Another New Book By Laura - The Noah Syndrome - Now Available

Shinzenbi said:
Will there be a french version ?

Not in a near future. For the time being the translation team is working on book 5 of the Wave.

I just ordered my copy, and I want to thank you for dusting it off and getting it out there for us to read!

Happy reading :D

Have just ordered mine yesterday ;) thus waiting, and looking forward the kindle version as well :)

//Claude.

I've finished reading this book earlier today (I didn't had much to do at work today except to finish this book) and gave a short review on Amazon to get stars going.

Personally, I really find it to be a really fascinating read, especially the section about the Revelation and getting into the "Mark" of the Beast as well as the "predictions."

Funny, I was reading the sixth chapter of Kindle's SHOTW ("History and Catastrophe"), into "The Noah Syndrome" section before jumping into the book, The Noah Syndrome.

The copy ordered was received safe and sound in the post today and look forward to reading. :)

Already, there's a reviewer on Amazon.com (or rather a non-reviewer since I don't think that person brought/read the book) gave a negative review:

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars
This woman is a fraud
November 8, 2012
By Ali-cat
Please don't encourage her by giving her more money. She has no original, authentic thoughts to share. People searching for the truth need to understand that all gurus are pedaling a product for profit, nothing more.

Zadius Sky said:
Already, there's a reviewer on Amazon.com (or rather a non-reviewer since I don't think that person brought/read the book) gave a negative review:

Reported inappropriate and voted unhelpful.

Back
Top Bottom