious social-engineering project since the Cultural Revolution, which spanned 10 years from 1966.

Posted by every front door in Yangqiao is a sign ranking the household on a scale of one to five stars for courtyard tidiness, observance of laws, recycling and rubbish disposal, financial credit and “family values”. These ratings feed into a score assigned to each resident – from 0 to 100 points – available via a digital dashboard in the village hall, where people can report themselves and their neighbours for “good” deeds (ardent dedication to your job earns three points) or “bad” ones (littering in the river docks incurs the loss of five points).

Villagers with better scores can enjoy perks such as free soap, napkins and more credit with lower interest rates. Soon, those with lower scores will be named and shamed on a blacklist posted on a community bulletin board.

Yangqiao, a community of 1,200, is an unlikely pioneer of the government’s social credit system, first envisioned in the 1990s. Blending Western-style financial credit scores with broader measures, the approach aims to regulate the behaviour of companies and individuals. Citizens who conduct themselves in the approved manner can benefit from on-the-spot loans and better job prospects. Those found guilty of infractions can find themselves blacklisted and denied high-speed train tickets or denounced in public.

1c1af4a4-8038-11e9-bda2-8286175bc410_972x_122256.jpg

The social credit scores of villagers in Yangqiao. Photo: Gilles Sabrié for The Daily Telegraph Magazine

China is deploying the apparatus to engineer a society that, as the propaganda puts it, will “allow the trustworthy to roam everywhere under heaven while making it hard for the discredited to take a single step”. But is this, as some believe, the beginnings of a digitally organised police state in which those who fail to conform find their rights and freedoms severely curtailed?

On a recent Monday afternoon, two officials in Yangqiao’s village hall scurry around trying to start up the computer system that stores the village’s social credit database. Once it flashes on, the touch screen allows users granted access by the government to view records for every villager, displaying information such as annual salary, number of cars owned and size of property – as well as a unique social credit score. In time, the score will incorporate many factors – practising banned spiritual movement Falun Gong, or being late on a loan payment will mean losing five points; visiting elderly parents or taking them to the doctor will earn you six. A household’s star ratings will also have an impact. (It is unclear whether children will be scored; theoretically, those over the age of 13 can be held responsible for criminal actions and could, therefore, be blacklisted.)

" But is this, as some believe, the beginnings of a digitally organised police state in which those who fail to conform find their rights and freedoms severely curtailed? "

Indeed. Because of its communist/capitalist system and where social order takes precedence over the individual, these abusive and authoritarian policies will be implemented without any problem, while in the West - despite its failures - Civil Society organizes itself to avoid more measures that go against its rights, keep in mind that not everything that shines in China is Gold.

Now where have I heard this predicted....Seems that this is the setup, all we need now is another REAL financial collapse to push it through early.

Oh yes. Now that we're seeing the pieces fall so rapidly into place, it's hard to believe it took this long.

This deals more with the "mark" than cashless society:

Session: Oct 16, 1994
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?

A: Visa ID number.

Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?

A: Encoded.

Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?

A: No.

Q: (L) How is it going to be done?

A: Stamped.

Q: (L) By what technical means?

A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.

Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?

A: Precisely.

From Pepe Escobar's recent "Ground Control to Planet Lockdown":

ID2020 is self-described as a benign alliance of “public-private partners”. Essentially, it is an electronic ID platform based on generalized vaccination. And its starts at birth; newborns will be provided with a “portable and persistent biometrically-linked digital identity".

A letter from the bank informed me that some prices had changed. I went to check and discovered so much more, or rather that the amount of money one is allowed to withdraw from their own ATMs per day will be cut substantially from December 1st. 2020.

Between 07:00 and 19:00: It will be 670 euro down from 1340 euro [This is the same amounts as one will be allowed using ATMs which are not their own, whether inside or outside the country.]
Between 19:00 and 07:00: It will be 265 euro down from 805 euro, which will also the new limit for teenagers between 12 and 17.

