Being 'got at' by non-physical forces to cause harm to others

Thank God your brother was there! Do you have any memory of the incident in terms of how you felt? I wonder if you felt your body was acting on its own volition or if you felt like your consciousness was taking a backseat while someone else took over?

I've been conscious of having an enemy within for years now. It's part of what makes up my schizophrenic episodes. It's toughened me up, i can tell you that. Yeah, thank DCM for my Bro, loved that guy, wish he was still here.

I am glad that you came through it okay. I think you are wise to be hyper conscious of your surroundings after that. I must admit that I tend to be very vigilant when I leave home and especially if I am up a ladder or on top of a building and anywhere near the edge.

It would have been messy and painful if things had gone wrong, that's for sure. I have my vigilance factor turned up to 11 whenever I'm outdoors nowadays. All part of being an Urban Ninja I say...

I've been conscious of having an enemy within for years now. It's part of what makes up my schizophrenic episodes. It's toughened me up, i can tell you that. Yeah, thank DCM for my Bro, loved that guy, wish he was still here.

Ah, I see; I didn't realise that you had schizophrenia to deal with. From what I understand that can be really tough.

Do you send him messages/letters like was discussed in the recent C's session? I'm sorry he's not still around for you :hug2: .

It would have been messy and painful if things had gone wrong, that's for sure. I have my vigilance factor turned up to 11 whenever I'm outdoors nowadays. All part of being an Urban Ninja I say...

:ninja:

Do you send him messages/letters like was discussed in the recent C's session? I'm sorry he's not still around for you :hug2: .

I don't know about that info, gonna go digging about in the transcripts and see what I can find. Yeah, he's a big loss for our family, a real rough diamond. Very extrovert, and I'm the opposite. To be honest, 5d fascinates me for so many reasons. I struggle to imagine one density above, let alone two.

I don't know about that info, gonna go digging about in the transcripts and see what I can find. Yeah, he's a big loss for our family, a real rough diamond. Very extrovert, and I'm the opposite. To be honest, 5d fascinates me for so many reasons. I struggle to imagine one density above, let alone two.

It was this session from the 18th of May this year:

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

A: Yes

The above is just a tiny snippet about the efficacy of contacting loved ones who have moved on.

The afterlife thread would also be worth a look for you, I think.

It was this session from the 18th of May this year:

The above is just a tiny snippet about the efficacy of contacting loved ones who have moved on.

The afterlife thread would also be worth a look for you, I think.

Thanks for the links, I had a wee look at the afterlife thread but I need to read it with greater concentration. Death really is the great mystery isn't it? Transiting from 3d to 5d, blows my mind just thinking about it. Although I think the gravity of the C's statement that "death and birth are the same" needs understanding here. 3d, 5d? Using the same "superhighways" I guess. God bless the silver cord!

I did a meditation session where my brother was the subject; all I got from it was that my bro thought that "he knew nothing", that's what I heard in my mind. He did think that I was a bit "tin foil" in my thinking during life, maybe he's discovered more since transitioning. not to say I'm some great source of knowledge, just that he didn't value things in the same way as me. Conspiracy topics were a dead loss to him. Ah, regardless of the differences we had (and we fought on some occasions), I really miss the bloke. Really shocking to see the basic level of human knowledge and being, isn't it?

Thanks for your response. I think I've got plenty more to say but I'll read the afterlife thread before offering more.

Back
Top Bottom