Back to the future and the Grey agenda

Lapin Blanc

The Force is Strong With This One
I guess this is the proper forum.

Goemon_ said:
Some people have noticed "evidence" of a prediction of the 9/11 attack in the trilogy Back To The Future directed by the same Robert Zemeckis and they point out that in a scene in Back To The Future Part II wich take place in 2015 a movie screen display a photo of the twin towers. So, some think there will be "revelations" to be found in this new film.

Back to the future predicts 911 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Hello

In fact, there is more to it...

The video you have mentioned is a very interesting one. (BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11 )

There is another one, quite interesting as well, worth being seen: BACK TO THE FUTURE [Aliens, Nukes, & Roswell

Now, let's relate the information given in this second video to an hypothetic atomic third world war. Creating a door for an active and physical invasion by the Greys.
Hum, sounds a bit unrealistic does it?

Who are the Greys? Is stated below, as an introduction to the following video (Grey Aliens and their Origins and their Agenda) this information:

"Richard D. Hall interviews Danielle Silverman & Professor John Biggerstaff about the work of Nigel Kerner who has written two great books on Grey Aliens.
In 1997 Nigel Kerner first introduced the notion of aliens known as Greys coming to Earth, explaining that Greys are sophisticated biological robots created by an extraterrestrial civilization they have long outlived. In this new book "Grey Aliens And The Harvesting Of Souls" Kerner reveals that the Greys are seeking to master death by obtaining something humans possess that they do not: souls. Through the manipulation of human DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and, thereby, escape the entropic grip of the material universe in favor of the timeless realm of spirit.
Kerner explains that genetic manipulation by the Greys has occured since biblical times and has led to numerous negative qualities that plague humanity, such as violence, greed, and maliciousness. Racism, he contends, was developed by the aliens to prevent their genetic experiments from being comprimised by breeding with others outside their influence. Examining historical records, Kerner shows that Jesus, who represented an uncorrupted genetic line, warned his disciples about the threat posed by these alien interlopers, while Hitler, a pure product of this alien intelligence, waged genocide in an attempt to rid Earth of all those untouched by this genetic tampering. Despite the powerful grip the Greys have on humanity, Kerner says that all hope is not lost. Greys exist wholly in the material world, so if we follow the spiritual laws of reincarnation and karma aiming for enlightenment and rising above the material--a state the Greys are unable to reach--we can free ourselves from their grasp.
"

So let's then take in consideration the experiences undergoing in the LHC of the CERN, (Seen the Shiva statue in front of the CERN? The "Opera" video they released with the strange danse? The Shiva projection made on the Empire State Building end of July by Obscura productions?) The CERN has released a strange picture on their Twitter account, showing a physical key with "LHC". What door are they trying to open? The keyhole of the Vatican St Peter's square as seen from the sky?
Should I mention the WorldWideWeb has been invented by the CERN? The LHC ring, coupled with the WWW: "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"? Reminds you of something? Remember the character of the sorcerer Saruman? A parabola to Ahriman as depicted by Rudolf Steiner?

Do you know what the Pope Francis likes to read? Check it out: Lord of the World. (You can find sources by yourselves about the veracity of this information on the internet.)
What is it about?: "Lord of the World is a 1907 novel by Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson that centers upon the reign of the Anti-Christ and the End of the World."

"In a sermon in November, 2013, Pope Francis praised Lord of the World as depicting, "the spirit of the world which leads to apostasy almost as if it were a prophecy." "

"In early 2015, Pope Francis further revealed Benson's influence upon his thinking by telling a plane load of reporters. At first apologizing for making "a commercial", Pope Francis further praised Lord of the World, despite its being "a bit heavy at the beginning". Pope Francis elaborated, "It is a book that, at that time, the writer had seen this drama of ideological colonization and wrote that book... I advise you to read it. Reading it, you'll understand well what I mean by ideological colonization." "

Is that a clue to who will be the antechrist? Remember the St Malachie prophecy about the Popes. He's the last one.

The LHC might be a gate to the underworld, opening the gates of the fallen angels...