Last year the bank withdrew the use of the largest locally circulating cash note (134 Eur), and now they have no cash note of higher value than 67 Eur.

And so, where I am in Southern Scandinavia, we gradually move towards a society with less and less cash.

Hello friends,
Just found it in the news today,
Visa cashless society online forum.
Seems that they have changed the gear as the new normal is rolling out before our eyes with all the plans that we already heard of and have discussed here on the forum. That's one more sighn that the end is getting closer.
Stay safe and enjoy the ride...
Link: Visa Cashless Forum
20200915_230400.jpg

I don't know if this is happening anywhere else, have you been aware of the coin shortage farce going on?

_Got Any Change? Americans Face Pandemic-Forced Coin Shortage

this is basically the excuse, people are not going out as much which results in coin shortage,:

" “I want to emphasize that the current situation is a coin circulation issue, not a coin supply issue,” Todd Martin, a spokesman for the U.S. Mint, told Patch. "
basically IT IS as supply issue.

Now, from my experience, banks were taking 16 minutes per customer for absolutely no reason and only through a drive through. A ridiculous amount of time.
They take the coins but return none, and "never have change" despite their constant lines and all the businesses that go on a daily basis to make deposits (every business).

We have been giving round up amounts in order to get change back every time.

It seems they are keeping the coins and fabricating the "shortage" as a subtle advance on people"s perception that 1) cash is dirty and will infect you (eventhough it carries more diseases for centuries and it didn't stop anyone, but okay) and 2) that they are tasked to protect us by taking away the cash.

Obviously advances on people, and again, the hundreds of businesses that rely on coins or sometimes even just rotate currency like laundries are "experiencing" shortages?.

IMO a move essentially TASKING BANKS to stop the flow of cash to then hit us with only-electronic money later down the road.

Of.course Is a.hit from the C's, ....."they" are using the pandemic status to change it, the ridiculous thing is , they are telling that money is contaminated so you should use your debit or credit cards. .but people are still reading newspaper right?? I still receiving tons of fliers papers (publicity) at my house, and I can go on naming many items that we are using and could be contaminated like the 💰 money...they think we are very stupid ah???..I mean really? I know many people don't wonder , ...but they really think they are so inteligent...just saying regarding the topic....

I saw this the other day and I’ve been meaning to post it it here.

As they continue to devastate the economy and scare everyone away from human contact, the idea of needing to belong to a cashless society by way of basic universal income is a lot easier to sell to people.

And so, I have a feeling that we’re about to see a lot of private efforts that people will join and see some benefit from, but being private and not civil, they can simply ban people the same way Twitter it YouTube does and get away with it under the guise of being a “private entity” :

eToro Launches GoodDollar And Begins Delivering Universal Basic Income

With enforced shutdowns driving governments to enact emergency stimulus measures and airdrop funds into citizens’ accounts, Universal Basic Income (UBI), also known as Basic Income has attracted renewed interest. This fact hasn’t escaped the attention of e-trading brokerage eToro, whose launch of corporate social responsibility initiative GoodDollar (G$) aims to bring Basic Income to the mainstream, delivered on the blockchain.

GoodDollar, launched publicly on September 7, and delivers a solution that empowers citizens around the world to claim Basic Income via the G$ coin, a digital currency that any cell phone owner can claim, and convert to local currency.

Basic Income is a long-standing scheme that has recently gained new attention and relevance as governments have begun to give money directly to citizens through financial rescue packages. TheCoronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, is a departure from past financial stimulus packages for its signature policy of providing each American with a one-time $1,200 cash payment.

I saw this the other day and I’ve been meaning to post it it here.

As they continue to devastate the economy and scare everyone away from human contact, the idea of needing to belong to a cashless society by way of basic universal income is a lot easier to sell to people.

And so, I have a feeling that we’re about to see a lot of private efforts that people will join and see some benefit from, but being private and not civil, they can simply ban people the same way Twitter it YouTube does and get away with it under the guise of being a “private entity” :

eToro Launches GoodDollar And Begins Delivering Universal Basic Income

In Unprecedented Monetary Overhaul, The Fed Is Preparing To Deposit "Digital Dollars" Directly To "Each American"

Set up your federal bank account or you just might starve?

Last edited by a moderator:
And then there's this.. they might not even need to implant anything into people to get them to be part of the system, as per usual they presented as such a convenient way to do everyday things. Whenever I see things like this I always think, who is really that frustrated or aggravated by taking their keys out of their pocket or their money out of their wallet.

From Amazon:

Introducing Amazon One—a new innovation to make everyday activities effortless

We’re always looking for ways to make our customers’ lives better, and one area where we’ve spent time innovating is the customer shopping experience in stores. Today, our physical retail team is excited to introduce a new innovation called Amazon One. Amazon One is a fast, convenient, contactless way for people to use their palm to make everyday activities like paying at a store, presenting a loyalty card, entering a location like a stadium, or badging into work more effortless. The service is designed to be highly secure and uses custom-built algorithms and hardware to create a person’s unique palm signature.

It’s fast and easy to sign up and use Amazon One, and we’re excited to hear feedback from customers as we begin to make it available as an option for them in a range of locations and for a variety of uses. We’ll start in select Amazon Go stores, where Amazon One will be added to the store’s entry gate as a convenient choice for customers to use to enter the store to shop. In most retail environments, Amazon One could become an alternate payment or loyalty card option with a device at the checkout counter next to a traditional point of sale system. Or, for entering a location like a stadium or badging into work, Amazon One could be part of an existing entry point to make accessing the location quicker and easier.

First, that "Physical retail team" sounds rather creepy, and second... despite their convenience presentation, the implications are awful and scary.

First, that "Physical retail team" sounds rather creepy, and second... despite their convenience presentation, the implications are awful and scary.

I think this is what Ira Levin envisioned in This Perfect Day, which was published in 1970. I had to read that book in college together with George Orwell's 1984 and Aldous Huxley's Brave New World back in the day when a college education still had value!

This Perfect Day is a science fiction novel by American writer Ira Levin, about a technocratic dystopia.
A bit about the backstory of the novel:
The world is managed by a central computer called UniComp (referred as just "Uni" in speech), which has been programmed to keep every single human on the surface of the earth in check. People are continually drugged by means of monthly treatments (delivered via transdermal spray or jet injector) so that they will remain satisfied and co-operative "Family members." They are told where to live, when to eat, whom to marry, when to reproduce, and the job for which they will be trained. Everyone is assigned a counselor, who acts somewhat like a mentor, confessor, and parole agent; violations against "brothers" and "sisters" by themselves and others are expected to be reported at a weekly confession.

Everyone wears a permanent identifying bracelet that interfaces with access points, which act as scanners. Uni uses them to tell "Family members" where they are allowed to go and what they are allowed to do. Around the age of 62, every person is humanely euthanized by Uni with an overdose of the treatment liquids; almost anything in them is poisonous if an excess dose is given. Most people think that old men die of natural causes. Since some die at 61 or 63, no one is too suspicious of the regularity. The few who happen to be resistant to the drugs or purposely change their behavior to avoid strong doses of some of the drugs in the monthly treatment are dealt with by the programmers of UniComp. The long-lived men and women, in their underground hideaway, are the real but invisible world government. They live in absolute luxury and choose their own members through a form of meritocracy. In part, people who choose by evasion and modifying their own behavior to leave the main Family are subtly redirected to "nature preserves" of imperfect life on islands. They, however, have been put in place by the programmers as a place to isolate trouble-making Family members. The top minds in the outcasts are further manipulated into trying to overthrow the "Programmers" and the ones who nearly succeeded are forced to join the programmers to "help them maintain the equilibrium" in the "perfect" world of UniComp and "The Family."

Despite the name, the "programmers" are not allowed to program Uni since Wei [ the person who started the Unification] reserves the privilege solely to himself. Instead, they do administrative work.

Imagine the Oh Sh$t moment when found this article, verfing yet another hit.

Q: (L) Do they ever pick up dead bodies, you know, right
after, and reanimate them?
Q: (L) When they pick them up and reanimate them, do they
reanimate them with the souls that left them? Do they like,
catch the soul and put it back in?
Q: (L) When they reanimate them, do they reanimate them
with an alien soul?
A: Multiple possibilities.
Q: (L) If they reanimate them, is it possible to reanimate them
with no soul?
Q: (L) OK, when they reanimate them with no soul, do they
have kind of like a zombie-like situation?
Q: (L) Well, could you give us a little more information on this
particular aspect? If they reanimate them with no soul, what is
the animating force or energy?
A: Indistinguishable from other humans.
Q: (L) They're indistinguishable from other humans. (LM)
How is that possible?
A: Technology makes all things possible!!!
Q: (L) Of course, you are talking about 4th density
technology?
Q: (L) What form of... Now, a reanimated corpse that has
been animated by infusion of some form of an energy
pattern... (SV) Is it 'chi' energy, maybe? (L) What if the
reanimated corpse dies again, I mean, you have got to
understand here, that we perceive the soul as being the
animating force of the physical body, and when the soul is
gone, the body dies. Is that correct?
A: You are making assumptions based on limited data.
Q: (L) OK, well, will you expand my database by telling me
how a corpse can be reanimated if not done by a... if not with
a soul?
A: Complex technology, using electronic biogeneration
frequency matching, combined with extremely high frequency
radio beacon transmitters for tracking and control of all
functions, including thought pattern mimic and emotional
frequency vibrational rate modulation!!!!
Q: (L) If they're doing this, does it make the physical body...
Q: (L) The blood, the heartbeat and everything...
A: All functions, including cellular, duplicated.
Q: (SV) What about the aura? (L) Would a being such as this
still have an aura?
A: Projected.
Q: (L) OK, that would be projected, along with all of the
frequencies, and everything else. Now... (SV) Are there a lot
of dead people walking around?
A: This is method used for subjects discussed in "Matrix
Material" instead of "Robots", as suggested.
Q: (L) Is there any way that a normal person would be able
to identify such a being?
Q: (L) Approximately how many of this type of being are
walking around on our planet, acting like normal people?
A: 2,000,000.
Q: (L) Approximately 2 million?
Q: (L) OK...
A: You, Laura, have come in contact with 7 of them!
Q: (L) Who are they?
A: Discover.
Q: (L) Can you give me a clue, has it been within the last...
(SV) Am I one of them? [Laughter] Well, you never know!
(L) Are any of us one of them?
A: Discover.
Q: (SV) Ask if you've done spirit release on any of these
seven? (L) Has this contact happened within the past year?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Are you going to tell me anything about it at all? If
there is any question I could ask to get any information
concerning this, consider it asked.
A: Who is nutritionist?
Q: (SV) Is that the one who wrote the book? SVS***? (L)
She's not a nutritionist. (SV) Who do you know that's a
nutritionist? Isn't she a nutritionist, the one that wrote that
book? (L) Do you mean SVS***?
Q: (LM) I find that hard to believe. (F) Is SVS*** a robot?
(LM) When did she die?
A: Open. All it takes is a "hospital visit." [Laura's note: To my
knowledge, SVS*** has been hospitalized for surgery at
least twice.]
Q: (LM) Then what happens? (SV) All what takes? (LM) It
doesn't make sense. (L) Maybe there's a death certificate for
her...
A: Yes it does.
Q: (L) Does this mean if one goes into a hospital for surgery,
that it's possible for them to die and be reanimated in this
manner? Without anybody being aware of what happened?
Q: (LM) Why? (L) Well, we know why, because they're
creating a force, you know, putting it in place all over the
planet so they can take over... We already know that! Is that
correct?
A: Open.
Q: (LM) What's open mean? (L) Open means that's not
absolutely determined yet, at this time, that's not something
that they're just... it could be, yes. (L) So, you're saying that
SVS*** was one of these robotoids, is that what you 're
saying?
A: We gave you one for your own knowledge and protection,
but cannot give you others at this juncture. [Laura's note:
Does this mean they can be given at another time, after a
particular, destined interaction takes place?]
Q: (L) Is it up to me to figure out what characteristics these
individuals have, in order to...
A: Based upon data given, yes.
Q: (L) OK, is one of the, I mean, I'm clicking right now, one
of the characteristics I think, that these kind of individuals
might have, since they have this projected emotional
frequency, would be a repeating emotional pattern, that they
just simply, in spite of seeming intelligence, do not seem to
learn from anything; that it just repeats over and over again, is
that a clue?
Q: (SV) Wait a minute, was that her idea, that we should eat
like the monkeys do? (L) Yes. (SV) And then you've read
about... saw the Jane Goodall film that talked about the fact
that monkeys like to eat... (L) Other monkeys, yes. (SV) And
what did she say when you told her about that? (L) She said,
, "Well, I'll just say:" and she changed the entire paragraph to
read "That in the wild, primates eat primarily vegetation with
some amounts of protein," and no specification as to where
the protein came from. (L) That's really stretching it. (SV) She
should have just left it out... (LM) That doesn't make any
sense... (L) Now, she does... there are some strange things
about her, I'll have to admit that. OK, then, this same inability
to get a clue about what's going on... OK, that's a clue, right
there. Is there any kind of instinctual sensation that one would
get about these types of individuals?
A: Bland.
Q: (L) That they're bland in some way? Is that it, that these
individuals are bland individuals?
A: Spend inordinate amounts of "time" in solitude.

