Anti-American paranoia

Amarock

The Force is Strong With This One
I'd like to tell you a few words about propaganda in Russia. :)
Our mass media every day told us that USA want to kill us all. That USA - evil empire and etc. That Putin and his company - is god blessing for Russia. :lol:
That Facebook and Twitter used by NATO to make revolutions.
For example this one movie a masterpiece of propaganda: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-5NBaAEsI
(It's on Russian, but really funny) :P

Amarock,
The USA is not the evil empire per se, for its population is a victim as well of the forces that took control of it. The forces in control of the USA indeed want the destruction of Russia. Any nation that stands more or less to the global fascism hegemony is attacked either economically or militarily, or both. The ridiculous videos (I didn't see yours so I don't know if it fits this description) usually are used in order to ridicule some evident truths. There are very known examples of such a manipulation. The fascist regime that took over in the USA is not going to attack nation in some unknown future, it is doing so now. So maybe it looks like anti-american propaganda for someone who is not paying attention to what happens on the international scene, but there is a lot of truth to it.

keehl said:
Im not buying it. ;)

Hi Keehl, the meaning of your post isn't very clear. Out of consideration for others, please try and be clear about what you mean in your posts.

If your 8 year old children was blown to pieces or your whole family by American bombs which had inscriptions on it in your native language to commemorate your holidays or something else you would called it propaganda?

As a child I grew up with this "intuition" or feeling that "Americans were like Nazis" which was bizarre because as a Canadian I had no reason to believe this. I concluded that they were just "bullies" on the global scene and had a very competitive, egotistical collective personality. I remember reading Bill Blum's Killing Hope just before 9/11 which seemed to confirm what my intuition had told me earlier (a year ealier I read Chomsky's 1992 book "The Conquest Continues" which didn't help). I would have never imagined that the US would become as awful as it would be today and like a lot of people worldwide I long for the day when the US finally gets its just desserts.

The problem is, as mkrnhr said, that most Americans are victims of the forces in control of their country, in some cases just as much as the victims overseas. It's a bit like Jewish people being just as much victims of "The Jews" as gentiles, like Douglass Reed said. Still it's painful frustrating to know that for every decent American there's ten who aren't and get off on destroying other nations. If only the comets can distinguish between the righteous and the wicked...

Funny, I've been thinking about the reputation of the USA around the world lately (more so then usual), maybe because of this forum. Anyway, a few years back I was exposed to anti American, hate propaganda and it actually was a revelation to me as to how this is being built up around the world. Naive of me you probably say.... it struck me at the time as a bigger plan a foot, something that's in the works of the PTB. A fabricated target erected on this country to bring us down eventually. I think its clear, a large part of the population now, see the government doesn't represent the people (finally.... :scared:) but are working in some vacuum that doesn't include them.. The government is pretty useless these days in actually doing anything for the people. And the truth of what they have been doing around the world has been hidden very well from most. I suspect its only been in the last 20 years or so that the behind the scenes stuff has come out for those with eyes to see.

The people of this country can not be judged by what this consortium is up to and I'm sorry to see that this is the case. Like all countries, we have our fair share of rabid, foaming at the mouth pea brain idiots yelling KILL the ____! I also see that the efforts of millions to stop wars hasn't gotten much coverage in this country or abroad. The nation wide, coming together of people to stop the war in Iraq was one huge example. Millions marched on Washington several times by different groups, petitions presented to city councils ALL OVER this country. There was an immense, ongoing outcry that there would be NO WAR. In the end no one listened to all these people, it just didn't matter. And so we saw, no government that represents "we the people".

So I'm sorry. All the anti-American talk I hear sounds like ignorance to me. We certainly have our problems, been stupid in a lot of ways. But we aren't the ones calling the shots over here.

I don't wish to start a debate on the matter, but being a international group here, the issue arises. I hope there is more insight in these matters here and I suspect/know there is. I do not condemn the people of ANY country and to do so is _____! I'm not to sure of Chomsky by the way, he's considered cointelpro by some.

Amarock said:
(It's on Russian, but really funny) :P

If somebody went to the past and showed the videos of today's Iraq and said that this is what will happen to Iraq if Saddam is removed from power, many people would've also probably laugh and called it a propaganda. They just wouldn't be able to believe that something like that could happen to Iraq. But it did! And 12 years after it still isn't over!

SummerLite said:
The people of this country can not be judged by what this consortium is up to and I'm sorry to see that this is the case. Like all countries, we have our fair share of rabid, foaming at the mouth pea brain idiots yelling KILL the ____! I also see that the efforts of millions to stop wars hasn't gotten much coverage in this country or abroad. The nation wide, coming together of people to stop the war in Iraq was one huge example. Millions marched on Washington several times by different groups, petitions presented to city councils ALL OVER this country. There was an immense, ongoing outcry that there would be NO WAR. In the end no one listened to all these people, it just didn't matter. And so we saw, no government that represents "we the people".

Well, immense is maybe an overstatement, at least in relation to the number of people who didn't come out and march. I think protestors across the US accounted for much less than 1% of the population on Feb. 15th 2003.

