Biden dying?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
There's those photos which are lying around on Internet:

1722109409755.png 1722109429009.png

The other point is Macron being particularly sad at the Olympic games ceremony and being hugged in an usual way by a member of the government. So I wonder. Can it be linked and the announce of the dead of Biden postponed to not ruin Paris show?

1722109878786.png

1722109922103.png

Eh...the short answer is, no, I wouldn't say that's what's going on.

The family doesn't look particularly sad. No one is obviously crying in the 2nd image. And Macron is just a creep.
They do not look particularly happy either. And about Macron, creep or not, he usually puts on a good show. But what is sure, is to have a definitive opinion thanks to a single picture is not easy.

I'm more suspicious about why the first two photos would emerge and so when it was taken.

Last edited:
Eh...the short answer is, no, I wouldn't say that's what's going on.

The family doesn't look particularly sad. No one is obviously crying in the 2nd image. And Macron is just a creep.
I would agree with that. In the first picture the family looks utterly bored. There is also the point that they shouldn't be compared to a normal family. Joe Biden is hardly a loved one except for the kickbacks and the impunity which his position gives. So, that collection of pictures can be used to spin any story.

Another photo of Macron:

1722114364311.png

Perhaps he was just worried about the rain causes a drag queen to fall or more seriously, things don't go according to plan. This is just that the two informations stroke me. We will see.

Would Biden have a body double? Most likely I would say, now I have time to think about it. Only to be 'rolled out' in emergencies, of course. Because people notice these things now?

And about Macron, creep or not, he usually puts on a good show. But what is sure, is to have a definitive opinion thanks to a single picture is not easy.

He looked terrible on all pictures and videos. People were booing him every time he opened his mouth. I wouldn't read more into it than the fact that he was probably uncomfortable seeing that nobody in the audience liked "Jupiter", nor approved of the perverse opening ceremony.

And the politician's kiss... She is the minister of Sports, isn't she? Probably too excited at seeing the freakshow if she's one of their kind, and it helps give Macron a heterosexual vibe, which nobody buys anyway.

Apparently their was an emergency concerning Biden on July 17, ten days before the photos appeared on Internet. Is there a link? I don't know.

As we highlighted at the time, police sources claimed that US Secret Service informed local law enforcement that there was an emergency situation involving Biden on July 17, and to close necessary streets so that he could be transported immediately to the hospital.

According to the sources, hundreds of officers and employees heard the broadcast live and set in motion emergency response procedures, with radio dispatchers asking for a “surge” of police resources to secure the area and the emergency room on standby.

The plan then abruptly changed and Biden was flown back to Delaware at high speed.

[...]

In the third longer clip of 43 minutes, someone on the radio states “For everybody on the radio, right now they’re on a hold for something regarding the President.”

Source:

Back
Top Bottom