At what stage of pregnancy a reincarnating soul descends into a new body?

In this Session the C's say quite a bit about the soul's entrance into a physical body.

Session Date: April 4th 2015 said:
(L) Are you saying that the people who can't do the ketogenic diet that they...

(Galatea) They can't evolve, or they can do it another way?

A: It is helpful to evolving and FRV for those who require it. For some, it is required that they follow an adjacent plan. There is a great range of individual types. As you may have noticed, the ketogenic path is very difficult and a challenge even for the people it is right for. Some others have a bit more leeway and less struggle. And in answer to your next question, indeed there is something like karma involved.

Q: (L) So are you suggesting that those of us who need the ketogenic diet have karma to pay off? That we're being tortured? [laughter] We were gluttons in past lives or something?

A: Close enough! But aren't you glad that a path is available?

Q: (L) Well, that leads to the question: You also once said that the development of the soul is married to the genetics. Is there something involved with that in this?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So... I mean, I'm just trying to get myself out of the hole here.

(Pierre) If in past lives, say you were addicted to carbs. So, in a past live that's your soul. Now you incarnated in a new body, and there will be a transitioning program where you can go from there to somewhere else. Or perhaps your soul resonated to a different profile in the previous life and you followed the wrong path and now have to compensate. And now, after 5D review, it will resonate with this DNA profile...

(Perceval) I think their previous comment was that souls marries to genetics if present. So, what you're thinking of is that for the soul to absolve itself or remove this karmic debt, that it picked a body with a specific set of genetics that required...

(L) That enables you to do that. Or to fulfill a specific mission?

(Perceval) Yeah.

(L) Is that kinda getting close?

Q: (L) Okay. Well, that's enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Galatea) So I guess they're waiting around the body's frequency to change.

(L) So, is that true? A soul can be hanging around, and there's, say for example, a body that's close to the frequency they need, but not quite, and they have to wait until something happens or changes?

Q: (L) What can change frequency?

(Perceval) Experience.

(Pierre) Knowledge.

(L) Yeah, puberty, thought, experience.

Q: (L) Perspectives change via experience I think.

Q: (Galatea) Awareness of something?

(L) All kinds of things can change frequency.

(Galatea) Does that mean it's possible for something else to take over the body in the meantime?

Q: (Galatea) Does it get kicked out when the soul comes?

Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Q: (Chu) And technology would have the same effects as we've seen...

Q: (Perceval) Is that why there are these people who go for operations and then they wake up with a different personality or speaking a different language...?

Q: (Pierre) For an individual, when the soul attaches to the body or leaves, is it noticeable?

(Perceval) That's what I just said.

(Chu) Yeah, sometimes.

A: Sometimes. The individual may notice inside or an observer may notice.

Q: (L) So, people can change, and sometimes even change dramatically?

Q: (Galatea) Can a person hold more than one soul sometimes?

Q: (Galatea) Weird. Does that make people have multiple personalities sometimes?

A: Sometimes.

I think that this answers many of the questions which have been asked here.

I personally think that a soul does "not" really enter a body, since it is everywhere all the time... Regardless of baby being a pre-adamic or adamic, the soul it possesses is the light (literally) and this light or soul communicates with one space/time sector of the universe it desires through a machine. So the soul starts taking information when the machine (baby) matches its frequency or when the it is suitable in that machine...

So, I would say that a soul starts using (enters) a human body when it is usable and the frequency that the soul gives is correctly received when the body is ready. If this is the case, then a soul can enter a body/machine since day one, or it will never enter a body at all because the frequency is not matched (and the body will be a pre-adamic).

So these are my thoughts, I do NOT think a soul must enter a body at a specific time. If the person is Adamic, then the soul is present since the beginning but it may take time for soul to know itself and distinguish itself from the surrounding environment or space/time reality of the present moment it perceives.

This question has been asked once before (March 16, 2015) in this thread:
at-what-stage-of-pregnancy-a-reincarnating-soul-descends-into-a-new-body
It's only two pages long. One snippet from page two:

Q: (L) Okay. Well, that's enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Galatea) So I guess they're waiting around the body's frequency to change.

(L) So, is that true? A soul can be hanging around, and there's, say for example, a body that's close to the frequency they need, but not quite, and they have to wait until something happens or changes?

Early adulthood, so early 20's even? It makes you wonder how the memories of the body are assimilated by the soul. I guess it just picks them up, sort of like moving into a house with complete furnishings and personal items.

Also the idea that the soul and genetics merge together. So if you change or unlock DNA then more of the soul can be accessed. Interesting ideas these are.

When I read posts in this topic my mind asked: How do you know that you have a soul?

Hey Kmicic, this is a question I think many (if not most) forum members have asked themselves at some point. Well, I know I have. I guess it's hard to know for sure, the C's say that only long observation of people can help us establish if they are OPs or not. I guess self-observation may give some hints when it comes to establishing if we have a soul ourselves.

But bear in mind that OPs have souls too, just different ones to the so called 'souled' individuals. The difference is that OP's souls don't retain their individuality after they die but go back to the soul pool.

Additionally, this session quote may shed some light on it:

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

There's also a thread on Organic Portals that has some useful information about the topic:

Last edited:
Well, I have written a post and place some of my thoughts in the thread about the afterlife. I would encourage all who are interested in the topic about consciousness, to read it:
(...)
Everything is the form of Consciousness because there is no other way of living, experience, and having an influence on the surrounded reality like existing of Consciousness. Everything/everyone, in more or less scale, detects the existence of consciousness in the self because simply recognize that part in themselves, which receives all the signals from the body and the surrounded environment.

Even the materialists whos view is that there is no soul in the body and their consciousness is generated by the brain; then even they see that this "generated consciousness" finally is perceived by something in them which can recognize of the existence of what was generated and the all of the feelings, observation of the outside world, the thoughts in the brain etc., etc... and are conscious that such process occurs.

So, everyone and everything has Consciousness, because everyone experiences, less or more, the range of signals of every nature coming from the outside world, from their insides and know the fact that such thing is happening. Even an atom "know" how to behave. It knows what to do because there is a particle of consciousness which receive in one or another way information and decide. Of course, the restriction and illusion in which such an atom exists almost absolutely enforces the expected outcome, what looks like we are dealing with simple striving for survival almost absolutely determined by designed restriction. What, of course, change in the further development of consciousness.

The Universe/God/7D/Cosmic is this Consciousness, and every being is the aspect of this Consciousness. Those beings are consciousness units that create the experience and lessons for other beings, and those other beings/conscious units create the experience and lesson for this one, specific, individual. In a sense, Cosmic Mind interacts between little parts of his own, and these little parts are we. This huge Consciousness, the Cosmic Mind, is divided into lesser conscious units, beginning from the rock, etc. ending on beings like Cassiopaeans. All of that creates the superconsciousness. The higher level of consciousness includes the lesser form of consciousness.

When everything is Consciousness from the 1D to 7D, then between 3D and 5D, one difference is the level of consciousness of the specific conscious unit. Sometimes we can think about that that after a death we go somewhere, or we die we are outside the body; somebody may thing about being a ghost or something like that. But taking into account the features of the Universe where everything is consciousness, and every consciousness is a certain collection of the information, where the reality surrounded/environment, the "death" of specific conscious unit is also another kind of state of the consciousness.

Human is the form of the 1D, 2D, and 3 Density being. We say about 3D, but what we see the human is the 1D (body: bones, muscles, blood), 2D (all that connect us with animals), 3D the widest spectrum of our experiences we well know. The Cassiopaeans say that they are the representation of us in that ethereal reality of the 6 Density. So, it leads to the conclusion that we are living at the 6 levels of Densities (and even at the 7D - which connect us to all what is Created) at the same moment, and the difference is that we keep our conscious awareness at the specific experience, under the specific limits, and moment in time. This what makes the difference between what kind of experience we experience are changes in the state of the consciousness flowed from our weight of informational package defined our consciousness (all the knowledge we got and the life experiences) and attitude/view on the self-consciousness and all of what consciousness received from outside, finally set the level of consciousness and this experience.

So, in considering what I have written. Death, in fact, is an incorrect statement, because it implies the loss, it implies the tragedy. As we see, it is not the case. The case is the change of the state of consciousness. Another state of the consciousness where an individual gains availability to the whole bank of his/her memory (for instance, that can be named as: look inside one's being). Also gains new perspective of seeing things around. And does not experience the illusion of the 3 Density. Well, I came to the term of the "illusion of the 3 Density".

Of course, it isn't exhausting this topic; however, as far as I know, that is clear that consciousness that counts and every living "thing" has it. But there was also a question about the difference between a normal Souled person and an Organic Portal.

I think that the most important thing to consider lays in the main definition of the Organic Portal. They do not have higher centers. Souled people have higher centers.

Higher centers are connections to the higher self. And at the same time to a certain way of being, a knowledge hidden in the more subconscious part of ourselves and makes a specific bridge opening for inputs from our higher selves that help us to recognize our position in the world and our daily life regarding the spiritual reality and our souls.

Let say about the idea of the Soul Group (in this example, I mean Soul Group as the group of the souled beings in unity that all humanity was before the fall):

Souled Human: that individual, when he will be asked, for instance: "Do you believe that people around the world create or should recreate the bigger human spirit through cooperation and love between themselves?" Or something like that...

The souled human type will answer that yes, we should work on the self to be a good person. He will proclaim that this is a crucial thing to create a healthy environment and society, with the law and other services that allow for growing up and allow people to develop on the path chosen by themselves.

The souled human will create some abstractions about the more spiritual world, some try to grasp the ideas about the big soul that is over him and everyone else that he and other people, commonly creating it. He will intuitively read all the indications that contain ideas about unity, love, cooperation as the good ones and be compatible to make some abstractive thinking describing the certain higher way of existence in the more spiritual world.

*Let me underline that when I say about Souled Human, I assume that this is a healthy individual and do not lose all these features that characterized souled human beings.

So, now the Organic Portal:

For such individuals, such a question. Maybe I rewrite it: "Do you believe that people around the world create or should recreate the bigger human spirit through cooperation and love between themselves?".

Well, for the organic portal, it could be rocket science to think about it. If they were cows, cats, dogs in the previous incarnation, and the consciousness that now was put into the human body, such consciousness that knows only the material part of the life might be absolutely insensitive to such higher ideas.

They may say something like that: "Higher soul, like a cloud? What? Clouds I have in the sky :-D I do not see any reason or evidence of the existence of some higher soul group or whatever." They may simple, do not catch it. They can don't have any kind of inner qualities that will allow them to see some sense in such things.

At the question about empathy: "Do you can hurt another human being for your benefits or benefits of somebody from your group if you do not meet any consequence because of doing this bad thing?". The normal souled being will definitely be against any kind of such an act. It will be against the cored views on human life and life of others. For Organic Portals and damaged souled (if we can call them like that), individuals will answer such question with "yes".

Generally, from what I learn until now the main thing about the Organic Portals is like that that they are unable to create in their mind ideas, conceptions, the meaning of something such abstractive like the existence of some higher Soul Group (or something like that), because their connections to the primitive and vivid physicality, their intellectual centers are weaker and works differently. And the second thing is the lack of empathy. If they find themselves in the situation of the advantage over others, they will able to do evil things for the benefit of the self or the group they are creating and are dependent on them. Their empathy could be reduced even to zero if certain conditions will happen.

Of course, this what I wrote is not any hard evidence that by asking such questions and analyzing the answers in the way I did is confirmation that we talk with the Organic Portal. Still, these are symptoms that we talk to somebody, who is warped spiritually and probably is Organic Portal or damaged Souled Being.

It was a bit off-topic. However, the topic of the Organic Portal and Souled Being are indirectly related to the main question in this thread.

However, if I have to, directly, answer the question:
"At what stage of pregnancy a reincarnating soul descends into a new body?"

I would answer like that: I remember that when I was very young, it was a time when I was learning how to move, yet I can't stay and walk like a normal human being, and while the other children walk crawling, I developed an absolutely new technique. It was something like that that I sit on my butt, one leg I had collapsed, which was giving me the additional stability that I need to keep myself stable on my but, and the second leg I use to repel myself. And It was something funny and very interesting in the eyes of my parents, I was quite more effective and speedy than other babes :-D

And what is interesting is that that I remember it now, but I was 6-12 months old then, and shouldn't remember it :-D And what is also interesting is that I do not have too many memories from that times, but I have flashes of these specific moments in my life when I had learned and used this technique.

What was characteristic of this event:
- I was doing something absolutely creative,
- I remember it when I shouldn't remember it,
- It was related to the intentional influence of my behavior with particular conscious suffering in this process,

So, everything of these is related to the consciousness and these parts in the body of a very young man that can be connected to the conscious mind and some "drafts"/beginning of the growing system 2.

Summarising: Taking into account my experiences. The moment of the soul incubation/descend in my life happened probably in early childhood, and the reason for claiming it lays in the observations of my parents, grandparents who were seeing the first signs of behavior that in their evaluation look like the creative and positive in nature (do not damage me or others and making my life easier).

I think that soul incubation does not necessarily start with the pregnancy, but can. I think, that it could be possible that for some individuals it will be in some advanced stages of pregnancy. For other first months of life. Yet for others, they can be the early years of life. Maybe in certain cases, the soul descends in the 20s or 30th years of their life.

Thank you very much Ant22 for your answer :-) I will read that topic because the other question apear in my mind: How could I know that my soul is talking to me? :-D

The first thing is that you, in your conscious state, actually keep a link to the entire creation around you. You do not really need search for something outer there, because you in your current state by your choices generate some energy and utilizing, receive information from the surrounding, influence your environment etc. Being in the body and acting - you actually are "receiver" and "sender" with everything you do. Even the act of stoping some unnecessary thought patterns is an act that your soul may be very glad that you do it.

If you like "More". That "more" can be given to you, by your daily steps, little by little to improve yourself. In particular, all of that align you more and more with STO frequency. When you will do it, then 6D STO (you in the future) has "room of maneuver" without interrupting your free will. It comes the way that you will gain thought patterns spontaneously (it may feel like intuition, that light in your mind light up). You do not need to enforce that, your higher self (6D STO) will work through you.

After that, you can do with that whatever you want, you can compare it with your current knowledge, make some logical conclusions based on what you got, and had before. Most often it happens when you work over some problem in intention to share your fruits to others, and problems touching something universal and objectively positive for others - yes, generally inner clearness, balance, the development toward STO frequency is important.

This is my experience with those things. Check other testimonies of the people on the forum on how they experience the process of learning and work on the self. You may also find interesting another my post when I had written about centers and densities. In particular, points 3 and 6.

Here is the excerpt:
1 Density - our Material Body (embedded in the physicality), flesh, organs, etc, and the most basic functions of the living organism - Our unconscious mind - Motor/instinctual center.

2 Density - our Emotional Body (embedded in the physicality), automatic processes; intuition gained in the process of learning through many repetitions; emotions as the chemical reactions - Our subconscious mind - The lower emotional center.

3 Density - our Intellectual Body (embedded in the physicality) - mechanical intellectual work, mindfulness, willpower; what is important: this is our current state, this is the level of our daily consciousness as the 3D beings, this is the level we reference when we say about "us" when we identify with our being we associate it with this part of ourselves - Our conscious mind - The lower intellectual center.

4 Density - our Mental/Psychic Body (partly embedded in the physicality, partly utterly spiritual, similar schema to the character of 4 Density that is partly physical and partly ethereal) - the experience of the consciousness and real self over the mechanicalness of the lowest centers; consciousness is hooked to the body and conscious of the impressions coming from the body, however at the same time tracking the connection to the higher emotional center; represents the higher level of being available to the human being; responsible for the true inner voice, psychic abilities, clairvoyance, receiving information through imaginations and feelings, sensing the presence of others (as the form of the PSI activity); when the center is in works it is able to generate emotional senses that don't come from the body; from this part of ourselves comes the process of undermining works of all the three lower centers and existence of the conscience; maybe people oscillate with that level gave us true Christianity (PaleoChristianity) - Our Heart/Higher level of being - The higher emotional center.

5 Density - our Higher Consciousness (only at the spiritual level, with a certain association to the physicality) - keep all information gathered through all the experience at all the density levels of existence in the form of memories, feelings, images, pains and happiness, etc., but contained only as the information written in the pure non-material consciousness; binding the higher emotional center with the higher intellectual center; "donor" of the enlightenment through connections made by merging emotions, intellect, and all the experiences the one have through all the incarnations; the source of the correct insights coming from the informational and energetic dimension to the human mind (not produced by the lower centers), the lower centers works as the "imprint" of the energy and information coming from that level of consciousness; also this level of consciousness reflects the balance between intellect, emotions, and body - Visioner/Eye of the Soul - Third Eye center

6 Density - our Pure Consciousness/the basic form of a collection of the information: Thoughts Centers (only spiritual level, no associations to the physicality) - Cassiopaeans say about themselves that they are 6D beings and us in the future, represent the "raw" consciousness, the pure light, the main source of the intelligent life in the universe, the most border of the way of being toward the spirit and STO orientation; living in the reality of the Truth, entirely dedicated to the Service to Others; in the 3 Density we can't be conscious of us in the 6 Density and choose that we operate like being at the helm at that 6 Density, however, if we work at the lower, available to us levels, we can allow that us in the future/our higher selves can find the balance with the higher emotional center, fill that gap that is elusive for us here but familiar to us in the future, and act through us manifesting themselves in the material reality - Our Mind - The higher intellectual center.

7 Density - our Soul - this is the most primary and initial part of ourselves; it states for our consciousness as the disc where information coming from all our experience in the universe are coming to be written and create that consciousness; this is the part that directly connects us to the Creator; reflects the most primal desire to connect with himself again, pushing us to Life - the source of the Creativity, connection to the Creator - "Sexual" center placed in the solar plexus.

Back
Top Bottom