Ashtar Command

celtic

Jedi Master
I was reading the adventures series a couple of weeks ago.
I saw a couple of name and phrases that Laura mention in her
sentence. And one was Ashtar so I looked it up Laura was
not saying this is something we should look at I decided to.
So I found a link and to my surprise I found it to be disinfo.

_http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_ashtar_command.htm

Even though they have said somethings that resembles
the Cassiopaeans it was just to much love and light.
The author is By José (Pepe) García but it does not
explain where he is getting his source of info from.
They say they have a certain frequency on our
reality.They say they are preparing for our transition.

they are a brotherhood spiritual group. Who has a
commanding prince name sananda (jesus). They
talk about all these things about how they are here
for us and so on. They say they want us to transition
to the fifth deminsion. Now there is one thing I know
about Laura and the C's, they tell us what we got to
do to transition.

I also know that they dont just give us
answers.This website made it seem like
these extraterrestrials had it all sort out.
Do you all think this is a source to take
time to look at. The whole website itself
is "Star Nation".

_http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/star_nations.htm

celtic said:
Do you all think this is a source to take
time to look at.

No. Ashtar is part of the cosmic disinformation gang.
I recommend reading John Keel's books for a broader perspective: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12736.0

celtic said:
Do you all think this is a source to take time to look at.

You might like to use the search function at the top of the forum for ashtar command first. You'll find a lot of stuff about it.

celtic said:
They say they want us to transition
to the fifth deminsion.

High Strangeness said:
[...] Among those implications [of material mentioned], which just happens to confirm some current observations, is the likelihood that this planet is going to have a rough ride not too many years down the road, including the idea that a lot of the human race may be checking out at that time. Quite a number of other "sources" are telling their followers that they are soon going to ascend to the "fifth dimension, skipping the fourth", and this is indeed the truth, though they don't fill in the details. Fifth density is where you go when you die.

In other words, they want us to die.

High Strangeness said:
[...] Among those implications [of material mentioned], which just happens to confirm some current observations, is the likelihood that this planet is going to have a rough ride not too many years down the road, including the idea that a lot of the human race may be checking out at that time. Quite a number of other "sources" are telling their followers that they are soon going to ascend to the "fifth dimension, skipping the fourth", and this is indeed the truth, though they don't fill in the details. Fifth density is where you go when you die.

Csayeursost said:
In other words, they want us to die.

Wow that do sound right they are skipping fourth.
What they really saying is skip fourth and die.

Moderator: edited to fix the quotes.

I think that is quite accurate. I had asked the high priestess person there to document one thing she posted which I found to be ambiguous...she posted sometime in March this year something about "4:20, when the volcano erupted." I asked her to clarify because the last big eruption around that time was Chile, and it was nowhere near 4:20. She demanded I apologize for embarrasing her. So that was first clue. I was discovering Cs around same time. I did not apologize or back off, they booted me for that, she sent some hate mail, I sent some free legal advice to the webmaster and around that time I saw my first "vision" except it had no energy to it, it was hollow. Not only that, I recognized it as familiar. It was Ashtar6. I assume this is what they mean by "holographs," and ironically they themselves warn against them...as in "watch out for the bad guys...they have holographs, etc."

In my experience, there is no magic pill, no quick fix, no shortcut to learning. There are some talented people on Ashtar. As long as you are satisfied with pretty words and pretty pictures. If you ask for ANY documentation or criticize...I also asked Madam if she had read Enoch, especially the part about the Nephillim (lol).

Jacobs ladder does seem to be about moving up densities...4STO would be nice right about now with a guide from above. I am grateful a reliable one has come through Laura.

Back
Top Bottom