ASEA Scam??

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
A friend of mine talk me about this product, he ask my opinion because I am chemist but it seems very suspect to me. they say enhance the activity of antioxidants in 500% and in a multilevel company. The think is that the don't list the active ingredient, in fact t don't said what molecule is it but only reported Chlorine and sodium, this is NaCl (common salt) . If you see rotate the image of the bottle in this link you will see.

_http://www.teamasea.com/research.aspx

The Breakthrough Behind ASEA

Today, it can be hard to get excited about a breakthrough. That's because everything is called a “breakthrough.” There’s always something new and exciting popping up around us. So when someone says they’ve made a breakthrough, it just gets lost in background noise, where it typically belongs.

Unless, of course, it actually is something that hasn't been done before. Ever.

That's ASEA. Sixteen years of foundational research led to the creation of the first and only perfectly balanced mixture of stabilized Redox Signaling molecules that exists outside the body. In case you haven't heard of Redox Signaling molecules, they're what your body creates to support the vital functions of the immune system. They're so important that the body manufactures its own supply within the cells.

One set of these molecules is responsible for activating antioxidants. Hera's the deal: no matter how many antioxidants you ingest, they can't fight even one free radical until they're activated, so these molecules are important. The other set of molecules are essential for cellular communication, cellular protection, and the healing response.

So Uta's easy to see why your own body makes these molecules. And until now, the body was the only source. But today there's one more: ASEA.

Has anyone ever heard that antioxidants need to be activated to work?

I found this

_http://www.azulpublicidad.com/ingles/activation.html

Galaxia2002 said:
A friend of mine talk me about this product, he ask my opinion because I am chemist but it seems very suspect to me. they say enhance the activity of antioxidants in 500% and in a multilevel company. The think is that the don't list the active ingredient, in fact t don't said what molecule is it but only reported Chlorine and sodium, this is NaCl (common salt) . If you see rotate the image of the bottle in this link you will see.

There are scads of marketing schemes. I looked at the "research" page that you linked above, and it contained no research whatsoever, unless I missed it somewhere. All I could find was a series of unsupported marketing claims. It's 100% pure marketing.

How about some good old fashioned nutrition to "activate your antioxidants?"

Megan said:
Galaxia2002 said:

There are scads of marketing schemes. I looked at the "research" page that you linked above, and it contained no research whatsoever, unless I missed it somewhere. All I could find was a series of unsupported marketing claims. It's 100% pure marketing.

How about some good old fashioned nutrition to "activate your antioxidants?"

Of course! I want to give a informed answer to my friend who ask me and prevent another people about it. He was interested in the bussines but after Analise the product I told him that I think is a bad idea. In the first time I suspected that could be a new kind of MMS since that only contain Cl and Na, (NaClO2 = MMS) that's what fit to me, at least that it really contains another components, but is unreliable

My first thought was that it was some kind of MMS knockoff product as well but all I could find was websites trying to sell the stuff. No one talking about what was in it or any evidence as to how it works. My brother bought into this scam a few months ago. I examined the bottle and told him it was a waste of money. It appears to be nothing more than salt water and way overpriced salt water at that! He was referred this product through the Sufi school he attended. Apparently the head honcho running the place is supposed to be a phd of some sort and recommended it to all his students. That school must've soaked more money out of him than I can imagine but heh.. free will right?

As far as this product goes, he's been using it for at least two months now and has gained no benefit from it at all that I can see. He hasn't said anything about it either but I'm pretty sure he just doesn't want me to give him the ol I told ya so line. So I think he's writing it off as just another waste of money which is what it is.

Glad to see a thread started on this subject. I got talked into trying a case last weekend. I have a lot of respect for the lady that told me about it. I have seen, objectively, her health improve dramatically since using it. She invited me to a health professionals presentation in Raleigh, so I went along with an open mind. I was pretty much turned off by the people there. I felt greed in the air. With one exception, the type of health professionals there were not the type to get specialty degrees or sit for qualifying exams.
So I listened to the presentations and asked questions. I felt there was a missing link in the information, on how we get from here to there (molecularly). None of the people there (all big users of the product) appeared to be in perfect health to me. I was totally turned off by the multi-level marketing approach to distribution.
Some stories I've seen on SOTT about water structure gave me enough pause to keep an open mind on the subject, though.
I've been taking the opening dose starting Sunday evening. I will finish out the case (enough for about a month of use). Even if I find extraordinary benefit from it, I can't imagine lining up patients in some kind of personally enriching pyramid scheme just to distribute it to them. Ugh!

Aside from ASEA and perhaps waste of funds, it was a very worthwhile trip as far as networking with this lady on various subjects during the drive.

Back
Top Bottom