April Drop Dead Date

If a bunch of religious nutjobs kill a red cow on 4/22 and do weird stuff with the blood, what's the result?

Could be that the sacrifice of this red heifer as a ritual actually has some sort of way of connecting with the black magic side of the information field or whatever, which I suppose is a possibility. But I think it's more about social effects and manipulation of belief, for instance if the completion of the ritual is used to somehow give license to the psychos, or gives them the green light for plans that are perhaps already in place or something.

At any rate, it will be interesting to see what happens. Given recent events in the ME, it may not be geopolitically possible for them to go after Al Aqsa soon.

My 2 cents.

If a bunch of religious nutjobs kill a red cow on 4/22 and do weird stuff with the blood, what's the result?

Could be that the sacrifice of this red heifer as a ritual actually has some sort of way of connecting with the black magic side of the information field or whatever, which I suppose is a possibility. But I think it's more about social effects and manipulation of belief, for instance if the completion of the ritual is used to somehow give license to the psychos, or gives them the green light for plans that are perhaps already in place or something.

At any rate, it will be interesting to see what happens. Given recent events in the ME, it may not be geopolitically possible for them to go after Al Aqsa soon.

My 2 cents.
If the US didn't veto this (but of course they did), would that have been the trigger for more insanity this month?

Or are the Zionists already so ideologically possessed and so far committed to their plans that nothing will stop them now? Because at this point they are so exposed, if they go forward with this sacrifice ritual it will make it very clear to the entire world that the Dome of the Rock is next in their sights, and it could cause a massive backlash as you suggest.

Reading the text of the Twitter link in my last post it makes it very clear that the Zionists have many overlapping numerological cues to sacrifice a red heifer on the 22nd, and they'll probably never have another such moment. Are they such slaves to their ideology and numerology that they will go ahead and do it anyway? Because if they do go ahead with it, maybe that's what finally starts the chain of events leading to their "triple bad day". I guess we won't have to wait too long to find out.

From this source, it would seem the religious zealots are more than ready to proceed with this red heifer sacrifice, which apparently consists in lighting that poor animal on fire...

Lunar and Solar Eclipse, Devil's Comet, Jew World Takeover and Israhell Fulfilling Prophecy to Bring in the Antichrist
Start of the red heifer discussion: 28 min

31 min (some guy talking)
"The red heifer, when they are 2 years old in 1 day, we can perform the red heifer ceremony and that will allow us to begin the temple service in completeness. We don't need the temple to do that, we just need a small altar in the proper space on the temple mount, and when we begin the temple service, then it can become a house of prayer for all nations, and that's what we're all waiting for."

Maybe the point is not about the result of the sacrifice, which might be nothing. Maybe the point is, like with all religions, to gather many people and focus them on this thing while doing prayer, which then 4D STS can utilize to feed or create more chaos, to divide, to stir the lunatics into foolishness, etc.

Back
Top Bottom