Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Hard not to recognize the all out attack on livestock/meat processing plants

And what to make of this?
It seems like there’s some sneaky business going on in the world of legislation, and Representative Massie is shining a light on it. Tucked away in this week’s Omnibus bill, there’s a whopping $15 million allocated for something that might leave you scratching your head: electronic tracking of all cattle in the U.S.

Now, here’s the kicker – there’s no law authorizing this! Cue the raised eyebrows and a collective “What in the world?”

Representative Massie is one of the brave few calling out this hidden gem. But why the fuss? Well, it’s not just about keeping tabs on our four-legged friends. The skeptics argue that this electronic tracking could be used to advance the green agenda, with potential repercussions for beef production. Picture this: limitations on beef production all in the name of environmental sustainability.

I suppose the up side of this is that there will be cattle to track! This probably doesn't bode well for the Amish either as they are being targeted as well - the Pennsylvania Dept. of Agriculture says ALL food is “illegal” unless produced in government-approved facility!

The agenda keeps moving forward . . .

OMgosh, what an absolutely horrific and jaw-dropping state of the union address. All Biden needed was a German accent and an armband. And all the sycophantic cheering robot clones... ugh. Frightening. So open and out there and on display for all to see (the 4th Reich). The polls saying his popularity ramped up 8 points to 47%.
I watched most of it on 1,5x or double speed, and agree, what a clown show. He was angry, lying, and blaming everybody else, the 'big guy' grifter doing what he's always done.

I was however suprised by how – compared to his normal Alzheimer's standards – focused and energetic he was, and he didn't stumble with his words as much as he usually does. Of course, they must've given him a ton of drugs to stay lucid, but...I can't put my finger on it...there's something fishy going on with how they can at times make him appear almost normal. Are they using some weird new technology or what's going on?

The following is 'tinfoil' talk, I know, but I sometimes think that they need to portray him as senile and demented most of the time because in that way a bunch of actors/doubles can play 'Biden' without anyone noticing; if 'today's Biden' appears weird and differenct...well, that's just Biden being a bit demented and quirky. We've all seen how those whole-facial masks can fool anyone even up close. The bonus of that would be that they can keep 'Biden' alive as long as they need. Just saying...

OMgosh, what an absolutely horrific and jaw-dropping state of the union address. All Biden needed was a German accent and an armband. And all the sycophantic cheering robot clones... ugh. Frightening. So open and out there and on display for all to see (the 4th Reich). The polls saying his popularity ramped up 8 points to 47%. Give me a break... Lies. The major media talking heads spewing venom... Lies. Demonization of the common man... More Lies. What an utter embarrassment. We (USA) are so Fokt... *

* (highly technical term)

Cue up Led Zep "When the Levee Breaks" or maybe, IDK... something ominous.... Hit the big long drawn out D minor on the giant speaker system!

And for the "Feeling" thread: revulsion. Am I being over-dramatic? It is a flaw I can possess.
Well, he was feeling whatever they gave him to 'perk him up' it seems. Must have been some really souped-up Hillary juice.

was however suprised by how – compared to his normal Alzheimer's standards – focused and energetic he was, and he didn't stumble with his words as much as he usually does. Of course, they must've given him a ton of drugs to stay lucid, but...I can't put my finger on it...there's something fishy going on with how they can at times make him appear almost normal. Are they using some weird new technology or what's going on?

I listened to a recent Tucker and Duran podcast where this observation was also made. They said he speaks better when he is all fired up. Alexander Mercouris said his grandmother, when she got angry, became mentally better focused inher old age.

Edit: added video

I could only stand watching for 1 minute as he listed lie after lie.

Trump on Truth Social:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Biden’s speech last night is getting “panned” all over the World. Only the Radical Left lunatics are trying to make the best of it. It took him 41 minutes to talk, briefly, about Immigration and the Border, on the topic of which he was very weak. No talk of weaponization against his very calm and nice opponent. Angry as hell, this guy is a PSYCHO!

From the cringe-inducing glimpses I've seen, I really don't want to watch the whole speech.

What a shocking contrast with Putin's 'SotU' last week.

Alexander Mercouris's contrasting of Biden's angry, stumbling rant about Trump and Republican Americans with Abraham Lincoln's respectful speeches during an actual civil war tells us all we need to know about the 'state of the union'.

I wonder if people see how "big" this is? On a MASSIVE scale, you have money laundering and identity theft in order to 'fund' and enrich people who are voted into positions of power in America. Those positions can be Federal, State or Local. It's also BOTH political parties that are engaging in this. It's corruption and it's huge..... And 'they' have the gaul to go after Trump?

From Twitter:

Compare that SOTU address by high up Biden... to this video by RFK Jr.

I realize that Biden has a different position, he's not campaigned hoping Trump would be disqualified, and so he had to jump start it. And I know that RFK has no history in politics so he can take advantage of the situation to call for cooperation and conciliation.

But the very fact that RFK can articulate such words, or decided to put out that message instead of the divisive one that Biden put through, I think it's significant.

I wonder if people see how "big" this is? On a MASSIVE scale, you have money laundering and identity theft in order to 'fund' and enrich people who are voted into positions of power in America. Those positions can be Federal, State or Local. It's also BOTH political parties that are engaging in this. It's corruption and it's huge..... And 'they' have the gaul to go after Trump?

From Twitter:

You're so right! It seems like more and more this deep, widespread corruption is being exposed. So many layers and complexity, a world wide network actually. The US people had NO idea all this was going on. Kept in the dark by various means, busy with so many other things to do. That part of their plan worked very well but now its all coming out it seems. We're just at the tip of the iceberg in exposing all this I think. We haven't really gotten to child trafficking yet which will be hard.

I've just discovered Viva Frei and I like his detailed analysis coming from his lawyers background. This video looks interesting and I have it on my list to watch.. A deep, official investigation into Letitia James would be interesting, maybe she'll be sued and we'll find out.. Viva's been following the case of Fani Willis and Nathan Wade. In this video, Ashleigh Merchant has been asked to present her investigative findings on Fani Willis before a Georgia Legislative committee. Merchant is the defense attorney for one of Trumps co-defendants. This woman is brilliant, so intense and very diligent in her work. Her investigative work is impressive and very detailed. A picture of wide spread abuse of public office is described involving other people in the Fulton County DA's office as well.

Viva interrupts with comments which made this a bit hard to follow at times.

Last edited:
@silvano_trotta
Trump triumphs after a bombshell new Congressional report, which the media will keep from you, exposes the Democrats' false narrative about January 6.
Indeed, new reports from the House Administration Oversight Subcommittee reveal that several claims advanced by the Democrats' anti-Trump January 6 committee were fabricated.
The report also revealed that the committee colluded with Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis and destroyed evidence that supported the 45th president's defense.
As January 6, 2021 approaches, Donald Trump has called for 10,000 troops to be deployed to Capitol Hill to protect him.
However, Democrats, including then Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, blocked Trump's request.
It has now been proven that the Democrats suppressed this information, which was part of Trump's defense.
We were right again, and the lying media as usual peddled Fake News.
1710407860513.png

1710407907042.png

It seems that Macron is informed that the presidential election will be rigged - so it means that the US is heading to civil war.

[...]
“As far as I’m informed, I don’t think Donald Trump will become President of the United States,” the French leader claimed.

It seems that Macron is informed that the presidential election will be rigged - so it means that the US is heading to civil war.
In the RT article and the video (which I watched only part of using the auto translate feature) Macron said;
“As far as I’m informed, I don’t think Donald Trump is President of the United States,”
In watching the vid I got the impression Macron was frustrated by the questioners bringing up the topic of Trump.
Not sure I would equate this to foreknowledge of election rigging - not to say that the election won't be rigged or that the US is not heading to civil war. Doesn't take a genius to see those are both likely probabilities.

Back
Top Bottom