Are Abductions actually the Government tracking 0-negs?

Speaking in terms of David Paulides he discovered in his book series Missing 4/11 that many missing people and most likely abductees fulfill some following criteria:
  • degree of intelligence, either they had a very high IQ or were sportsmen
  • disabled persons, i. e. intellectually or physically disabled
  • many had German roots
And I could imagine that 0-negs could fit into these criteria as well. But I also think that one should not get too identified with which blood type one is because there are many other factors involved in abductions we are not aware of and free will and knowledge is another big part, besides if one is close to (secret) government business.

Laura talks in her book High Strangeness in detail about abductions and the UFO phenomena if you haven't read it yet.

Well, my personal opinion is that it is quite possible that blood type may play some role when it comes to abductions, missing 411 cases, like Gawan said, or ethnic specific weapons and other genetic experiments. After all, even in case of COVID-19 Chinese researchers and others found correlation between blood type and susceptibility to getting infected with coronavirus.

At the same time, I would be quite weary of statements that declare that "World government has a huge World database that tracks Rh-negative people." Simply because this kind of project isn't that easy to execute, as it may sound.

For example, I searched for percentage of people in the US who know their blood type, and apparently half of them don't know it. That's already a big missing chunk of data. 😅 Unless, those who wrote the article suspect even bigger conspiracy, where blood samples are collected from everyone, even if they never took blood tests or donated blood. Maybe that's why they site X-Files series as their source of information. 😉

This emotionally loaded statement can be scary, for sure, but the thing is that "they" don't need to collect data of everyone in the World with Rh-negative, or keep a track on them. There are already lots of projects in the works, and data collected, that allow them to get a pretty accurate picture without having every bit of info.

Here's a map, for example, that shows regions with Rh-negative blood type in Europe:

rh-neg-allele.gif

And here's a link (in Russian) with more maps (in English).

And this link in English with a lot of information about blood types, including ancestry or ethnicity.

Also, those who wrote the article are possibly unaware that there is even more mysterious and more rare blood type out there. :-)

Back
Top Bottom