Antarctica/Hitler

December 12, 2018 - Two Technicians die at US Research Station in Antarctica
Two technicians die at U.S. research station in Antarctica | Reuters
r
FILE PHOTO: General view of McMurdo Station operated by the United States on Antarctica. Picture taken January 1 2000./File Photo

Two technicians performing maintenance at a U.S. research station in Antarctica died on Wednesday while working on a building that houses a generator for a nearby radio transmitter, the National Science Foundation (NSF) said.

The pair, both employed as subcontractors at the NSF-managed McMurdo Station in Antarctica, were found unconscious on the floor of the building after a helicopter pilot flying over the area saw what appeared to be smoke coming from the structure and landed to investigate.

One of the technicians was pronounced dead by medical personnel called to the scene. The other was pronounced dead a short time after being flown to the McMurdo medical clinic, the NSF said in a statement.

The two workers, described as fire technicians, were performing preventive maintenance on the building’s fire-suppression system before they were found, the agency said.

No further details were immediately provided, and the incident was under investigation, the foundation said.

The NSF said it was not releasing any personal information about the two workers, except to say they were employed by a Virginia-based company, PAE, which in turn was hired by the U.S. Antarctica Program’s logistics contractor Leidos, headquartered in Colorado.

The research station, established by the United States in 1955, is situated near Antarctica’s McMurdo Sound, named for a British naval officer who was part of the expedition that first charted the area in 1841.

The largest outpost in Antarctica, it lies at the tip of Ross Island in the New Zealand-claimed territory known as the Ross Dependency. The incident in question occurred on Dec. 12 local time, which goes by New Zealand time.

Daytime highs in December, in the middle of the Antarctic summer, average 31.5 degrees Fahrenheit or minus 3 degrees Celsius. More than 1,000 people, including scientists and support personnel, work at the station this time of year.

Well, this thread must be on my back-burner because I saw this recent video by Linda Moulton Howe on Antarctica and decided to watch it. It turned to be not just about Antarctica but in a sense Intelligent Design and how she has been changed by the realization we are not alone. I do think Linda is sincere and even if she does not use all the same terms we use here she sure seems to be seeing things in parallel in a huge portion of what she says. Hopefully you will find some parallels that I noticed.

I could place this post in many other threads but this one has the perfect naming convention so here is the video:

Came across that video today too by circumstance. What I would like to have is a exact rundown, chronology and context on what she says about this Antartica thing. The who, what, when and where did she got this or that information and what is the reasoning behind her conclusions? From the little I saw from her talking about it in the video, it seems to be marely based (if not completely) on an anonymous „Navy Seal“ who told her that story.

If that is the basis of it, then I‘m sorry, it isn’t much better than most of the Project Camelot interviews with this or that „high ranking“ individual who knows „secrets“ or has worked „on projects“. She also comes across as rather invested in her ideas and conclusions.

If that is the basis of it, then I‘m sorry, it isn’t much better than most of the Project Camelot interviews with this or that „high ranking“ individual who knows „secrets“ or has worked „on projects“. She also comes across as rather invested in her ideas and conclusions.

I doubt she would get hardly any information if she revealed sources. I would not expect anyone to just take everything she says/thinks as being the whole banana or the whole "truth". I thought her dealing with the religious/cosmic in her own life were the most interesting.

She certainly does not have a network to challenge her ideas and conclusions so I think all she has in many areas is those "invested" conclusions. However; I think she sees much more reality that many others do on the hyperdimensionality aspect of the situation.

I think the Navy Seal is her main source on Antarctica that I have seen too. Not much more news in this video in that respect I agree so if others want to by-pass this one to save energy that might be good.

There are some interesting pictures of Antarctica from google earth.
Just as an example there is something that resembles a giant centipede, a river of red and an area with various colored water or crystals, it’s impossible to determine which it is. But yeah Antarctica is a kinda bizarre landscape.E82C0037-6FDA-4EAF-9AC4-E0911FC1C4B1.jpegD2E91EFD-3514-458D-9008-486AAE755603.jpeg2A6064BB-F4EA-4880-80F4-F55E1C207DDF.jpeg

December 12, 2018 - Two Technicians die at US Research Station in Antarctica
Two technicians die at U.S. research station in Antarctica | Reuters
r
FILE PHOTO: General view of McMurdo Station operated by the United States on Antarctica. Picture taken January 1 2000./File Photo

Two technicians performing maintenance at a U.S. research station in Antarctica died on Wednesday while working on a building that houses a generator for a nearby radio transmitter, the National Science Foundation (NSF) said.

The pair, both employed as subcontractors at the NSF-managed McMurdo Station in Antarctica, were found unconscious on the floor of the building after a helicopter pilot flying over the area saw what appeared to be smoke coming from the structure and landed to investigate.

One of the technicians was pronounced dead by medical personnel called to the scene. The other was pronounced dead a short time after being flown to the McMurdo medical clinic, the NSF said in a statement.

The two workers, described as fire technicians, were performing preventive maintenance on the building’s fire-suppression system before they were found, the agency said.

No further details were immediately provided, and the incident was under investigation, the foundation said.

The NSF said it was not releasing any personal information about the two workers, except to say they were employed by a Virginia-based company, PAE, which in turn was hired by the U.S. Antarctica Program’s logistics contractor Leidos, headquartered in Colorado.

The research station, established by the United States in 1955, is situated near Antarctica’s McMurdo Sound, named for a British naval officer who was part of the expedition that first charted the area in 1841.

The largest outpost in Antarctica, it lies at the tip of Ross Island in the New Zealand-claimed territory known as the Ross Dependency. The incident in question occurred on Dec. 12 local time, which goes by New Zealand time.

Daytime highs in December, in the middle of the Antarctic summer, average 31.5 degrees Fahrenheit or minus 3 degrees Celsius. More than 1,000 people, including scientists and support personnel, work at the station this time of year.

A typical fire suppression system such as a Halon system (no longer used) would replace all the oxygen within a facility extremely quickly. One place I used to work in stated that you had 30 seconds to exit if the system activated. I'm guessing they might not have exited the facility quickly enough, and were asphyxiated.

I'm dying to know all the gossip on whats down Antarctica, why did Admiral Byrd need a 4,000 -5,000 servicemen?
What did he find that terrified him so much?

He said in his main interview that Antarctica would most assuredly be the reason great nations will go to war - and yet that never happened, a year after he died - and took his classified secrets to the grave, the Antarctic peace treaty was signed, seemingly without much fan fare.

What would could be so significant, it quenched the insatiable desire of our leaders for perpetual war?

I've only just started compiling files on Antarctica, but so far I've not been able to trace a single one of Byrd's men (Military or Academic) blowing the whistle or talking about what they discovered down there, actually as far as I can tell, all the people involved went on to be very well looked after by the government, the red carpet practically rolled out for them.

Byrd's brother was also the Governor of Virginia, their family had been running Virginia for many generations (to the chagrin of their detractors, e.g Eustace Mullins, also from Virginia) , Governor/Senator Harry Byrd had been accused of losing files and stifling UFO investigations in Virginia also (not by Eustace Mullins).

The equivalent of American nobility, the Byrd family who knew so much, but spoke so little.

I guess the obvious answer is Antarctica's vast, vast resources .... but again, when have you ever know that fact to prevent war, rather than trigger it? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom