Arrows in our quiver

SevenFeathers

Dagobah Resident
I heard this phrase a couple of days ago when Nancy Pelosi was talking about blocking any Trump Supreme Court nominee. She said "we have arrows in our quiver". I thought, wow, that's kind of a weird phrase to use in this day and age. But then, it was Nancy Pelosi. OK. Then today, I was listening to the Corbett Report from September 17. He was having his regular weekly discussion with James from Media Monarchy and during that discussion, one of them used the phrase "arrow in our quiver". Sorry, didn't mark the video, so don't know exactly where they said it. I thought, wow. Well, that was before Ginsburg died, so it's not like he heard Pelosi say it. The third time I heard it was on Ron Paul's Liberty Report from today. I think it was Daniel McAdams who used the phrase "arrow in our quiver". Now this all seemed a little strange to me. But maybe I am just going a little crazy and only imagined I heard the phrase the two times after Pelosi. Maybe I am creating kind of a "predictive" mandela effect where when I go back to check, the phrase won't be anywhere except with Pelosi.

Honestly, I lost faith in these statements long time ago. They ( Deep State -left, PTB, Media, MIC,) has been saying all these to get rid of Trump. With all the power Deep State could accumulate ( for a century) against Trump as a "Insurance" is "Trump p*ssed on a prostitute in Russian Hotel". Is that a reason for impeachment of a president elected by millions of people?

Trump could nationalize the Federal Reserve, remove CIA/FBI lords and even lock up the Epstein (that is front for Israel) and go behind the pedophile gangs. What happened to that "arrow in quiver" at that time? I think it is another "Hot Air". In fact Supreme court nominee looks pretty decent despite the Left's cry and the crazy times we are living in.

I lost faith in these statements long time ago. They ( Deep State -left, PTB, Media, MIC,) has been saying all these to get rid of Trump.

I was only talking about the oddity of the phrase popping up three times in a row. It is an old fashioned phrase, and to hear leftist Pelosi use it, then libertarian types such as Ron Paul and Corbett, it just struck me as weird. But as I said, maybe I just imagined things..

This phrase is used in the Bible, for example
Psalm 127:3-5
New International Version

3 Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward(A) from him.
4 Like arrows(B) in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.(C)
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents(D) in court."

Maybe Nancy is going biblical?!