Another New Book By Laura - The Noah Syndrome - Now Available

Shane said:
I think the C's saying something to the effect that the defamers will help to make Laura's work known. I don't remember what was said exactly.

Could be this?

session 25 April 2002 said:
A: He is on self destruct mode now. Nothing can be done now.

Q: (A) Wouldn't it be better if we followed the advice of this attorney and leave Frank alone because it doesn't change anything, I mean...(L) Well it won't hurt us to write some letters to the State Attorney and County Attorney, our Representative and see if we can get some action from them and if we can fine if not we leave it alone. That's what I would say. It won't hurt us to write another letter. (A) I get the impression that in a very clever way they are succeeding by making us not really work on our stuff, all the time to be busy with them and only them. They succeeded 100%.

A: But look how many people are learning from your experiences. And note the validity your work is acquiring by virtue of being under such heavy attack.

Q: (A) I have a problem seeing how that is relevant to what is coming or how this...

A: Seeing the unseen is being learned by many through practical example.

Q: (A) What about {Laura's book}?

A: Work on {The Book} is almost completed.

Zadius Sky said:
Shane said:
I think the C's saying something to the effect that the defamers will help to make Laura's work known. I don't remember what was said exactly.

Could be this?

Think it was this:

Q: (A) What does that mean? "Swarm?" (L) Extremely chaotic activity. Like when you knock over a beehive, all the bees come out after you; it's called "swarming." All systems in chaos. Well, my only concern in recent times is the CD of all our unedited sessions that Vincent has taken which he has not returned, and what he plans to do with it, considering that there is much personal information there about many people. Is there anything we ought to be aware of or ought to do in regards to that?
A: He will make you famous.
Q: (L) How about infamous? {laughter} That is his intent!
A: No.

Approaching Infinity said:
Zadius Sky said:
Shane said:

Could be this?

This it was this:

Q: (A) What does that mean? "Swarm?" (L) Extremely chaotic activity. Like when you knock over a beehive, all the bees come out after you; it's called "swarming." All systems in chaos. Well, my only concern in recent times is the CD of all our unedited sessions that Vincent has taken which he has not returned, and what he plans to do with it, considering that there is much personal information there about many people. Is there anything we ought to be aware of or ought to do in regards to that?
A: He will make you famous.
Q: (L) How about infamous? {laughter} That is his intent!
A: No.

Zadius Sky's excerpt fits, but that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks!

In the 3rd chapter of the Kindle version I found a little typo. I cannot say at what page it is exactly, it depends on the device. Here's the paragraph:

Fortunatley he was not threatened with death like Galileo, and I suspect he is till saying, 'But it happened!'

andi said:
In the 3rd chapter of the Kindle version I found a little typo. I cannot say at what page it is exactly, it depends on the device. Here's the paragraph:

Fortunatley he was not threatened with death like Galileo, and I suspect he is till saying, 'But it happened!'
And if that is a true quote then it should read; Fortunately....

clerck de bonk said:
andi said:

And if that is a true quote then it should read; Fortunately....

LoL ..not a true quote.

Mr. Scott said:
The Noah Syndrome is now available on Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AH08O6A/

:thup:

Thanks for the info, Mr. ! Just got my own instant coppee (please excuse the pun :rolleyes:)

aleana said:
Aragorn said:
Guardian said:
Mr. Scott said:
The Noah Syndrome is now available on Kindle!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AH08O6A/

:thup:

Whoo Hooo! Snagged :D

Ditto, snagged it, too (that's a useful verb)! :)

Me three snagged :D!! Am so looking forward to reading it. I just love getting books instantly on Kindle, even though I still like the paper versions!

I was gonna read that also since it isn't that big of a book to carry around but why wait when I can just not wait? :P

Thanks Laura! Can't wait to read it!

Just received the NS and the Apocalypse:CA&CC from Amazon. Will review it once having read it. Must do the same soon will the whole Wave series, High Strangenes and SHOTW.
Will we see the Horns of Moses book available before the peak of global financial meltdown?

Back
Top Bottom