Behind the Headlines: Christmas in Syria – Interview with Eva Bartlett

If you don't want to be tracked install an extra browser like Opera or whatever and use that for sites that you don't want tracking you. That way you can clear the content and cookies when you're done surfing without any worry about losing something.

That was another important interview, so thanks for having Eva back on the show - a brave soul.

voyageur said:
That was another important interview, so thanks for having Eva back on the show - a brave soul.

Excellent show! As was said, Eva is a very courageous woman. She is, also, intelligent, articulate and compassionate. Thanks for having her on again and hope you are able to have her on again in the future.

"Israel is main target and will not be attacked"- Interesting conclusion! Take care Eva! :)

Thanks for the first very informative show in the beginning of the new year! :)

More than anything, I was moved by Eva's commitment, even at the risk of her personal safety, to get the truth of Syria to a Western populace submerged in lies and propaganda.

I have noticed that some people who support Palestinian rights and things like the Boycott-Divest-Sanction movement against Israel, are also buying into and sharing the memes about "Assad must go!"

So I think Eva Bartlett's background in the Palestinian issue may be helpful in getting the above activist types to question this abundant anti-Assad propaganda.

Here are some reasons I came up for why "Assad should go!". Hopefully it is obvious that they are tongue-in-cheek:

- When the US removes the leaders of countries, e.g. Saddam Hussein in Iraq, those countries always end up more stable, peaceful and prosperous.
- It’s fine for the US to decide who should be the leader in other sovereign countries, especially when the US find other nations like the UK to support them.
- Pre-emptive war is a good way to solve future potential problems. Assad hasn’t declared any kind of war on the US, but maybe he might in the future?
- Putin and Russia are supporting Assad, so he must be bad!
- Assad is fighting IS, and everybody loves IS.
- Assad is not a team player, he is not supporting the money/oil/power superstructure of the western banking elite.
- Assad was elected, but it must have been a corrupt election process, because Assad was elected.
- Intelligence reveals that he used chemical weapons on his own people, and intelligence is always correct and never used for propaganda purposes to try and justify a war.

Was able to listen to this show again last night, this time with my partner. Like me, she was very taken by the courageousness of Eva Bartlett which stimulated a good discussion.

So thank you again for keeping the Syrian situation in the spotlight.

I just noticed that somebody on Twitter is trying to smear Eva Bartlett by indirectly smearing Laura and SOTT, which caused Eva Bartlett to react by the accusation. The accusation was that Eva was a member of Laura Knight Jadczyk's UFO cult. So the old unfounded smear on Laura is now used to smear others by association. I am guessing the context here is that Eva has been vocal against Israel's latest war on Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom