Asking for Help/Prayers

Truthseeker101

Padawan Learner
FOTCM Member
Hello everyone,

I am pretty sure even though we have not been tested that my wife and I have a nasty version of the Covid 19 virus.
I am asking for prayers in Jesus Christ's name because it feels that I am far from out of the woods. Psalm recommendations ... prayers
etc.

Basically the symptoms are a terrible fever that will break and then come right back. I never knew a fever of 100 to 102 could be so unpleasant.
So if we are lucky enough to be sweating/ breaking the fever it seems to just come right back as our bodies are fighting it. Like clockwork I am
taking 400mg of ibuprofen every 4 hours, constantly trying to keep the fever at bay. Right now my fever is 100.7 and I am not sweating so it doesn't
look like it will be coming down anytime soon. My oxygen is 93-95. I have had this fever for a week now(My wife 2 weeks) and am grateful that it has come
down from the 101 - 102 zone where it started out.

I am reaching out because I do believe in the power of prayer and wish I could get those belief centers working in my favor.
God bless.

Truthseeker101

A little reading so that the days pass.

Cheer up.

I think I read that ibuprofen is not good in the case of corona virus. Paracetamol would be better.

Have you considered joining FOTCM? Where are you located? (Largest nearby city.)

@Truthseeker101, you have our support and prayers. :flowers:

You need to stay strong and firm mentally, its as much a mental fight as physical one. Covid-19 is not life threatning so, understand that you and your wife shall recover eventually. Also, if you can handle it, might I suggest a cold water shower to break the fever. This is something I did few days ago when I was down with severe flu/cold myself and the cold water bath helped immensely. I did take my usual homeopathic remedy too which helped me recover speedily so, I would recommend seeing a homeopath nearby to you, provided you are comfortable with it.

I think I read that ibuprofen is not good in the case of corona virus. Paracetamol would be better.
This seems to be the case, the idea is that a fever is part of your body's immune response and it is how your body kills pathogens. Taking ibuprofen allegedly slows down this process by acting against the fever because of its anti-inflammatory effect; thereby, lengthening the recovery time.

I wish you a speedy recovery Truthseeker101 :flowers:

Hmm. An opportunity to examine your belief system and relationship with the prime creator, as well as your desire(?) to stay here in 3D and watch/be a part of the show.

My prayer for you is for you to discover your own (Response)Ability to participate in determining the outcome of this challenge. Sounds like a Huge test of faith. I know you can do it. Hang in there!

Have you considered joining FOTCM? Where are you located? (Largest nearby city.)
Note taken about Ibuprofen. I certainly don't want to drag this out any more than necessary. Ironically a doctor
had told me personally that ibuprofen had faired well with Covid ...

I am interested in FOTCM ... a huge fan of the prayer of the soul and as it is I am a regular practitioner of EE although it has gotten difficult to do with this fever. I am 70 miles north of LA. I smelled the sulfur in a big way that got discussed with the C's in this latest session
... very creepy. There has been unusual and creepy fog as well that is so thick that if the windows are left open it's hard to see inside your home.

I would want to be able to give to FOTCM but I don't really know what I could do that would be of service? Is there menial grunt work that needs to be done that most anyone could do?

This seems to be the case, the idea is that a fever is part of your body's immune response and it is how your body kills pathogens. Taking ibuprofen allegedly slows down this process by acting against the fever because of its anti-inflammatory effect; thereby, lengthening the recovery time.

I wish you a speedy recovery Truthseeker101 :flowers:
Thanks Lainey ... this was helpful.!

I would want to be able to give to FOTCM but I don't really know what I could do that would be of service? Is there menial grunt work that needs to be done that most anyone could do?
::
There are always ways that you can help. :-) I keep a note of this list that Laura made in another thread:
Yas, and others: it's not hard in the way you are imagining it to be. Somehow, things get all twisted and I keep repeating what people can do:

1) Gain and gather knowledge by reading suggested books. Even if the book is boring and dry, persist. If there is a discussion about it, contribute.

2) Gather knowledge by keeping up with threads of importance on the forum because some of them are gold mines of learning via the experiences of others.

3) Share YOUR experiences to help others.

4) Keep up with reality by reading sott.

5) Do your bit while reading sott and share on FB and Twitter.

6) Work 15 minutes a day on building a small presence on FB and Twitter so your tweets and re-tweets will add up with those of other forum members.

7) Practice some of the self improvement systems recommended on the forum that engage self-observing, etc... Such as the Benjamin Franklin system. Hopefully, this will improve your relations with family, friends, co-workers, etc.

8) Do EE at least a couple times a week.

If you can do JUST what I have listed above, that is already a LOT. And, as you can see, that is already very simple. What you - and others - don't seem to really understand is that it is in being persistent in these small way, accompanied by knowledge input on a continuous basis, that actually changes your hardware!!!

Make the list above and maybe add some Ben Franklin things, and try to do a few minutes of each thing on your list every day. Do that for six months and I guarantee you will not be the same person at the end of that time as at the beginning.

Then, there is this thread where people help with transcribing and translating. You don't have to speak a second language for some of the work. I hope this helps a little.

Nasal irrigation looks very beneficial too.

For anyone exposed to or positive for COVID-19, Baxter offers the following specific self-treatment:

"Do a hypertonic nasal irrigation with 1/2 tsp. povidone-iodine in the a.m. and in the evening with 8 oz. boiled lukewarm tap water, 1/2 tsp. baking soda, and 1 tsp. salt per cup H20."

I hope you and your wife get to feeling better soon. Covid can linger and make you miserable for quite awhile. Take care of your immune systems and emotional well being.

Hello everyone,

I am pretty sure even though we have not been tested that my wife and I have a nasty version of the Covid 19 virus.
I am asking for prayers in Jesus Christ's name because it feels that I am far from out of the woods. Psalm recommendations ... prayers
etc.

Basically the symptoms are a terrible fever that will break and then come right back. I never knew a fever of 100 to 102 could be so unpleasant.
So if we are lucky enough to be sweating/ breaking the fever it seems to just come right back as our bodies are fighting it. Like clockwork I am
taking 400mg of ibuprofen every 4 hours, constantly trying to keep the fever at bay. Right now my fever is 100.7 and I am not sweating so it doesn't
look like it will be coming down anytime soon. My oxygen is 93-95. I have had this fever for a week now(My wife 2 weeks) and am grateful that it has come
down from the 101 - 102 zone where it started out.

I am reaching out because I do believe in the power of prayer and wish I could get those belief centers working in my favor.
God bless.

Truthseeker101

Hi Truthseeker,
I hope you and your family to recover soon.

Personally I have a really good experience on improvement in my health working through diet habit, iodine- supplements and Vit C.
Two years ago in order to get my permanent resident card, I was faced with the situation of being forced to take around 3 different vaccines in once, including the seasonal flu. I felt terrible, in that day by night time I fall in muscle pain, weakness and a strong sensation of falling ill in a horrible way, immediately after being vaccinated, I was feeding very well, taking higher doses of Iodine than usual in the following days of the week, as well as vitamin C, water and much rest, my body recovered quickly. Since then I have Iodine as an ally for maintenance and in higher doses when I think I am close to getting sick.

thanks for share.

I can't thank everyone enough for the outpouring of concern and advice. It's easy being feverish to have a dark night of the soul and all of these responses have helped me not get despondent. Thank you everyone!!! Even with a wonderful wife and daughter it can be quite lonely getting Covid since I am basically isolating to not reinfect my wife or infect my daughter. Fevers have always been quite a bit scarier for me than for most people since as a kid I was prone to high fevers with accompanying terrible hallucinations... I still remember my Mom convincing me I was not being chased by a magician in a cornfield, or about to fall off the chandelier or looking into the mirror and not having a nose (3 memorable examples). I have been trying to stay away from ibuprofen but last night was so over the top miserable and the Tylenol wasn't doing anything even with cold showers so I took two Advils at 5AM. I broke the fever for the 20th time and was fever free this morning but it can come back in a matter of 10 to 30 minutes. Thank you again for the support and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom