BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD

Soul

The Force is Strong With This One
I am trying to find sense in the instruction "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD", from the bible. It must be that only in stillness one can meet or experience God closely. It seems divine revelations, miracles and cosmic secrets can be accessed if we can be still enough. This must be what MEDITATION may mean. I watched a video clip by Alan Watts which ignited this thought. In his video he talks about Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and Ramana whom he suspects could have cosmic consciousness.

Hi nmaulu, here's the full text from wich your excerpt comes :

"Psalm 46[a]​

For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth.[b] A song.​

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

7 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

8 Come and see what the Lord has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[d] with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress."

As a side note, the C's said the bible is highly corrupted...
And in the above psalm, it's all about submission, absolute power of "god", nothing regarding inner stillness...

"BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD"
I don't know who wrote it, why and in what context. There is so much word salad to explain the statements like above (these days) It is hard to know. I don't mean to say the above statement is word salad.

But C's too tell the same. Obviously it depends on the meaning of "stillness" , "knowing", what once conception of "I" or "GOD". If God is "creation" - that is created. Creation is w.r.t some thing. It can be destructive, expanding, experimental and so on But mankind or planet is only miniscule part of the creation. AND there is no free lunch and so there is no simple short cuts. i.e. soul and body has to be prepared to even know.

1995-09-09
Q: (L) Well, how do these beings get here crossing such vast reaches of space?
A: As we have told you, there are seven levels of density which involves, among other things, not only state of being physically, spiritually and etherically, and materially, but also, more importantly, state of awareness. You see, state of awareness is the key element to all existence in creation. You have undoubtedly remembered that we have told you that this is, after all, a grand illusion, have you not? So, therefore, if it is a grand illusion, what is more important, physical structure or state of awareness???
Q: (L) State of awareness?
A: Exactly. Now, when we go from the measuring system, which of course has been nicely formulated so that you can understand it, of density levels one through seven, the key concept, of course, is state of awareness. All the way through. So, once you rise to a higher state of awareness, such things as physical limitation evaporate. And, when they evaporate, vast distances, as you perceive them, become non-existent. So, just because you are unable to see and understand has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what is or is not possible. Except within your own level of density. And this is what almost no one on your current level of density is able to understand. If you can understand it and convey it to them, you will be performing the greatest service that your kind has ever seen. Think about that for a moment. Let it seep into your consciousness. Analyze it. Dissect it. Look at it carefully and then put it back together again.
Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?
A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.
Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?
A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.
Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?
A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else.
Q: (L) Is the key that it is all illusion?
A: Basically, yes.
Q: (L) So, essentially...
A: As we have told you before, if you will be patient just a moment, the universe is merely a school. And, a school is there for all to learn. That is why everything exists. There is no other reason. Now, if only you understood the true depth of that statement, you would begin to start to see, and experience for yourself, all the levels of density that it is possible to experience, all the dimensions that it is possible to experience,
all awareness. When an individual understands that statement to its greatest possible depth, that individual becomes illumined. And, certainly you have heard of that. And, for one moment, which lasts for all eternity, that individual knows absolutely everything that there is to know.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that the path to illumination is knowledge and not love?
A: That is correct.

1998-07-18
Q: (L) Well, cool! I would like to know if you could comment on what we were discussing earlier, the purported idea of mans' destruction of the planet. This is, of course, a disturbing aspect of mankind, but I wonder if mankind is as guilty as he is made to feel?
A: Mankind, so called, is one element of creation.
Q: (L) When you say 'one element of creation' in relation to the question about man's destruction of the planet, are you saying that this so-called destruction can, in a sense, be considered to be creative?
A: The "destruction" is merely one segment of all that exists in a long wave cycle.
Q: (T) Basically, man is doing what he is supposed to be doing, whether we know it or not. One thought is, regarding crop circles, is that even hoaxed crop circles are what they are supposed to be. I mean, do little balls of light do it, or does the Universe get Doug and Dave to go out there and do it? It's still a crop circle, it's still there for some reason. (L) Now, one question that we were discussing earlier is: how can
the close approach of the companion star cause an increase in the Sun's gravity when there is no reason why it should change anything since gravity is a function of mass?
A: But do you rally know all there is to know about gravity?
Q: (A) No, we don't know. But, does this mean that this will be an effect that does not follow from the theory of gravity that we know already?
A: Gravity is the life force that binds all realities as one.
coming back to "I" . Let's consider that as bodies- Physical , ethereal. We ourselves are seems to be NOT one body either.
1998-10-10
Q: Are you asking me? I have known a lot of people who had pain there who are just unhappy people.

