Baldness, losing hair?

c.a. said:
Hi EGVG, Have you ever just thought about keeping your head shaved, like bald 24/7. What have found in it is, that i never have to worry about the "appointment" or the time and energy with the hair dresser. Never wounder how the hair cutter is going to able to manage with the limited amount of hair that i did have. No more issues with expense. Which usually ran around $20 to $25 bucks, (back then) with a tip add, at twice mouth. And when i did get a good cut, it lasted maybe the afternoon and then went back too what it looked like before i went in, befor the cut.

As you my scene, i shave my head, and have been doing so scene 95. Now i just invest in the best triple blade face razor's i can find, as to the cheap ones, that will cut your face and scalp every time. And having eliminating the hair issue means that i save time, and money, and that i have never had a bad hair day since then as far grooming goes. No muss no fuss. Just another nickel on the subject.

To my opinion on the matter that would be surrendering (That's just MY opinion) , I'm getting great results with this recipe. :) But yeah shaving has cross my mind in several occasions. ;) Me I ask why is that photo on your display?

EDU

02:32:31 PMPosted by: EGVG
To my opinion on the matter that would be surrendering (That's just MY opinion) , I'm getting great results with this recipe. But yeah shaving has cross my mind in several occasions.

I can respect, what you feel you need to do, in dealing with your issue, as i did when confronted with the same issue. I would ask you though, that if there was a recipe to the problem of blossoming hair, do you think some one would have canned it, and be making billion's? Or the system would have bought the patten and hide it. Good luck with your efforts and hope it works for you.

Me I ask why is that photo on your display?

The actor has passed away. The two movies he did were about escaping. "The Great Escape" and "Papillon".

"The Great Escape": History;

Synopsis:
In 1943 under the WWII, Of aviators British, Polish and U.S., Who tried to escape , find themselves in a prison camp in Luftwaffe (Stalag Luft III) . They use their relatively comfortable living conditions for organizing a group flight ( planned for 250 people ) by a tunnel. But a miscalculation does not lead away in the undergrowth but in the glazeJust behind the barbed wire where sentries patrolling . A minority managed to escape but many will be taken or killed.

The site Stalag Luft III and Stalag VIII C is now visible Żagań in western Poland near the German border. A museum tells the story of Stalag .

"Papillon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keln4O1vkmA

Attachments

• great_escape[1].jpg
    great_escape[1].jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 39
  • great-escape-2[1].jpg
    great-escape-2[1].jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Papillon_ver1[1].jpg
    Papillon_ver1[1].jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 39
That of the specific type of radiation didn't cross my mind, but yeah that must be the reason. I heard this from several conferences that Dr. Karla Turner
well , to my knowledge (which is common fact) typical anti cancer radiation causes hair loss , no big deal . So basically if you are playing with "Uranium" you will loose hair :D
Anyways , I am loosing and gaining hair (in fact it is switching between blond and black ) for 4 year now. And I do know why (thanks to this forum) that I do have Immune System Disorder caused by Candidia Albicans and Inflammation (caused by beer/bread/fastfood overdose/etc.etc.).
I think instead of going in circles , you should just try to do decent research on yourself - It worked (still doing it) for me :)

c.a. said:
The actor has passed away. The two movies he did were about escaping. "The Great Escape" and "Papillon".

"The Great Escape": History;

He made a lot more than 2 movies. ;) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_McQueen

WOW I loved the movie posters :). I'm planning to get this all natural formula to the market, and off course make a profit from it, still I wanted to share it because it really does work, its working on me and I'm 20 years old, and its working on my grandma who is 84 years old. I do believe in this product, but you know believing is not powerfull until you got real real good proving results. When I get my final result I will post a before an after pic of my lovely scalp.

EDU

anart Today at 03:53:53 PMPosted by: anart
He made a lot more than 2 movies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_McQueen

Yes he did anart, and he was a great actor and is truly missed on the big screen today. Sheryl Crow did a song about him and will leave it here, but understand if you put it where it belong' s in "what are you listening to"

As far as big screen hero's he was one of the best! Thanks anart for the wiki. :cool:

Sheryl Crow - "Steve McQueen" live 2002 stereo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he7e7NiWeoA&feature=related

I'm planning to get this all natural formula to the market, and off course make a profit from

I will be your first customer. Good luck again.

c.a. said:
Hi EGVG, Have you ever just thought about keeping your head shaved, like bald 24/7.

This was my recent solution to the hair-loss problem. :D

It is a lot cheaper and easier to manage and for somebody in my situation, every penny counts. It also makes time in the shower a breeze.

I must admit it was a bit weird looking at myself in the mirror for a week, but now I think I've gotten used to it.

RyanX said:
c.a. said:
Hi EGVG, Have you ever just thought about keeping your head shaved, like bald 24/7.

It is a lot cheaper and easier to manage and for somebody in my situation, every penny counts. It also makes time in the shower a breeze.

I must admit it was a bit weird looking at myself in the mirror for a week, but now I think I've gotten used to it.

Hello, do you use sunscreen on your scalp? how do you keep it from shining?

I wanted to share this story here. I have a good girl friend, who's grandparent was very sick with cancer, I think this was the second time for him bateling the disease. During chemotherapy most people tend to loss all their hair, its because of the radiation (etc). Her grandpa, used during all his chemotherapy treatment rosemary to keep his hair. He died of cancer, with all of his hair, and, he had gray hair, but the rosemary has an incredible property that colours your hair to black. Or makes it darker.

EDU

EGVG said:
RyanX said:
c.a. said:

Hello, do you use sunscreen on your scalp? how do you keep it from shining?

I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. I usually wear a hat on sunny days, but I did then even before with just thin hair.

My head isn't shaved so close that it shines if that's what you're asking. The electric clippers don't take it down all the way to the skin, but it's pretty close. Plus, my hair is blonde, so very short blond hair tends to look like no hair anyways.

Hello everyone, here its an article that talks about the best types of alcohol in dermal appliances. :)

Here are some beneficial alcohols:

Cetyl Alcohol
Extracted from coconut oil, it is an emollient that is included in skin care products to stabilize the formulations. It is a prime ingredient in moisturizers because it helps the moisturizer lock the moisture in the skin and form a protective barrier through which water cannot penetrate. Moreover, cetyl alcohol is also added to skin care products to alter their consistencies or to increase their foaming capacity. It is often included in baby lotions, hand creams, foundation, lipsticks, shampoos, mascara, deodorants, nail polish removers etc.

Stearyl Alcohol
Like the former, stearyl alcohol is also derived from coconut oil. Because it is an emollient as well as an emulsifier, it can be substituted for cetyl alcohol to firm skin care formulations. It is mostly found in creams, lubricants, depilatories and conditioners.

Cetearyl Alcohol
Cetearyl alcohol is an emulsifying wax that is used to soften thick formulas like skin ointments. Derived from natural oils and fats, it is very efficient in stabilizing skin care formulationsbecause it imparts an emollient feel to the skin. It can be used in water-in-oil emulsions, oil-in-water emulsions and anhydrous formulations. Cetearyl alcohol is widely used in cleansers, permanent hair color, face creams, eye make-up and sunblocks.

Lanolin Alcohol
Lanolin alcohol is derived from the sebaceous glands of sheep’s wool. This is the reason why it is often believed to be an allergen and sensitizing agent. However, it is an excellent emollient and its lower concentrations result in lower sensitivity rates. It is used extensively in moisturizers, sunscreen, shaving creams and cosmetics.

It is absolutely safe to use alcohols that are listed safe to be used. In fact, lower concentrations of low molecular weight alcohols do not irritate the skin or cause irritations. All you need to do is to control alcohol consumption, especially so if you are using skin care products that contain Vitamin A.

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/alcohol-in-skin-care-products-do-they-harm-the-skin-833838.html#ixzz0yoLIibCG
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

EDU

I'm wondering if this might also work on someone who is starting to have grey/white hairs. Many "baldness" treatments seem to be the same as those for premature (what is premature, anyway?) greying. I suppose the principle of stimulating the follicles is the same. I will have to mix up a bottle of this to try, though it probably won't be for a month or two as I am getting ready to move now.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to others' results. One would imagine that there would be some sort of natural concoction to delay balding/greying of hair, at least it seems obvious to me. I guess if there isn't a remedy perhaps that would show that it's just a natural process. I sort of wish one could just go from color to white hair with nothing in between, the time one has with "mixed" hair is when one seems oldest and gets the most annoying comments from others. I started greying at age 21 which is very early for my family, though definitely not unheard of in general.

D Rusak said:
I'm wondering if this might also work on someone who is starting to have grey/white hairs. Many "baldness" treatments seem to be the same as those for premature (what is premature, anyway?) greying. I suppose the principle of stimulating the follicles is the same. I will have to mix up a bottle of this to try, though it probably won't be for a month or two as I am getting ready to move now.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to others' results. One would imagine that there would be some sort of natural concoction to delay balding/greying of hair, at least it seems obvious to me. I guess if there isn't a remedy perhaps that would show that it's just a natural process. I sort of wish one could just go from color to white hair with nothing in between, the time one has with "mixed" hair is when one seems oldest and gets the most annoying comments from others. I started greying at age 21 which is very early for my family, though definitely not unheard of in general.

HI!!! D Rusak, there is a solution, just put some extra rosemary in the mix! Use Jojoba oil as conditioner, and try to find organic shampoo with this ingredients: Rosemary, Aloe Vera, Ginseng, Netlee, Salicylic Acid, Walnut and many more, but those are the ones that I preffer. If you feel more adventurous try using organic henna, it really depends on how much time do you want to invest in this, that will determinate your results, but remember, rosemary is the key to no gray hair. Good luck!!

EDU

OH! One more thing, maserate Jojoba oil with rosemary on a dark place for 10 days, and then use it as conditioner, it won't let your hair greasy.- :)

EDU

Hi EGVG,

I've been adding rosemary (and lavender) essential oil to my organic conditioner for a good long time now, probably 2-3 years. Mostly I heard it was good for general hair health, and I like how it smells. Hasn't had any effect on greying, from what I can tell- definitely the white hairs keep on coming!

My hair gets really greasy when I apply just oil as conditioner- is this a special treatment you are recommending at night or something? I have not tried the specific blend you are talking about but when I've used things like coconut oil, olive oil, blend of jojoba, apricot, almond oil and essential oils- even just a little bit- my hair is soooo greasy. Works ok as an overnight treatment though it hasn't been anything life-changing. My hair is in general good health, never dyed or permed or anything, so I guess there isn't much change to notice probably in that regard, just the greying. I guess I don't care enough about it though to try henna! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom