Are some doses of vaccine placebo?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is a simple question to probe how PTB plans can be Machiavellian. This would introduce confusion about the effects of the vaccines, showing that some people have no bad effects at all and so increasing people confidence and finally the number of people adhering to have a jab.

It seems to me that there was a similar case in France a few months ago, but without questioning by a nurse ... Fake? Just a mistake? Placebo for one dose... but for two doses, how do you ensure that the same person has twice the placebo? Or are these dummy doses for the government people?

No, the placebo would be injected randomly to smooth the curve of bad effects. With multiple jabs for one person you would ensure the person receive at least one real dose, more probably two real doses, especially if three jabs are advised.

It's a probabilistic calculus: how many fake doses you need to introduce in the production to have the maximum adhesion (or the less resistance) of the population with the maximum deleterious effects.

I've been seeing reports of medical personnel deliberately sabotaging the vaxx drive by substituting saline for clotshot. I've also seen reports that high profile politicians have received fake jabs. So it seems to me that there are two possible placebo sources, with two motives: one is harm reduction, undermining the agenda; the other is propaganda.

It would be interesting to know just how much both of these are happening.

I thought early on that this was probably happening as I witnessed some people having serious to extremely serious reactions after the shot and others, not even a sore arm. Then when these reports came out about a Walgreens in NC "accidentally" giving saline shots and a grocery store in VA "accidentally" giving empty shots, I figured these were control locations not meant to be outed. I'm not sure how it is in other states or countries, but here in NJ anyone I know who was vaccinated could only return to the same location for their second dose. Maybe they are keeping records on people for placebo vs real shots. My friend and I suspect her husband received saline, (not even a warm arm afterward). He had to return to the same location for his second dose. North Carolina Walgreens accidently administers saline instead of COVID-19 vaccine

The question is, did the person truly consent to be jabbed if they were acting under duress / coercion or false / incomplete information?
Let's consider a few cases:
Case 1: aware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets saline ➡️ violation of free will?
Case 2: unaware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets saline ➡️ violation of free will?
Case 3: aware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets clotshot ➡️ no violation of free will?
Case 4: unaware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets clotshot ➡️ no violation of free will?

Let's consider a few cases:
Case 1: aware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets saline ➡️ violation of free will?
Case 2: unaware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets saline ➡️ violation of free will?
Case 3: aware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets clotshot ➡️ no violation of free will?
Case 4: unaware of dangers ➡️ chooses to get injected with clotshot ➡️ gets clotshot ➡️ no violation of free will?

My feeling is that it's a bit simpler than that. Those getting the stroke poke mostly divide into a) the misled and mind-controlled, and b) the coerced.

The latter would clearly prefer not to get it, but are being forced; their free will is obviously being violated by getting the shot.

The former can't really be said to be operating according to free will, since their minds have been entrained by a media brainwashing/conditioning system.

Analogy: someone under the influence of powerful hallucinogens is wandering into a freeway, hoping to make friends with a truck. Are you violating his free will by grabbing him and throwing him away from danger?

Probably there are a certain number of exceptions, but I suspect the number of people for whom a) free will is totally intact, while b) they are totally informed as to the risk/benefit calculus, and despite this c) freely choose to submit to the shot, is extremely small.

Turning it around, a medical professional who is being asked to poison people en masse with what she knows full well to be a poison, is also having her free will violated if she'd rather not do so. Of course she could just quit.

Then again, this is a war, and sabotaging the enemy's plans is a part of warfare.

Back
Top Bottom