Armin Risi?

nemo

Jedi
Has anyone out there heard of Armin Risi?

A nice dentist`s assistant :D recently recommended Armin Risi`s book Machtwechsel auf der Erde (Power Change On Earth),
after confiding in me that she believes that we`re all pretty much manipulated by the media. I haven`t ordered and read the book yet.
It gets exclusively positive readers reviews on Amazon, fwitw.
I did have a look on Risi`s website though, where you can read the beginnings of each chapter of his book TranscEnding The Global Power Game
(Hidden Agendas, Divine Intervention and the New Earth):

_http://www.armin-risi.ch/html/eTranscEndence.htm

Risi was born in Switzerland (1962). After becoming one of the leading junior chess players of Switzerland he spent 18 years in Vedic monasteries
in Europe and India, studying Sanskrit, among others. Besides translating from Sanskrit he`s published several books since.
His new book Machtwechsel auf der Erde seems to be some kind of "esoteric" bestseller in the german language area. From what I can tell,
his stance regarding NWO, Hyperdimensions, Mass-manipulation and Spirituality (in lack of a better work) seems surprisingly close to our Working Hypothesis.
I found his german essay To Assess Without Judging - What Does It Mean? quite interesting. So far I didn`t find any mention of psychopathy.
I cannot say if he`s intimate with Laura`writing. If not he SEEMS to have come to similar conclusions, based on the little I`ve read.

So, do you know more about him? Is he, dare I say it, one of us?
Or did I miss :zzz: some subtle spins?

Anybody heard of Armin Risi?

Or did I miss some subtle spins?
Well, I think you missed some subtle spins....
It almost causes physical indisposition to wade through all the stuff. The majority of his research is done by surfing the internet. He unearthes and cites pieces of information that stem from such well known "artists" as Bielek, Swerdlow, Icke, Hurtak etc. Perhaps you can find several singular useful sentences in all this inflated stuff but they are not worth it if you need to wade through all the rest to find them (note that he needs to produce some good selling books as he lives as a free lance-author since 1998). Besides this Mr. Risi shows undeniable signs of self-importance. I could write much more about this person but it would force me to read more of his stuff. No, thanks!

Greetings, transdimensional

Anybody heard of Armin Risi?

Note to the mods: This thread - just in case it`s worth keeping- does rather belong into the Cointelpro-section, esp. since I didn`t review any of his books.
Well, I think you missed some subtle spins....
:(
The book chapter beginnings on his website (which are in English, btw) didn`t raise any red flags. Maybe they should have...duno :/ .
I`ve googled Risi + "the artists" and it`s true he cited them as sources in the past. That doesn`t make him very credible indeed.
On the other hand, what I´ve read on his site doesn`t remind me of Icke, either. So I`m not absolutely convinced yet that he`s merely another Countilpro artist.
At least I don`t have the impression that he`s part of the Light&Love/CreateYourOwnReality-crowd. Course I could be wrong.

I'd like to recommend chapters 1, 2 and 4 from mentioned book from Risi on English: TranscEnding the Global Power Game (2004) where he talks about Light and shadows on the earth, his view on dualism, monism, deism and many other -ism, karma and free will and many thinks that one cannot simply wrote simply "by surfing the Internet".

When reading other material it is important to read with a "blank slate" and a critical attitude.
If one reads from the perspective learned from this forum then the danger of projection exists.
One is tempted to see similarities that are not there.

Back
Top Bottom