Back from Paris.

Laurentien2

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello every one! Just got back from Paris where my family and I enjoyed a great holiday. Everything when well, visited from morning till night sightseeing. I'm sorry if I didn't got in touch with the forum from there, I tried the first night but I couldn't connect neither my user name or password worked. The next morning my sister had trouble with her computer, she taught that I caused it and felt uneasy to let me use it. I didn't insist and to tell you frankly, we were so busy all day leaving the apartment early morning till early evening then go have diner at my sister flat or out visiting some more. Except from weird dreams, maybe caused by unhealthy diet, nothing unusual happened. Well I got soar feet but that was from walking all day. I hope every thing when well for those who traveled to Amsterdam, I got much reading to catch up but that will have to wait till tomorrow as it is late, Paris time, and I need a good night sleep. :zzz:

Good to have you back, Laurentien, and I'm glad everything went well. Thanks for giving us an update, and go catch up on your rest!

Back
Top Bottom