Are you an "old soul"? -- 16 points to ponder

...we talked and cried our hearts out for the last days on this topic...
sometimes she is so sad and disconsolate and I don't know how to comfort her.

Have two daughters myself and unfortunately for the youngest (just turned 13) she's always been like me...poor love. Sorrow and misery for the world no stranger though it does bother me as she's Gemini, very sensitive and aware.

I'm working up to having this conversation with her...sadly, possibly like yourself, she'll be the only one in the house that will understand;

12.26 Questioner: Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: ...These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

:hug2:

Thanks for the link/list. Like others, I sure can relate to those. This one (of the responses) made me smile, so spot on:

“People don’t understand that I don’t need to have fun all the time. I’m fine being home alone.”

I’ve noticed that some people find it impossible to understand that!

It could be that instead of old soul it should be awakened soul.

1) You Seek Out Alone Time
When my youngest daughter was bored teenager and wanted to go to an amusement park, I asked her why she was not content with her own thoughts! Now as a 40'ish she told me that was a shocking awakening for her and now she enjoys being quit and alone.
2) You Find Peace in Knowledge, Truth and Wisdom
The opposite is painful.
3) You Feel Tapped into Your Spiritual Side
Feel bored and agitated in the physical.
4) You Feel Connected to the Past
The present is insufficient information for what is really going on.
5) You Spend Time Reflecting on Your Life
Constant need for self judgement to refine the ability to understand.
6) You Understand There is a Bigger Picture
The little picture is pointless mass media spoon-fed existence.
7) You Don’t Need a lot of Things
Mostly tools and a reliable computer.
8) You Didn’t Have a lot of Friends as a Kid
This has been bugging me. I thought it was a sign of a personality flaw.
9) You Just Feel More Mature and Wiser Than Others
As shown by mask hysteria!
10) You Understand Emotions
Nor controlled or manipulated by emotions.
11) Wise Beyond Your Years
Teachers would point that out.
12) Advice Flows Like Water
This had to be reined in to avoid being a know-it-all-busy-body.
13) Home is Where the Heart Is
No desire for frequent traveling.
14) You Need to Rejuvenate Your Energy
Long quit walks is the best.
15) Looking Inside Instead of Outside is Important
The inside is were the action is. The outside is a distraction.
16) Memories Ebb and Flow
It is more intense if over 50!

Just a few other factors come to mind as well.
Bullied
Old souls need to confront the petty tyrant to confront the unknown.
Creative and experimental
Enjoy the flow of the intuitive intelligence.
Seeks contact with the spirits
Need to understand the invisible.
Not enticed by the materialistic pursuits
Avoid power, fame, fortune, and adoration/acceptance

Seems like all the souled beings in this earth comes from 6th density.But the NewAge group people uses words “old soul, and new soul”.
Laura said:

July 16th 2009
A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.
Laura said:

August 29th 2015
(L) Who says anything about old souls?
(Galatea) Can't someone grow a soul?
(L) Well, growing a soul is different from young vs. old soul.
Q: (L) I think people when they talk about young souls, they're probably really talking aboutOPs.
A: Yes

I think that the difference between young and old souls determines the amount of experience, learning and knowledge. Often I have just heard such sentences from narcissistic arrogant people who were self-appointed healers and life counsellors. That is why I did not want to be an old soul, because I associated it with arrogance. In my imagination it has to do with the study circle. And if you consider somebody to be wise, it just shows that here is a person with spiritual depth and more understanding for things in front of you. In contrast to me I see the difference in the fact that most people had far too little depth and necessary seriousness for me and preferred the material life. An important aspect is also reflection and lateral thinking. I believe that only a mature soul has access to the multitude of spiritual possibilities - the sea of a thousand possibilities - because he is deeply aware of this. I have almost no connection to matter and I love people, old stories, repair everything that does not work. Here I perhaps see the difference. The younger a soul is, the more materially it thinks. The less it can appreciate and be grateful. Also the connection to human and matter is not stable and long-term. They end friendships and marriage when things do not go as desired. You buy nonsensical things that you wished for and never needed. Maybe you recognize a young or old soul by these things.
Laura also said in this footnote to the 7-30-94 Session:
[8] The question naturally arises as to what is meant by "high level humans" as opposed to "low level humans." The reader should not get caught up in thinking that this is an "elitist" or exclusionary definition in terms of the value of all human beings in their own context and reality. It has to do with, simply, the difference between those who are ready to graduate to a new level of being, and those who wish to continue in physical existence. In all cases, it is a choice that is demonstrated by one's frequency, rather than by whether or not one says that they are one or the other.

Definitely one of these and what do you use these powers for and when do you use them i.e. making things appear!?

Back
Top Bottom