anyone see what i see

I

immortalphoenix

anyone see that although goverment, big business and the media are out of control and soon the dollar could be worthless(few know that).
i am beinging to see a change here and here a new social revolution- peoples valves are changing slowly, a new kind of 60's revolution (a bit diffrent and more sucessful) staring to form below the surface, and people attuide towards the enviroment is changing and becoming more
pro-enviromental, people waking up to how they are being taken advantage and controlledof and a new brighter future about to dawn.

Is it just me believing in a better humanity or does anyone else notice this happening?

The very fact that this busy forum exists is evidence that there are certain types of people who have had enough of the information with which we are presented by the media and "scientific community". On a global scale it is difficult to comment, not least because a priority of the pathocratic control system would be to prevent those who do understand their activities from uniting and presenting a threat to them. From personal experience I see very little to suggest that humanity is becoming any less subsceptible to the effect of mass hypnosis and much to suggest that there is little hope that the majority of people will become free of these manipulations before their full effects are upon us. When such 'effects' are in full swing I expect that most people will have much more pressing concerns than developing awareness of their situation, such as their survival and that of their loved ones.

At any rate, the outcome is dependent on our actions too, so I suggest that we work for a brighter future because it certainly isn't going happen on its own.

Back
Top Bottom