Another New Book By Laura - The Noah Syndrome - Now Available

Heimdallr said:
Zadius Sky said:
Already, there's a reviewer on Amazon.com (or rather a non-reviewer since I don't think that person brought/read the book) gave a negative review:

Reported inappropriate and voted unhelpful.

Exactly

With quoting anything as a "spoiler", have started in on the book and can say that it is really cool thinking considering the time period et al. :) :thup:

voyageur said:
Exactly

With quoting anything as a "spoiler", have started in on the book and can say that it is really cool thinking considering the time period et al. :) :thup:

That's why we decided to publish it. Even though everything was filtered through my near-fundie mind-set at the time, it's still amazing how close I was getting to seeing without those filters. It's also a good example of how filters and system 2 narratives operate. Everything that I could sense and see had to be explained in that context or I felt threatened by the loss of my false personality as a "Christian".

That's why it is good to take things in context and try to see the unseen.

Heimdallr said:
Zadius Sky said:
Already, there's a reviewer on Amazon.com (or rather a non-reviewer since I don't think that person brought/read the book) gave a negative review:

I also did the same.

Shane said:
Heimdallr said:
Zadius Sky said:

I also did the same.
Same here. I reported it as inappropriate and as having nothing to do with the book. The fact that it's just an ad hominem attack and has nothing to do with the book or its contents should qualify it for deletion. A quick glance at the reviewer's other reviews shows them as "Amazon Verified Purchase" with the exception of Noah Syndrome so it's pretty obvious that this alley cat hasn't read the book (not that that was in very much doubt)...

Don Genaro said:
Shane said:
Heimdallr said:
Zadius Sky said:

I also did the same.
Same here. I reported it as inappropriate and as having nothing to do with the book. The fact that it's just an ad hominem attack and has nothing to do with the book or its contents should qualify it for deletion. A quick glance at the reviewer's other reviews shows them as "Amazon Verified Purchase" with the exception of Noah Syndrome so it's pretty obvious that this alley cat hasn't read the book (not that that was in very much doubt)...

And same here. Also noticed there are only 3 reviews so far in total, I will post one as well once I'm finished with the book

Not sure how long it takes amazon to take down a most inappropriate review but it's still there...

Zadius Sky said:

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars
This woman is a fraud
November 8, 2012
By Ali-cat
Please don't encourage her by giving her more money. She has no original, authentic thoughts to share. People searching for the truth need to understand that all gurus are pedaling a product for profit, nothing more.

I was looking into this to see if it's one of Laura's regular stalkers, and I noticed something interesting in her other reviews.

When complaining about the second boot's size, she states "normally I can wear a 6 1/2 to 7 easy"
So why did she order n 8.5 size boot the month before?

It looks to me like she ordered the wrong size, then gave a bad review on the boot. perhaps to get a free return?

Reviews Written by

White Mt. Women's Aileen Boot,Black,8.5 M
2.0 out of 5 stars boot, April 2, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: White Mt. Women's Aileen Boot (Apparel)
I do not like these boots, but the company delivered very quickly. they are not the warmest but are waterproof, making them practical for light snow

Jump Women's Stark Boot,Black,7.5 M
1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, May 15, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Jump Women's Stark Boot (Apparel)
these boots are made way too small!!!!
I don't understand why the sizing would be so off. normally I can wear a 6 1/2 to 7 easy. I ordered these in a size 7 1/2 and I couldn't even get my foot in the boot!!! Very misleading and the boots in person just aren't that well made..I doubt they would last more than a month of wear.

Laura, does the name "Allison Cat" ring any bells?

Guardian said:
Laura, does the name "Allison Cat" ring any bells?

I don't know any allison. I'll take a look at my mail folders, but the name does not even tinkle.

Since we're voting down reviews. I saw this one today on Laura's High Strangeness book and voted it down. I thought I'd post it here so others would do so as well.

Nothing new... Anti-semitic and Anti-Christ propaganda versed in silly "alien speak", October 14, 2012
By Dave Rumsfeld (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Strangeness - Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abduction (Paperback)
Typical New Age stuff. The author literally says, Christianity and the Jewish people are "vile, bloody cults." She regurgitates Scriptural concepts like the soul and being "saved" in silly "alien speak" as if channeling aliens to explain interdimensional concepts.
I believe in hybrids and interdimensional beings, but this is the typical satanic deception that comes from the "alien agenda." I don't doubt she is controlled by demons/aliens and is channeling their message... the problem is that the aliens are decieving humanity to accept them as our saviors and creators. That is specifically what the Bible warns about... to TEST the spirits that influence you, but she just propagates the lie.
Much of the technological info is true, not all, but much of it. In that sense, it is a good explaination of Biblical concepts like the "soul" and being "saved." So it can help people coming from science and new Age cults understand the Bible, to see it is literal and technological rather than religious. So take the knowledge, but don't trust the alien agenda... they are not coming to save the earth or the humans. They are demon spawn.
So a good read if you have trouble understanding the highly advanced Word of God, but be warned that she and the demons/aliens that possess her are trying to mislead you into the great deception. The only "good" interdimensional beings are the HOLY angels and saints. If not holy, these other being are simply unholy and evil entities. Reader beware and guard your heart.

Guy's last name says it all. I don't even think he read the book.. saying that Laura is propagating good aliens to come rescue us :rolleyes:

D said:
Since we're voting down reviews. I saw this one today on Laura's High Strangeness book and voted it down. I thought I'd post it here so others would do so as well.

The author literally says, Christianity and the Jewish people are "vile, bloody cults."
...and he says this like it's a bad thing? :lol:

I may be way off base here, but a review where the person is disagreeing with what Laura wrote doesn't really bother me? He's criticizing Laura's book, and personally I think he's entitled to his ignorant, bible thumping opinions.

I'm NOT saying we shouldn't vote it down, but this guy is in a completely different category for me than the "ali-cats" who attack Laura, call her names, spread libelous lies, etc. ....they really tic me off.

Rumsfeld is a bible bigot who's offended by what Laura wrote in a book, "Ali-Cat" is a cyberstalker.

Guardian said:
D said:

The author literally says, Christianity and the Jewish people are "vile, bloody cults."
...and he says this like it's a bad thing? :lol:

haha that was my reaction too!

Guardian said:
I may be way off base here, but a review where the person is disagreeing with what Laura wrote doesn't really bother me? He's criticizing Laura's book, and personally I think he's entitled to his ignorant, bible thumping opinions.

I'm NOT saying we shouldn't vote it down, but this guy is in a completely different category for me than the "ali-cats" who attack Laura, call her names, spread libelous lies, etc. ....they really tic me off.

Rumsfeld is a bible bigot who's offended by what Laura wrote in a book, "Ali-Cat" is a cyberstalker.

You're right. His fundie view point and calling Laura's book anti-semetic really bothered me. But you're right, he has the right to his opinion. He at least tried to read it, even though his own sacred cows were completely running the show when he did. But alley-cat (pun intended) is another category on its own.

D said:
You're right. His fundie view point and calling Laura's book anti-semetic really bothered me. But you're right, he has the right to his opinion. He at least tried to read it, even though his own sacred cows were completely running the show when he did. But alley-cat (pun intended) is another category on its own.

Yup, that's how I see it. One is a bad review from a well programed Christian drone, and the other is a personal attack on Laura.

Even a "bad" review can be good advertising too. Most people who would be open to what Laura writes would read "The author literally says, Christianity and the Jewish people are "vile, bloody cults." and think, "Well, yes...yes they are. This book could be interesting"

If I didn't know Laura, and I read Rumsfeld's review...I'd be interested in Laura's book purely because she had the balls to speak the truth about the vicious nature of Christianity and Judaism.

Guardian said:
Yup, that's how I see it. One is a bad review from a well programed Christian drone, and the other is a personal attack on Laura.

Even a "bad" review can be good advertising too. Most people who would be open to what Laura writes would read "The author literally says, Christianity and the Jewish people are "vile, bloody cults." and think, "Well, yes...yes they are. This book could be interesting"

If I didn't know Laura, and I read Rumsfeld's review...I'd be interested in Laura purely because she had the balls to speak the truth about the vicious nature of Christianity and Judaism.

Hmm, I didn't think of it like that but you have a point. I've definitely heard the saying, "there is no such thing as bad publicity" applied to other things. So why not Laura's books?

D said:
Hmm, I didn't think of it like that but you have a point. I've definitely heard the saying, "there is no such thing as bad publicity" applied to other things. So why not Laura's books?

I think the C's saying something to the effect that the defamers will help to make Laura's work known. I don't remember what was said exactly.

Back
Top Bottom