Astronomy - "As above, so below"

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
While reading books and listening to conversations on Freemasonry and Masonic rites, a known phrase would often turn up, which I'm sure many of you are aware of: "As above so below". I've pondered a lot on this concept which seems to be dogma for the Masons and Illuminati. A certain Leo Zagami once said that the study of Astronomy, the motion of Planets and Stars, is done by the Church as it is needed in order to reflect below what is above. Some might doubt that the Church has ever been into Astrology, but it has infact been since the 17th century with the building of observatories and was (and still is) run by the Jesuit Order.

_http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2003ASSL..286.....U
Jesuits established a large number of astronomical, geophysical and meteorological observatories during the 17th and 18th centuries and again during the 19th and 20th centuries throughout the world. The history of these observatories has never been published in a complete form. Many early European astronomical observatories were established in Jesuit colleges. During the 17th and 18th centuries Jesuits were the first western scientists to enter into contact with China and India. It was through them that western astronomy was first introduced in these countries. They made early astronomical observations in India and China and they directed for 150 years the Imperial Observatory of Beijing. In the 19th and 20th centuries a new set of observatories were established. Besides astronomy these now included meteorology and geophysics. Jesuits established some of the earliest observatories in Africa, South America and the Far East. Jesuit observatories constitute an often forgotten chapter of the history of these sciences. This volume is aimed at all scientists and students who do not want to forget the Jesuit contributions to science.

I wondered what Leo meant with reflecting below (the Earth) what is above (the alignment of celestial bodies), until I found out about Goro Adachi's website. He seems to be able to connect both human and natural (earthly) events with the alignment of planets, as if these events were in some way an archetypal reflection of the cosmic bodies (or the energy trasmitted through them?). He also uses the golden ratio (phi) in his work. I don't want to put words into his mouth as I might be misunderstood. I really enjoyed reading his articles which I find quite fascinating.

_http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/

Vulcan59 said:
Hi Eboard10,

There is mention of Goro Adachi in this thread titled "Hyper Dimensional Design." You may want to read the entire topic to get a clearer picture. :)

Hi Vulcan59,

Thanks for the link. There's a post from "dutch" which I'd like to quote and comment:

The HDDesign 'research' implies that there's an hidden underlying design of timecoded patterns, originating from outside our familiar 3 (or 4 time) dimensional reality.
Especially these 'dark expressions of consciousness' seem to follow these timecoded patterns. The Design is based on a few elements like: Platonic Solid Geometry, triggerdates, Golden Mean Phi etc.
These 'dark events' like 9/11, the Madrid bombings, the london bombings, the Hariri killing and many, many more as described in the material, unveil the hidden underlying patterns so we can anticipate on future key dates on the emerging tiomecoded patterns.
9/11 took us by surprise. These 'dark expressions of consciousness' at macro level reflect our current state of collective consciousness. If we could increase our understanding of reality and the hidden correlations, our reality could become more subtle. Indeed somekind of a Heisenberg principle at macrolevel.

What he wrote is very interesting as it implies that all these events which are mostly dark in their essence, are actually a reflection of the state of our collective cousciousness. I don't fully agree with this idea. I see it more as unawareness of our consciousness which "allows" such events to take place and unfold. Goro does a good job explaining this in his latest article:

The way I see it, events are time portals, especially those that send shockwaves around the world. A chain of countless 'coincidences' culminate in an eruption known as 'event'. A butterfly flapping its wings causing a hurricane on the other side of the world. The longer we fail to recognize such a sequence, the bigger the resultant 'eruption'. Our attention alleviates the 'pressure', because it all begin with seeds of truth and truth by its nature wants to be known. As a 'force' like gravity it demands our attention or we suffer the consequences, like for instance 9/11, or the latest example, the sudden death of Michael Jackson. Taking us by surprise, they force us to pay attention. Better late than never. By that time it's nothing but a big all 'X marking the spot', a guaranteed treasure-trove of hidden knowledge. You start digging and you shall find treasure. It's in effect a timegate through which the past and the future leak into the present, into our conscious awareness. That's one way to look at it in any case.

He also says that the past events can be useful to anticipate and predict future events with the use of these elements such as geometry and the phi code. In a sense it is true that these events (or rather the planetary alignments) can be recognized as part of a timecoded pattern. However I don't believe that these events can be anticipated. This is something that the C's have pointed out in the last session (28th November):

A: Partly gravitational and partly observational in the sense that observation can enhance or cancel gravity. The power of mind and anticipation, take a lesson!

Q: (L) Anticipate not! (laughter) So, if you anticipate, you cancel something out. That's bizarre!

(Allen) So by observing something, you enhance it. But by anticipating, you cancel it?

(L) Observing can be anticipatory or not.

So focusing and trying to anticipate something is likely to cancel the possibility of such event to occur. If I remember well, this is linked to the concept of wishful thinking; limiting the number of future possibilities has the effect of limiting your awareness.

(If you feel like merging this topic with the other one, please do so)

Vulcan59 said:
Hi Eboard10,

There is mention of Goro Adachi in this thread titled "Hyper Dimensional Design." You may want to read the entire topic to get a clearer picture. :)

Just finished reading the entire topic. It's sad that such a relevant subject was "ruined" by a certain member. There's so much to this "Hyper Dimensional Design" (as he calls it) that cannot be understood since it deals with higher dimensional mathematics/geometry and understanding, though it is still possible to comprehend the basics (in a limited way), by working with elements such as the phi code, hyper-dimensional geometry and algebra which deal with higher densities. The C's have mentioned this several times. It doesn't surprise me that most members found it confusing and ended up labelling it as BS.

Eboard10 said:
Vulcan59 said:
Hi Eboard10,

Just finished reading the entire topic. It's sad that such a relevant subject was "ruined" by a certain member. There's so much to this "Hyper Dimensional Design" (as he calls it) that cannot be understood since it deals with higher dimensional mathematics/geometry and understanding, though it is still possible to comprehend the basics (in a limited way), by working with elements such as the phi code, hyper-dimensional geometry and algebra which deal with higher densities. The C's have mentioned this several times. It doesn't surprise me that most members found it confusing and ended up labelling it as BS.

Dutch here....

I have been banned here several years ago and it was indeed a wrong decision.

I'm asking permission to resume posting here about HDdesign

Dutch.

Well,

My IP was blocked for years, I have checked once or twice a year. I have never accepted the banning, my research has continued ever since.
I currently work with ( future) timelines and there are some very interesting timeframes coming up

Can you assure me that I won't be banned again? I will stick by the forum rules

Dutch

Oost said:
Well,

My IP was blocked for years, I have checked once or twice a year. I have never accepted the banning, my research has continued ever since.
I currently work with ( future) timelines and there are some very interesting timeframes coming up

Dutch

If you have been banned several years ago, there were good reasons for that. We don't ban members for nothing.

If you stick by the forum rules, there is no reason why you should be banned.

But don't you think it is a bit odd to come back here and tell us "I have been banned here several years ago and it was indeed a wrong decision". Have you ever considered that the decision was right and try to find really why you were banned ?

Gandalf said:

Oost said:
Well,

Dutch

If you have been banned several years ago, there were good reasons for that. We don't ban members for nothing.

If you stick by the forum rules, there is no reason why you should be banned.

But don't you think it is a bit odd to come back here and tell us "I have been banned here several years ago and it was indeed a wrong decision". Have you ever considered that the decision was right and try to find really why you were banned ?

In addition to this, I'd genuinely like to know what your intentions are? What does it mean to you when you say that you will stick to the forum rules? One good way of showing that you mean what you say is to post an intro in the newbies section.

An interesting article posted today on Goro's website

_http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/lucifer_rising.htm [link deactivated by moderator]

It's hard to follow due to all the pics, alignments and information displayed, but with some patience things should become fairly clear. For anyone who is curious :)

Interesting to see that Goro is mentioning Yellowstone. I have pre-determined yellowstone activity years ago for around HD Cube timeframe around November 17, 2010. Is on the timeline for Q4 2010

Back
Top Bottom