A: But why unhappy? Think, my dear... And remember, your consciousness operates on four levels, not just one!

Q: And what are these four levels?

A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric body.

Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd density?

A: 3rd and 4th. One leads oneself, through physical actions, as well as psychic ones, to develop these "problems" when one is preparing to "bump it up" a notch.
1994-12-28
Q: (L) Well, when one is dealing with psychology, what would be the best approach... what is the true aspect of the self or the being that one should inquire into in order to heal?
A: Subconscious mind.

Q: (V) Is the statement that psychology studies emotions, is that a fair statement?
A: No. Subconscious is same in body or out.

Q: (V) The subconscious is part of the soul?
A: One and same.

Q: (V) Is the higher self the same as the soul and the subconscious?
A: Yes.

Q: (V) Please define true psychology for me?
A: Half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by half? What is the half?
A: Half spirituality.

Q: (V) Do you think that the spiritual part put together with the subconscious part is a good way to approach psychology as I have been planning?
A: Be careful of "influences," you are easily influenced.

Q: (V) Is this directed at me and my idea of spiritual psychology?
A: Yes. And no.

Q: (V) What influences?
A: Any.

Q: (V) That is kind of open, isn't it? (L) Well, you never answered the question about "true" psychology. You only said "Half." What is true psychology? Is it the investigation of the subconscious mind?
A: True psychology only half.

Q: (L) And what is true psychology, a definition? Was it as I said, an investigation of the subconscious mind?
A: Physiologically directed study of mind.

Q: (L) The effects on the mind of the physiology, the hormones, blood sugar levels and so forth, input and output of the various organs and how that can affect the thought processes, is that correct?
A: Close.

Q: (L) And that is half of it. What else?
A: Spirit is missing half.
consciousness is not one thing either.
1994-11-09
Q: (L) What is this thing we call hypnosis?
A: The 2nd step to open consciousness union with level 5.

Q: (L) What's the first step?
A: Dream state.

Q: (L) What's the third step?
A: Trance.

Q: (L) What's the fourth step?
A: Expiration of body functions.

Q: (L) You mean as in death, kicked the bucket?
A: Of body.
Even these level are up to Level 5 only. Level 5 soul doesn't even seems to know every thing and constantly learning through time-less incarnations. There is Level 6 above it ( which is also learning towards Level 7 -GOD) - which many not be individual soul level.

These are pieces as I understand it for now. What it means depends on the individuals own experiences.

1995-01-14
Q: (T) As 4th density candidates, anyone that is, when the wave comes, if they have reached the correct frequency vibration, and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them, they will, at that point, move into 4th density, true?

A: Close enough.

Q: (T) Now, when those who move into 4th density make the move, will they experience a completeness or merge with all other densities of their being, at that point, even if it is for a short time?

A: For one immeasurably small instant, this is what is meant by "illumination"!

Q: (T) But, for that small instant, because there really is no time, maybe an instant or an aeon, depending on how any individual might measure it, we might experience oneness with ourselves?

A: It may seem to last "forever."

Q: (L) Is this what is known as the "rapture?"

A: Some have attempted to explain instinctive thought patterns this way.

Perhaps the biggest truths are hidden in plain sight.

"Be still and know that I am God"

Let's zoom in on that... "I am God"

I = God, and God = I. A simple, elegant mathematical equation. The most complex mathematical equations arise from a very simple fact: 1=1 and 2=2

We can complicate that equation all day by adding different variables to both sides. For example, we can turn 2=2 into 2+5=2+5. But making it more complicated doesn't destroy the original truth.

Now the question is, who is "I"?

Is God some deity up above, or is he within? Is God external, or does God=I?

By asking that, am I a narcissist? After all, we're just puny humans, and who is a puny human to believe that it is God?

Last edited:
By asking that, am I a narcissist? After all, we're just puny humans, and who is a puny human to believe that it is God?
From Session 9 September 1995:

A: As we have told you, there are seven levels of density which involves, among other things, not only state of being physically, spiritually and etherically, and materially, but also, more importantly, state of awareness. You see, state of awareness is the key element to all existence in creation. You have undoubtedly remembered that we have told you that this is, after all, a grand illusion, have you not? So, therefore, if it is a grand illusion, what is more important, physical structure or state of awareness???

Q: (L) State of awareness?

A: Exactly. Now, when we go from the measuring system, which of course has been nicely formulated so that you can understand it, of density levels one through seven, the key concept, of course, is state of awareness. All the way through. So, once you rise to a higher state of awareness, such things as physical limitation evaporate. And, when they evaporate, vast distances, as you perceive them, become non-existent. So, just because you are unable to see and understand has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on what is or is not possible. Except within your own level of density. And this is what almost no one on your current level of density is able to understand. If you can understand it and convey it to them, you will be performing the greatest service that your kind has ever seen. Think about that for a moment. Let it seep into your consciousness. Analyze it. Dissect it. Look at it carefully and then put it back together again.

Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?

A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.

Q: (L) What creates this environment of limitation?

A: It is the grand illusion which is there for the purpose of learning.

Q: (L) And who put the illusion into place?

A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else.

I want to thank everyone who made posts to provide more interesting insights and matters worthy contemplation. Though I have taken time to appreciate your contributions, I want to say a lot of thanks to you all!
In the first place, I would like to point out that your contributions have replaced the concept and the view I had when I talked about the "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD". Yes I am reading the Wave series and I have seen the Cs teachings, " A: The Creator who is also the Created. Which is also you and us and all. As we have told you, we are you and vice versa. And so is everything else". On this note, I don't know if I will be mistaking to say that this "I" that is talking about me, implies the creator and the created. In short "I" am God though "I" am Created and vice versa. Could it be right still to say, my higher self (God) Created my physical, mental (me)? When I ( i.e., me) am STILL, according to the Cassiopaeans, I can access my higher self? I am getting to think that here as 3rd Density we could say each of the Created Physical object in the universe we are aware of, has a God/Itself component, or still say it is a Creator that Created itself. Now since the 4th D view everything as one "No manyness", can we say that all the Creators(who are also the Gods) are One together with the Created? I don't know if I am too lost. I am here, just like everybody else, to learn and to be aware of who we are. Whom do we have to seek during our STILLNESS? My higher self(Creator) or who? And it is worth saying that the Cassiopaeans are of our higher selves and are part of us. We are them only that we are still 3rd density but the time we will be transformed into fully STO beings, we will be unified with them ( Creator and Created will be one). Is this concept right? Can somebody correct this out there?

Perhaps the biggest truths are hidden in plain sight.

"Be still and know that I am God"

Let's zoom in on that... "I am God"

I = God, and God = I. A simple, elegant mathematical equation. The most complex mathematical equations arise from a very simple fact: 1=1 and 2=2

We can complicate that equation all day by adding different variables to both sides. For example, we can turn 2=2 into 2+5=2+5. But making it more complicated doesn't destroy the original truth.

Now the question is, who is "I"?

Is God some deity up above, or is he within? Is God external, or does God=I?

This has the makings of a good experiment. Everyone simply asking and expecting a reply (from either/or both internal and external source):
"What am 'I' in relationship to what I understand to be 'GOD'?"

I am trying to find sense in the instruction "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD", from the bible. It must be that only in stillness one can meet or experience God closely. It seems divine revelations, miracles and cosmic secrets can be accessed if we can be still enough. This must be what MEDITATION may mean. I watched a video clip by Alan Watts which ignited this thought. In his video he talks about Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and Ramana whom he suspects could have cosmic consciousness.
In short: when someone/something tells you something like that, you dont comply and tell it to go and f..k itself. Bear in mind that the bible, old testament to be exact, is just a collection of psychopathic blabings. As prety much all of "religion" sciptures in the world. But, it can be used for learning, because it gives (for the person able to see/understand it) nice example what is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom