Atlantis and Synchronicity

T

tschai

I had an interesting bit of synchronicity this weekend-on Friday evening whilst cleaning up the kitchen -I suddenly started thinking about Atlantis-no particular reason (or was there?) and the thought came to me that Atlantis was the cause of a lot of our current woes-and I wanted to get out of this frame of mind-and went and turned on the TV to the SCi-Fi Channel (I thought to catch an episode of Dr. Who for some "mindless" entertainment) but instead there was a program on called "In Search of Atlantis-New Secrets Revealed"!!

I was not going to post this as I wanted to do a search first as these topics have been discussed here-but my search returned a zero on synchronicity and some reference to ponerology for the Atlantis topic (I'll try again-perhaps I typed in the wrong parameters)although I am sure ponerology was part and parcel to Atlantis demise.

I did watch a little of the show (a subject I really am interested in) and saw the "cast" of characters they had as "experts"-including Zecharia Sitchin and Michael Therion- so I knew pretty much what the program was going to be-and of course the emc opened the show broadcasting from the Mediterranean-but one portion of the show caught my interest-as the city of Atlantis was described as a place as near perfect as could be (Plato) and the inhabitants cared nothing for gold or material posessions-but that power was their weakness-a hunger for power-and in the end they were brought down by internal strife (similar to the Roman Empire thousands of years later-and perhaps our own US Government today?)

Of course they had one side that says Atlantis really existed-and another camp that claims it is purely mythology or allegory-but no one seems to be able to agree on the location of the continent. One fellow insists it is in South America, another thinks Bermuda /Bimini is the locale and of course Greece and the surrounding islands are cited as prime locations-but something I read by Laura-and I will search for it and read it again-about the climate and surrounding environs described by Plato was all wrong for the Mediterranean. I recall her article on Troy being on the Western coast of Europe-and also something about a temple of Heracles (Hercules) being somewhere on the West coast as well.

Now Plato said if you look West, through the Pillars of Hercules-you would be looking in the right direction. Temples have pillars holding up the pediment over the entrance-and this temple was on the West coast-I do not now how the temple was oriented-but if the entry was facing West-and you stood on the porch "Looking West, through the Pillars of Hercules" you would be looking at the Atlantic Ocean-and possibly toward Atlantis.

There is a huge ridge of muck on the Alaskan coast that dates back to around the time Atlantis supposedly sank-indicating there was a disturbance of epic proportions-and strange ruins around Cuba and around Florida, Bermuda and Bimini- could Atlantis have stretched from the Dalmatian coast in North America with island archipelagos (the water level was supposed to be much lower then so these islands may have been much larger- perhaps even connected to the mainland?) at the Southern end-and including Antartica as part of the fabulous kingdom (I believe the C's said there was a city / state on Antartica called Gor, that was part of the Atlantean empire) although Antartica was not actually connected to the continent.

I will try the search function again and see what I come up with, but just out of curiosity-

Has anyone else experienced any connectivity to Atlantis-or had dreams connected with Atlantis?

o.k.-Have to go to the Cass site and use that search function-duh -Yes that works-seems I may be mistaken about the location of the Temple of Heracles (darn) LOTS of reading to do-I will report if and when I find a correlation. I would still like to know if anyone else has had any Atlantis related "flashes" though.

Tschai, have you read Laura's thread on Tenerife or ever heard of the Gaunche peoples of the Canary Islands? I ask this as from what I can tell (with Laura's research and prodding from the C's) the Gaunche race may have been literal leftovers of the once great Atlantis civilisation. It has been hypothesised that there was once a large island in the Atlantic (of which the Easter Islands may also be remnants) and that at some time in our past, either due to deluge or some form of cataclysmic occurrence the island may have sank beneath the waves of the Atlantic in just a day (or a few days).

I'll go and have a look for the examples I'm thinking of (and when I get home I'll have a look for more info regarding this in Secret History of the World book), but it seems to be so that the Nation of Atlantis may never have been based on solely one island in the Atlantic (although indeed this may have been a focal point or main power centre for the civilisation). I think the C's suggested that Atlantis may well have been a world-wide civilisation, not unlike our present day civilisation (especially with the reach of the internet connecting us with every nation all over the world). I think you are quite correct in looking at the Atlantic for signs of the lost Island/continent talked about by Plato, but this may only be part of the puzzle of Atlantis. Here's what the C's have to say on the matter in a Q&A session that can be found here http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/crystals_shems_music.htm

C's Q&A session with Laura said:
Q: (L) Are there remains of Atlantis and Lemuria?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do our scientists know of any of those?
Q: (L) Are they withholding information on purpose?
Q: (L) Have they any intention of telling about it?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do they have relics of these stored in government warehouses somewhere?
Also this here from another transcript which can be found here http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/hoagland.htm
C's Q&A session with Laura 11.19.94 said:
Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?
A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.
Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?
A: Example is face.
Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?
A: Sun.
Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.
Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.
Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (L) What year was it built?
A: 10643 years ago.
Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?
A: Capture cosmic energy.
Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?
A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, etcetera.
Q: (L) Who built the sphinx?
A: Same.
Q: (L) Was the sphinx built at the same time?
Q: (L) Why was the sphinx built? What was its purpose?
A: Temple.
Q: (L) Are there records buried under the sphinx?
Q: (L) Was the story of Noah's flood the story of the breaking up of Atlantis?
A: Yes. But symbolic.
Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?
A: 6 billion.
Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?
A: 119 million.
Q: (L) Was Noah's flood caused by the close passage of another celestial body?
Q: (L) Which body was that?
A: Martek.
Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?
Q: (L) What name?
A: Mars.
Q: (L) Was Martek an inhabited planet at that time?
Q: (L) Did it have water or other features?
Q: (L) When it passed close to the earth did it, in fact, overload our planet with water we did not have prior to that time?
Q: (L) Did we, prior to that time, have a water-vapor canopy surrounding our planet?
= C's Q&A session with Laura 11.19.94 said:
Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur?
A: 12656.
Q: (L) What land did this symbolic Noah live in, what continent?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) Where did the majority of the symbolic 'Noahs' go to after the receding of the waters?
A: Egypt. Americas. Reference: Inca. Aztec. Maya. Hopi Tribe. Pima tribe.
Have you ever researched the mysteries of the Easter Islands as they seem to be strongly connected (just as the Fortunate Isles/Canaries to the high strangeness of the Atlantic peoples)?

Just to add a little more, I seem to remember the C's mentioning a connection between the karma of the holocaust in the WW2, and other such holocausts (such as the ethnic cleansing of many Native American Indian tribes when the white/european man discovered the New World). I think they had proposed that in these events we were in part re-living the karma brought upon ourselves by the actions of the Atlanteans. It has been proposed that the Atlanteans were trying to use crystals in some way to harness a type of energy for the goal of enslavement of the world and its inhabitants who were not part of their master race somewhat akin to the modern day HAARP project (again history repeating itself), but again I will try and to the checking and posting of data to back this up as at the moment I'm only writing from memory.

I don't mean to be pedantic, but I think that the C's mentioned the people/civilisation of Gor in what we call the Antarctic to be a civilisation that actually pre-dated the civilisation of Atlantis (I will check this and post the link to the article). They also mentioned Atlantis was not the first of such world-wide civilisations, with Gor being only one of those mentioned to have preceded it. The info her eis from the same Q&A session as I linked to above.

C's Q&A session with Laura said:
Q: (L) Were Atlantis and Lemuria the most ancient of Earth's civilizations?
Q: (L) What advanced civilizations were before Atlantis and Lemuria?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Was there an ancient advanced civilization located in the area we now call Antarctica?
Q: (L) What was the name of this civilization?
A: Gor.
Q: (L) What kind of individuals lived in Gor?
A: 18 feet tall.
Q: (L) Were they humanoid and did they look like us?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Were they male and female like us?
Q: (L) And did they have space travel capabilities?
A: No interest.
Q: (L) Are there any remains of their civilization left?
Q: (L) Did they only inhabit Antarctica?
Q: (L) Did they inhabit the whole world?
Q: (L) Are there any remains in Florida?
Q: (L) Where might the remains be found
A: South America. Amazon. Ancient legend of Amazons.
Q: (L) Do our scientists know any of this?
I hope this helps somewhat with your research. Here is a link to find many more articles and editorials arranged in chronological order, relating to the many questions, topics and areas of interest covered on site http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1169&p=1
Good luck :)

Appollynon, Easter Island is in the Pacific and according to the C's is a remnant of the Lemurian continent, not Atlantis.

Sorry my mistake Ben. Ive been on information overload of late, and I apologise for not checking what I had said before posting. I should have checked my copy of Secret History at home before mentioning Easter Island (as I wasn't 100% sure I was remembering what was written right) but thanks for pointing out my error :D

Is the other information I posted ok (Im at work and can't check my copy of Secret Histroy to post what I would like to about the subject)?

Yes, as far as I remember. I'm looking for the transcript which mentions Lemuria but can't find it.

There's a book that deals with Atlantis that might help with your research.

Green_Manalishi said:
"A Dweller on Two Planets" or "The Dividing of the the Way" by Phylos the Thibetan (Frederick S. Oliver)

This book was allegedly written automatically by an 18 year old boy named Frederick S. Oliver, while the information was channelled by someone called Phylos the Thibetan (for more info and the book itself - http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/index.htm).

It tells the life of Phylos the Tibetian in a past life, where he lived in Atlantis (or Poseid, as he calls it).
So far I've only reed the 5 first chapters, and among other things, in those 5 chapters he tells about the political and social structure of Atlantis , even social struggles and how they dealt with it, and their understanding of the natural laws of physics.

In this dynamic affection the degree is no loose limitation, for if the vibratile rate be a shade variant, lower or higher than in any special material which may be under notice, the variation will be different in appearance and in its chemical nature; thus to proper substantial entities definite if enormous vibrations per second may be imparted, and the resulting substance (for light is substantial) is, say, red light, 1 but if one-eighth greater it will be orange, and if more or less, then the resultant must inevitably be a reddish orange, or a yellowish, respectively. It thus appears that certain definite degrees exist as plainly as mileposts, and that these major degrees are absolute. In other words, the One Substance is not as readily kept between these greater definitions as upon them, a fact which explains the tendency of composites, or intermediate affections, to decompose into the definite or simple elements …
It just might be me, but this looks like one of the fundamental laws of quantum mechanics (actually the one that started it), that energy can only be emitted or absorbed in discreet units. The thing about this is that the book was finished in 1886 and released in 1905, and the idea of quantum mechanics was developed by Max Planck around the 1900’s, and only gained credence when Einstein used it in 1905 to explain the photoelectric effect.

I have found some similarities with the information provided by the C's. Like for example, that we (as we, humans in the modern era) are the reincarnations of the Atlantean souls.

The C's (taken from http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/prince.htm):
Q: (L) Zecariah Sitchen proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?
A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.
"A Dweller on Two Planets":
So when the modem world of the Christian epoch came to the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, particularly the last named, then began the reincarnation of this Poseid era …
If this supposedly channelled material as some truth in it, it is a very good insight about Atlantis and in some way about ourselves too.
Green_Manalishi said:
I'm actually reading it. I have just started "Book the Third" . It can be profound at times in a lot of different directions, like the, let's say "mechanics" (for a lack of a better word), of Karma ascension and what happens when one is in "Devachan" and how it all plays out in the end.
I also liked the description of the Atlantean society and surrounding world in “Book the First

Green_Manalishi said:
I believe the "face" is the face on Mars in the Cydonia region. So how could they build something in Mars if it was the "arrival" of Mars that brought the end to Atlantis. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to debunk anything, just pointing this little detail, that could be due to the "mechanics" of channelling, of which I don't have the pretension of understanding .
Hi there Green_Manalishi. I don't think that what Laura or the C's were suggesting Mars was only just arriving in our solar system at the time of Atlantis's final destruction due to the deluge, but rather that it had come into close contact with the Earth.

I think this was said to happen due to the cometery Venus peturbing the orbits of the other planets at that time. So Mars was here all along during the Atlantean ascendancy on this planet and they were harnessing solar energy by the use of pyrimidal shaped crystals to focus/manipulate the solar energy for a great many things. In fact the C's make mention of one such pyramids being 90% buried in the area of Bermuda and being periodically switched on and off (which may explain some of the anomalies in that area). More are apparently scattered over the earth in Siberia, South America and at both poles.

I also just read some additional transcripts that mentioned Atlantis suffered from no less than 3 cataclysmic events which lead to its final distrction.

The deluge from the Earths water vapour canopy being overloaded by the increased water vapour added from the close proximity of Mars/Martek at the time, being the reason for the final destruction and sending it beneath the waves. I think a cometeray shower was alluded to as one of the other possible cataclysms, but I will have to check that point as Ive been wrong already in this thread hehe :P

Green_Manalishi said:
The hungry for power seems to be, also, the reason for the destruction of Atlantis. The power being the control of the natural forces (the Holy Grail, has Laura has written in "The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man", I believe, if my memory doesn't betray me).
I think your quite right here, I remeber the C's mentioning that the crystal pyramids could be used in the same way as the current HAARP project is utilised for mind controll (amongst other things). I also think your right that the Altanteans would have possessed the "Holy Grail" or ability to control natural forces or at least an ancient type of technology that would likely make what we have today obsolete.

Ben I think these may have been the parts of the transcripts you had mentioned referring to Lemuria, its funny as I did not remeber the refrence to the yellow skinned peoples being from Lemurian area/decent with Orion mixing of genes. Thanks for leading me to this.

Taken From C's Transcript 02-11-94 said:
Q: (L) Who carved the stone heads on Easter Island?
A: Lemurian descendants.
Q: (L) The natives say the stones walked into position. Is this true?
Q: (L) Well, how?
A: Tonal vibration.
Q: (L) And what did these stones represent?
A: Nephalim.
Q: (L) Is this what the Nephilim looked like?
Q: (L) Does that mean that the Nephilim were present in Lemuria?
Q: (L) Where was Lemuria located?
A: Pacific off South America.
Q: (L) So when the Easter Island natives talk about their ancestors
they are talking about people who came from the direction of South
America?
A: No. Right near all around. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.
Q: (L) What happened to Lemuria?
A: Submerged close to time you refer to as Fall of Eden,
approximately.
Q: (L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years
ago...
A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.
Taken From C's Transcript 24-09-95 said:
Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental
races?
A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as
"Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code
structures from within Orion Union,
designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment
then existent on earth.
Just realised if I had checked some of the transcripts more thoroughly I wouldn't have made the mistake about associating Easter Islands with Atlantis, but thanks again for pointing out my error. .

Thanks Appollynon. We were discussing Easter Island in this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=134&p=1

Fifth Way made a very interesting observation in that thread:

Fifth Way said:
I just looked at the pictures on the giant sight again and notices something strange. Have a look and see if you agree.
Many of the giants have similar facial features. Most recognizable; a giant chin!

If you compare all the faces one almost wants to put them one ethnic drawer. And than it hit me!

Look at Jack Earl http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/pics/ ... Earle.html and put right next to him this image: http://www.mysteriousplaces.com/Easter_ ... index.html

I think Laura's take was/is that 'Atlantis' refers to a widely-spread (possibly planetwide) civilisation, rather than any specific geographic place.

ie, like 'Western Civilisation', or 'Western Capitalist Democracy', or 'The new world order', or , 'the evil empire', or however you want to call it ;-) and that this civilisation was FAR from being a shining beacon, but was much like the 'west' today, a self-destructive hierarchy of power and greed. the epitomy of STS.

'The Secret History of the World' goes into more detail.

Thanks guys for all the info-I went onto the Cass site and brought up a whole slew of goodies to read (I have GOT to order the Secret History Book! I will never get anything done because I won't be able to put it down!)

There is so much to take in-I found an old book of mine from way back about Mu-I plan on reading that as well and see if there are cross references.

The idea that Atlantean culture was global seems plausible-especially of they had air transport as suggested by some researchers-and obviously if they had the ability to travel in space as indicated by the C's in the above transcripts.

I have heard of an island that was visited (I believe in the 1930's?) by some explorers and the people there claimed to be descendants of the Atlanteans-and there was also supposed to be a strange group of folk that lived near Mount Shasta in the U.S.-That had remarkable abilities-and paid for their few purchases in solid gold-that they claimed was of "no value" to them-which brings to mind the description given about the Atlantean people in the TV show I wrote about in my previous post.

They had long blonde hair and dressed "strangely" (no description is given other than to say they wore a fillet around their foreheads with a garde nez-or piece that extended down onto the bridge of the nose) and spoke with a "slight" British accent. They had "flying" boats (hovercraft?)-and their abode was guarded by an enormous robed being-the face was hidden in the cloak-who would take any trespassers and physically turn them around and make them leave. Strange music and lights often came from their camp. This took place in the late 1800's.

Perhaps these folk were Atlanteans also? I wonder what became of them... I have lots of reading to do-seems Atlantis is calling me to take up the torch and "discover"...

Ben-the Mysterious Places link returns an error message when trying to open.

I'll try and find the link Tschai.

Thanks again Ben, those pics are truly creepy when you not ethe similarities between the giants both facial and otherwise. I'll try and read through the easter Island thread when I get a chance, but work all of a sudden got real busy. Thanks again for your contributions, and to Sleepyvinny...you put into better words what I was trying to get across about Atlantean civilisation.

tschai said:
Ben-the Mysterious Places link returns an error message when trying to open.
That's weird because I looked at both links again after I had posted them and they worked, but probably any picture of the Moai from Easter Island will suffice for comparison.

Got it to work-just took off the /HTML on the url in the browser address bar and it took me right there. Thanks!

Now I have to get the Jack Earle pic and check it out-these Nephalim are supposed to be what-12'-0" tall and behave like Gestapo-what a swell bunch to have around. All 36 MILLION of them... the neighborhood just went to hell. Big dudes with attitudes-and we thought Hell's Angels were bad.

Their ships must be HUGE-Wonder what they look like (do we really want to know?) or if they use some kind of shuttles to ferry back and forth from the mother ships. Maybe they travel through hyperspace and shrink down teeny tiny-and then when they pop out into normal space expand to regular size-so many questions.

If the Atlanteans had space ships wonder if they left any of those behind somewhere, or if they all sank with the main complex-I find it hard to believe that all traces of this have vanished-there must be some reference to the Atlantean culture left somewhere on this planet-and details of how they lived and traveled through space.

There are some pictures of giant mummies on that website-some sketches of a man mummy and woman mummy-check out the strange creatures that adorn their funerary harness or whatever it is called-they look like dinosaurs-or dare I say-LIZARDS-their overlords portraits? Pets? Gods? The lizards are quite prominent and seem to be a significant theme-there are also some type of glyphs or runes-these guys look loike something out of a Conan the Barbarian novel or movie...

And then there are some copper seals that were found with some other mummies-if they are genuine the writing looks a lot like cuneiform-the writing system used by the Sumerians.

http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/pics/pictures.html

Click on the link, then on giants-and scroll down-the sketches of the mummies and pics of the copper seals are right next to each other. I notice there are what look like Sumerian sculptures included-if these mummies were contemporary with the Sumerians they would be at least 6, 000 years old. Maybe they are Sitchins' fabulous Annunaki! But they are supposed to be immortal, right? Right? C'mon Zecharia... I don't hear anything...

Hey Ben-Where did you get the pic of Jack from? I did not find any picture like that on that giants page?

Back
Top Bottom