Anti-gravity

Jimbofirstround

The Force is Strong With This One
OK i am just too impatient so here goes

i have a video, its about 5-10 mins long, i have not converted it to digital format because i do not have the technology required to do this sort of thing, yet this video is from a man who claims gravity isn't a pull its a push, he goes through some models with magnets to simulate the attractiveness and repulsiveness of planets and their gravity

when using newtons law that gravity attracts then we come into problems that everything would have congealed together by now

this is not my belief, just what is being said in his vid

well last night i had an epiphany of sorts

in the C's answers, mind you i am only on chapter 8 of the wave, they discuss how gravity and anti gravity are in balance right

1: well what if gravity is certainly the pull yet all the anti matter creates anti gravity to sort of keep things in place so to speak, or perhaps an object like earth gains energy from attracting with gravity and thusly to balance gives off anti gravity

2: if all the "dark matter" is in fact (what he C's stated that the cosmos is full not empty) anti matter and all that anti matter is repulsing out forcing these massive objects (scale is 3d concept ) to keep themselves "in the right place"

why do satellites sent to fly by Jupiter not get sucked in immediately since its gravity is so large? because the planet is giving off massive amounts of anti gravity as well? in the anti matter realm which isn't visible to us and hardly measurable

this makes so much more sense in my head than here on paper

and i am aware these are 2 separate possibilites yet they are undoubtedly connected in my mind at this current state of my level of knowledge

Back
Top Bottom