The LHC might also be a tentative to create a dimensional portal. Coupled with another event, such as the syntonisation of the planet -The Shumann's frequency- and some other external planetary event -such as Planet X-, we can imagine another type of incidious invasion. Such as the one related in a vision by Eric Julien. Ok, this guy has been very criticized and many bad things said about him. Well, as crazy as it may sound, it could match, in a way not known yet, that may be linked to the cellular phones antennas and WiFi, with the vision he had. You may red it in french here: Trois nuits de fin du monde.
Sounds a bit like in the movie Skyline... Add to it, regarding the above about the Cellular phones antennas and Wifi, the movie Kingsman: secret services...

Any opinion on what's cooking?

You may think I have a lot of imagination.
All critics are very welcome.

Looks like I can't edit the subject...

The idea at the end was the blue beam being created thru the cellular antennas and Wifi while a major event happening, such as the one depicted by Eric Julien.

To have the ETs take the souls they can such as in Skyline, using a technology such as in Kingsman: secret services. Hope it's clearer.

Now, the LHC might not open a portal letting entities in, though there are videos on the web going in that direction.
There is also one video on the web saying it was used to create earthquakes.

Here is the video:

https://youtu.be/E_S6ko7CBto

Edit=Video Link

Lapin Blanc said:
Good day!

Well, at least, it seems that the people at the CERN are concerned and that they look up into the "conspirationnist" sites and blogs...

Here is their answer: CERN answers your queries about 23 September 2015

In french: Le CERN répond à vos questions concernant le 23 septembre 2015

Have a nice day! :)
Hello Lapin, just because they answer peoples's concerns does not mean that they themselves are concerned.

It appears that you are concerned, so here is something from a recent transcript about CERN:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Session 13 June 2015

[...]

Q: (L) Okay, there's a lot of stuff going around on the net about CERN being a portal or stargate.

[CERN originally stood for "Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire", but now the current name is "Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire" - European Organization for Nuclear Research. Nevertheless, the acronym is still CERN. In short, it's a European particle accelerator laboratory.]

(L) So, it's the European nuclear research place. You've been there honey, right?

(Ark) Yeah.

(L) Do you think it's a portal or stargate?

(Ark) There may be something somewhere nearby.

(Perceval) Did you get accelerated?

A: The only "portal" is infrequently utilized by 4D STS.

Q: (L) So in other words, it would be something like multi-level bases in the USA where there are portals to 3rd, 4th, and 5th density? Something like that?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So the reader can refer to the underground bases discussion for further understanding of the potential of CERN to be a portal/stargate?

Q: (L) Is there some kind of dangerous activity going on there that could generate a black hole or something and swallow the Earth?

(Perceval) And send us all into an antimatter universe?

A: They only wish! The more interesting work is of a different nature and location.

Q: (L) Okay, I'll bite. What kind of work is that, and what is the location?

A: We refer to previous discussions about such things as Montauk.

Q: (L) Okay. Yeah, people ought to be reading the sessions and putting things together....

As far as the Greys and aliens are concerned, you might find that you don't need to wait for them. As Laura have said many times: Who needs aliens when you have got psychopaths". And the point is that knowledge of psychopaths and how they operate is very useful and very real. Psychopaths are like aliens to human beings and lack those essential qualities, which define human beings, such as empathy and conscience. One only has to take a look around and see that our world is completely upside down and has become alien to human beings. Then when you look to the shakers and movers of our world and their psychopathic nature and world view, then it becomes clearer who the aliens are.

Thanks for the transcript Aeneas! I am a bit late on these. I'll have to catch up on it.
Aeneas said:
I might have a little bit of an idea regarding the location.
I will get back to this later, when I have time.

Lapin Blanc said:
Thanks for the transcript Aeneas! I am a bit late on these. I'll have to catch up on it.
Aeneas said:
I might have a little bit of an idea regarding the location.
I will get back to this later, when I have time.
I noticed you took Ark's sentence out of the context. Just be aware that Ark here uses the words "There may be...", and just like 5 feathers can turn into a goose...in the imagination... it is not necessarily so, but: may be?

Aeneas said:
I noticed you took Ark's sentence out of the context.

I might have taken it out of the context. :huh:

He later says

A: We refer to previous discussions about such things as Montauk.

Now, in term of distance, Montauk is far away from the LHC.

He said somewhere nearby. Nearby. Isn't it said in a term of distance as well as of being a portal?

A: The only "portal" is infrequently utilized by 4D STS.

Q: (L) So in other words, it would be something like multi-level bases in the USA where there are portals to 3rd, 4th, and 5th density? Something like that?

Q: (L) So the reader can refer to the underground bases discussion for further understanding of the potential of CERN to be a portal/stargate?

Correct me if I am wrong, but when talking about Montauk, it is refered to The Philadelphia experiment, and looking glass project?
As quoted by Wikipedia: The Montauk Project is an alleged series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel.

Back to the LHC:

The CERN was built in the city of Saint Genis Pouilly which was called, in the days of yore, "Apolliacum", a city dedicated to Apollyon (The destroyer).

Quoted from Wikipedia: The Hebrew term Abaddon (Hebrew: אֲבַדּוֹן‎, 'Ǎḇaddōn), and its Greek equivalent Apollyon (Greek: Ἀπολλύων, Apollyon), appears in the Bible as both a place of destruction and as the name of an angel. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit, often appearing alongside the place שאול (sheol), meaning the realm of the dead. In the New Testament Book of Revelation, an angel called Abaddon is described as the king of an army of locusts; his name is first transcribed in Greek (Revelation 9:11—"whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon" (Ἀβαδδὼν)), and then translated ("which in Greek means the Destroyer" (Ἀπολλύων, Apollyon)).

The name of this city, Saint Genis Pouilly, as well as the name of another city close by, Geneva, or Genève in french, refer to "génésis" ou "génèse".

What do we find in Geneva? The United Nations Office. It is located in the Palais des Nations building constructed for the League of Nations between 1929 and 1938 at Geneva in Switzerland, and expanded in the early 1950s and late 1960s.

A little anecdot: In the museum of Cluny, in Paris, can be found a reproduction of the "Pillar of the Boatmen" in french le "Pilier des Nautes", a square-section stone column of bas-relief with depictions of several deities, both Gaulish and Roman. The pillar is dated by a dedication to Tiberius Caesar Augustus, that is, Tiberius, who became emperor in 14 AD It was found during works under Notre-Dame de Paris in 1710 or 1711. The pillar provides the only undisputed instance of the divine name Cernunnos.

You many mention the relation to the acronym "CERN".

Cernunnos is the conventional name given in Celtic studies to depictions of the "horned god" (sometimes referred to as Hern the Hunter) of Celtic polytheism. The name itself is only attested once, on the 1st-century Pillar of the Boatmen, but depictions of a horned or antlered figure, often seated cross-legged and often associated with animals and holding or wearing torcs, are known from other instances.

Notice: cross-legged, such as in the Lotus posture.

Let's go to India:

Many Indus valley seals show animals but one seal that has attracted attention shows a figure, either horned or wearing a horned headdress and possibly ithyphallic figure seated in a posture reminiscent of the Lotus position and surrounded by animals was named by early excavators of Mohenjo-daro Pashupati (lord of cattle), an epithet of the later Hindu gods Shiva and Rudra. Sir John Marshall and others have claimed that this figure is a prototype of Shiva and have described the figure as having three faces seated in a "yoga posture" with the knees out and feet joined.

Now we have a link between Cernunnos and Shiva.

Let's go back to 1945.

"In Capital of the World, a compelling new history of the decision where to place the United Nations headquarters, Charlene Mires offers a rich account of the institution’s early years and connects the UN to urban and suburban America at the end of the Second World War. Everyone knew the new international body would not be headquartered in Geneva, home of the discredited League of Nations. But where would it go instead?"

Foster Bailey, a New York City resident, suggested Montauk Point, Long Island, “this beautiful garden spot” on December 4, 1945.

Who was Foster Bailey?

Foster Bailey (1888–1977), was the second husband of Alice Ann Bailey, he became National Secretary of the Theosophical Society. Alice Bailey discovered the Theosophical Society and the work of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. The Theosophical Society states that Bailey became involved in 1917.
Alice and Foster Bailey (who married in 1921) founded the Lucis Trust in 1922.
In 1932, theosophist Alice Bailey and her husband, 32-degree Freemason Foster Bailey, started World Goodwill—an official non-governmental organization within the United Nations. World Goodwill has three stated aims:
* To help mobilise the energy of goodwill;
* To cooperate in the work of preparation for the reappearance of the Christ;
* To educate public opinion on the causes of the major world problems and to help create the thoughtform of solution.
The Baileys were not using World Goodwill to prepare the world for Jesus Christ, but rather the New Age Cosmic Christ who would unite all religions and countries.

We are getting far...

So what's the relation?

The Lucis Trust's publishing company was founded in the early 1920s as the Lucifer Publishing Company. The Lucis Trust says that the name was probably chosen to honor Lucifer. The name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucem ferre means "to bear light" and lucis means of light. The company has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.

Besides, the Lucis trust is involved with the United Nations.

In order to place a closer focus on the work of the UN, the Lucis Trust has set up a new blog, World Goodwill at the UN, which will focus on defining new Sustainable Development Goals for humanity after 2015 when the Millennium Development Goals expire.

You may have heard of the year 2015 as being "the year of the light".

The Lucis Trust has published an article (in 2010) related to the CERN (a clue?): The Search for the God Particle - The symbolic nature of the Large Hadron Collider at CERN

And... They held full moon meditation in Geneva...
Réunions de Méditation de Pleine Lune à Genève - Année 2015 (Sorry couldn't find the page in english so here it is in french.)
It is held in... "Rue du cercle", meaning "street of the circle". (Sic)

You know about the coming Blood moon on september 27. It's on their list. To each zodiacal sign related to the full moon date is associated a key-note (as an invocation?)

Well, I guess that's it for now folks.

Strange: I was able "in a way" to make a parabola between the CERN and Montauk (mentioned in the transcription above) thru the Lucis Trust, thought that was not the point I wanted to get to when I started this, as it was in fact about the location: Genève. (Ok, read it again...)

Mod edit: reply moved to the relevent thread

Lapin Blanc said:
I have posted a message related to the CERN (Again?!) (Well... yes) (Oops!)
Some could find some interesting relations.
It is posted in another thread, with I must say an inapropiate title, but I can't edit, neither the text, so some mistakes remain in it, which I would have corrected if I could have done so.
Here it is: Back to the future and the Grey agenda

Your post on the other thread is quite interesting especially re Cernunnos - "the conventional name given in Celtic studies to depictions of the "horned god" (sometimes referred to as Hern the Hunter) of Celtic polytheism. The name itself is only attested once, on the 1st-century Pillar of the Boatmen, but depictions of a horned or antlered figure, often seated cross-legged and often associated with animals and holding or wearing torcs, are known from other instances.

Notice: cross-legged, such as in the Lotus posture."

Couldn't help but think of the common image of Baphomet:

220px-Baphomet.png

Again, from your other post:

Let's go to India:

Many Indus valley seals show animals but one seal that has attracted attention shows a figure, either horned or wearing a horned headdress and possibly ithyphallic figure seated in a posture reminiscent of the Lotus position and surrounded by animals was named by early excavators of Mohenjo-daro Pashupati (lord of cattle), an epithet of the later Hindu gods Shiva and Rudra. Sir John Marshall and others have claimed that this figure is a prototype of Shiva and have described the figure as having three faces seated in a "yoga posture" with the knees out and feet joined.

Now we have a link between Cernunnos and Shiva.

Hmmm - lord of cattle > goy/Roundup - just coincidence, right?

And "having three faces" is triggering something Laura has either written about or from a Cs session(?) - I can't quite pull it out of my memory bank. A goddess w/ 3 faces is all I can come up with and I'm not sure of that.

More:
Foster Bailey, a New York City resident, suggested Montauk Point, Long Island,

Montauk again! And Bill Cooper had plenty to say about the UN building as well - and it wasn't good. Also noted the connections to Alice Bailey, the Theosophical Society and the work of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. Funny how the same nefarious cast of characters keep popping up.

Certainly plenty of signs that the NWO psychopathic elite may be on the verge of launching their long-awaited (by them) coup de grace upon the human race.

"Best laid plans of mice and men . . ."

Back
Top Bottom