July 21 2004
IMG_0923.JPG

scan.jpg

My my such a tone. This is gaining lots of momentum under the guise of this lock-down.

I couldn't have figured (even back in the day), how they would move the masses in this direction (easily violating their freewill) and willingly they go, 5G and all.

Some say the recent tattoo craze was a plot to push the public with being comfortable with the MARK, (as a fashion statement). More now, as a emotional political statement.

Everyday another hit from the C's.

By Jody Meacham – Reporter, Silicon Valley Business Journal
The San Francisco 49ers — whose home “office” took an estimated $1.3 billion to build and who employ dozens with salaries of $1 million or more — have had it with filthy lucre.

They’re quitting it cold turkey, and you’ll discover what that means the next time you’re allowed to see one of their games in person and pull cash out of your wallet to pay for a turkey sandwich, a beer or a pour of vintage bubbly. Right now, though, fans aren’t attending games because of Covid-19.

“We’re getting rid of cash,” said team spokesman Roger Hacker, who also conceded he hasn’t developed a talking point yet for how the pre-game coin toss will be handled.

The 49ers have a credit card sponsor — Visa — that naturally is supportive of cashless transactions, but other cards and mobile apps will be acceptable for stadium purchases. If cash is all you’ve got, there will be four stadium kiosks where you can hand it over and be issued a Visa-branded prepaid card loaded with up to $500.

This change comes during the Covid-19 pandemic, when many merchants are beginning to turn away from cash and the untraceable pathogens it can carry.

But the 49ers have been headed down this path for a while. Levi’s Stadium became “the first fully contactless-enabled stadium in the NFL” at Super Bowl 50, when nearly 600 terminals were installed where fans could pay for food, drinks and souvenirs.

A year ago, the 49ers announced that all future season tickets — which account for about 90 percent of the seats sold in the stadium — would include a per game food and beverage credit of $20, which eliminated the need of many fans to pay for the most popular food items.

“Six years of operational data here at Levi’s Stadium tells us that mobile payments are increasing while cash transactions decrease annually,” team president Al Guido said in a press release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom