Avebury & Stonehenge visit.

atiil

Jedi
Having never visited either Avebury or Stonehenge, the perfect opportunity presented itself to visit both in one day, being only about 30 miles apart and my final destination being south of both of these locations.

Until becoming aware of SOTT and Laura's books, I really could careless about visiting such sites, but the whole dynamic of these locations has changed since becoming a member of the SOTT community. Reading the comments made by the C's about both locations

<quote>Quote from: 91208
(L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?
A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper
frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to
receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in
order not to have to chase around the countryside reading
encoded pictographs.
Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to
receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiraled in,
and spiraled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the
wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes
/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking
down signal from universal language of intent into language of
phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people
must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same
thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly
sculpted sing to you.</quote>

<quote>(Simon) I'd like to know when Avebury was built?

A: 4233 BC

Q: (Simon) What was its original purpose?

A: Observation and calculation.

Q: (Simon) Of what?

A: The sky was rather busier than you have thus far known it.

Q: (Simon) So is it something to with observing the comets?

A: Yes.

Q: (Simon) Is there anything useful we can understand from it today?

A: Not really, except of course the abilities of the builders.</quote>

The first place I visited was Avebury. The very first thing that hit me when I started to walk around the amazing stones was a feeling that the place has such a sense of purpose and majesty. When you walk around the stones you get the feeling it was once a place of great learning, education and knowledge. There is a sense of order and direction about the Avebury stones, it must have been an amazing place to be when all the stones where placed in order.

Here is a gallery of images I took at Averbury http://gallery.me.com/kenpar/100038

The next stop was Stonehenge. All I can say about this site is that something of tremendous power must of happened here. The whole arrangement stands there radiating energy and a sense of superiority. It stands there like a Titan, intimidating and warning that only those worthy should approach. It must have been a truly awe inspiring place to be when fully charged with the energy that is once possessed.

Here is a gallery of images from Stonehenge http://gallery.me.com/kenpar/100040

I know we see what we want to see but there are many faces within the stones - some at Avebury not so human.

Enjoy the images. :)

Excellent pics atiil! Thanks for sharing those.

Did you notice any special feelings, sensations or anything while visiting those places?

At Avebury I could have walked around for hours, there was a distinct sense of calm as I walked among the stones, like walking around a gallery or museum, there is an amazing reverence and mystical nature about the place. Stonehenge was all together different, it just quickened everything up in me, it appeared a much more aggressive sort of emotion, one of awe but at the same time trepidation. I got the feeling that the ancient Stonehenge was a place where you had to earn to right to visit, I really felt the site radiated a dominant sort of energy that must have been truly amazing.

Thanks for posting the pics, atiil. They were great for me because they gave a really good sense of proportion with the shots of people near the stones.

Thank you for the images, Atill what a wonderful opportunity you took advantage of. I grew up in the UK and left when I was in my mid twenties and like you I wasn't interested in visiting the site at that time but now would really be able to appreciate after learning more about the site. OSIT
Thank you for sharing your sensations of the site

Back
Top Bottom