If most of the people in the US have turned a blind eye to what their warmongering leaders are doing, or if they go along with what they are doing and believe their lies, I don't think it's reasonable to say they can't be judged for that. And I'm not talking about human judgement here.

Well, immense is maybe an overstatement, at least in relation to the number of people who didn't come out and march. I think protestors across the US accounted for much less than 1% of the population on Feb. 15th 2003.

If most of the people in the US have turned a blind eye to what their warmongering leaders are doing, or if they go along with what they are doing and believe their lies, I don't think it's reasonable to say they can't be judged for that. And I'm not talking about human judgement here.

I suppose it would depend on what statistics your looking at Perceval in terms of the 1% on that particular day.This wasn't a one day affair but lasted for years after the war started with 10's of thousands still trying to influence change. Some demonstrations where still occurring as late as 2012. In looking at other countries that where protesting around the same time, what percentages of those populations came out to make their voices heard? In any given population, how many people will actually get it together to do something like this? Over all I'd say we had a very good turn out that lasted for many years.

I really don't believe in judgment from a higher source, lessons yes, but not judgment. Judgment comes from humans. What do you think the people here could have done to stop this? What can they do now? Nothing is the answer and its not for lack of trying. The people in this country are the same as any other, human beings. Take any group in the world and plop them down in the US (going back in history) and how would they be any different now? I know people who are nearly totally mind controlled with all the nonsense their fed and they don't have the capacity to figure out much of anything. But I don't condemn them for that, there on a different learning curve. I can still respect and love them. It's taken me most of my life to learn that. So living here and knowing people all over the country, I know the goodness in them from experience. Its a much different perspective for others that are outside looking in and are influenced by all the hate being spewed this way. And of course the world wide media encourages this to see Americans as corrupted and complicit. Haven't you heard of the heavy mind control that goes on here? So how responsible are people suppose to be with this mind scrambling going on when so many are rather simple minded anyway. There are no excuses you may say.

It seems the reactions to a corrupt government are laid on the backs of the people, how convenient. Hatred is such a ugly face of god.

Well, as an American, currently living in the states, I can attest to the degradation of the society. Not only are many people ignorant, but they are happy to remain so! They just don't care and won't care, until they become the victims of the fascists who have taken over at the upper echelons of power. By then, it'll be too late to change the course of whatever plan the PTB have. And by the looks of it, crashing the dollar seems the only solution to the trillions of dollars of debt the USA has built with their looting and endless wars. Look east, the helm of power is shifting!

And as an aside, just to give a glimpse of how many Americans have become - this is what I've witnessed in just the last 24 hours. 1) I went to the grocery store and an old man, going about 10mph in the parking lot, pulled in front of another car (also an older man with handicap plates). The man who was cut off was totally incensed. He laid on his horn for a full 10 seconds, then, when the old man parked, the cut off guy proceeded to roll down his window and lay into the old man. I was waiting for him to pull out a gun. I mean seriously, the scene was ridiculous. 2) I exited the highway today and a large utility type truck was in front of me. I was only behind him for about 200 yards, then passed him as soon as there was a pass zone. As I looked back in the rear view to see I had cleared his vehicle, he gave me the finger! What the...so people become hysterical and irate over the damndest things. Silly things. 3) We were chatting at work, I said something about drones. My manager said "what's a drone?" 4) A woman being interviewed about the college professor who lit up a cig on a plane said she should be put on the No-Fly List for life. :O So I have no hope left for this country. We're screwed. Leave if you can!

Looks like I'm stuck here Lilou. It doesn't look like I can get my family out, they're well rooted here. I'm going through some stuff right now and its throwing me for a loop, I'm feeling very burdened. Is it pointless to be here and have hope anything will be tolerable? Everything is looking very bleak right now. Because I'm so new to the material here the info about the US going down and the timing of it as so immediate is depressing to say the least. And this little rant here about being hated by everyone in the world and we deserve what we get is another hideous burden. Its all very sad to me and not easy to handle at all. I guess I'll go cry for awhile.

I know there's a whole lot of bs here and ignorance.

I am a bit cynical right now, so I did go on a bit of a rant. Sorry for that. :-[ There are a lot of good people, so the best thing to do is to know who your neighbors are. Network in your own community and get to know people. Perhaps take a HAM radio course and become licensed. Communication will be important. That gives an opportunity to meet other folks, many who are also preparing. I've heard that in some southern states, the local county sheriff's are forming citizen posse groups - and giving classes on how to be prepared. Many people will have to just "circle the wagons". If you plan to dig in, you have to know people.

If you join FOTCM, that will also give you opportunity to network with folks. What is most important is to Network. There is strength in numbers. Aside from that, being prepared physically via diet, mentally via knowledge of what is really going on (rather than the reality MSM would have us believe) and prepare spiritually so as not to run a program and have emotional reactions that cause one to make mistakes. All of these things combined will give you a stronger Being and a force to be reckoned with!

The point is to be aware - be able to see what is happening - and shift gears as needed, before it reaches crisis level.

Thanks Lilou, its good to hear what you say, it helps. I'll pull out of it hopefully. I'd rather be cynical then what I'm feeling now.

Back
Top Bottom