Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

View attachment 50124

So I'm not on Telegram, nor have I been following Durham, but he seems to be getting quite excited these days...

That sure would be something if it was as easy as 'Snowden joins Telegram and helps take down the Biden Administration'.

Durham isn’t on telegram, nor is Edward Snowden as far as I know. Though there are quite a few Durham and Snowden channels putting out titillating posts.

Whats happening in Idaho? The Lt. Governor sounds like she has the right ideas but she's accused of political grandstanding....well she's running for governor and she just may win, providing honest elections happen.

Idaho governor, lieutenant spar over National Guard deployment to US-Mexico border​

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — The Idaho National Guard has become the latest battleground in the ongoing political dispute between the state’s two top executives.

With Idaho Gov. Brad Little out of the state on Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin asked the head of the Idaho National Guard about what it would take to deploy troops to the U.S. southern border with Mexico.

She was rebuffed by Major General Michael J. Garshak.

The maneuvering of Idaho’s top leaders came while Little was in Texas meeting with nine other Republican governors over concerns on how President Joe Biden is handling border issues. McGeachin, a far-right Republican, is running for governor. In Idaho, the governor and lieutenant governor don’t run on the same ticket.

“As of Wednesday, my constitutional authority as Governor affords me the power of activating the Idaho National Guard,” McGeachin wrote to Garshak in the letter obtained by The Associated Press. “As the Adjutant General, I am requesting information from you on the steps needed for the Governor to activate the National Guard.”

Garshak replied with one paragraph on Tuesday afternoon.

“I am unaware of any request for Idaho National Guard assistance under the Emergency Management Assistance Compact (EMAC) from Texas or Arizona,” Garshak wrote, in part, to McGeachin. “As you are aware, the Idaho National Guard is not a law enforcement agency.”

Little in June sent a team of Idaho State Police troopers to the border to help with intelligence gathering and investigative work to stop drugs from coming across the border.

Republican Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas and Republican Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona had requested the help under the Emergency Management Assistance Compact that empowers states to help other states in times of disasters or emergencies.

“On Sept 24, I spoke to my counterpart in Texas, Lt Gov. Dan Patrick’s office, and they affirmed the need for additional resources in helping the situation on our southern border,” McGeachin told Garshak.

McGeachin’s office on Tuesday didn’t respond to a request for comment.

“Attempting to deploy our National Guard for political grandstanding is an affront to the Idaho constitution and insults the men and women who have dedicated their life to serving our state and the country,” Little said in a statement.

In May when Little was out of state, she issued an executive order banning mask mandates that Little eliminated when he returned, saying mask mandate decisions were best left to local officials. Little has never issued a mask mandate.

Little also rescinded McGeachin’s executive order issued Tuesday afternoon that seeks, among other things, to prevent employers from requiring their employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Most mainstream Republicans prefer to stay out of the employee-employer relationship.

“I am in Texas performing my duties as the duly elected Governor of Idaho, and I have not authorized the Lt. Governor to act on my behalf,” Little said in a statement shortly after arriving in Texas on Tuesday. “I will be rescinding and reversing any actions taken by the Lt. Governor when I return.”

Little was expected to be back in the state Wednesday evening.

A few comments from another site.

"Not many. If we don’t send the NG to our border soon USA will be totally overrun. On According to Border Patrol reporters on WARROOM today reporting from our Southern border and on MX’s southern border, over 400,000 immigrants from all over the world are coming from Chili very soon! BIden won’t do anything bc He’s a evil globalist who wants to destroy USA so the Globalist Corporations & China can enslave our entire world and raise human children as their sex slaves. "

"Gov little is a MASSIVE RINO almost on the scale of Mitt Romney...and that's saying something! HOW DARE HE NOT ENFORCE THE EXECUTIVE ORDER PROHIBITING FORCED VAX's!!! Idaho State Legislature is full of RHINO's did NOTHING to protect the Constitutional and GOD GIVEN rights to Object to the Vax Mandate!!!!! We the PEOPLE are a RED state...but our "elected, Republican" officials are almost as Blue as the Sky..."

Speculation inspired by these infuriating boot-licks masquerading as politicians, mostly republican representatives.

I think that we have already passed the intersection for this turn in the road to happen, but maybe not? It is still possible (depending on how much time is left…and who knows that?) to turn this USA thing to the far fascist right.

As of this point in time, the agenda is going “ok” but could be better. There is a lot of resistance and more every day. They are stampeding us over the cliff. But what if they could get the vast majority of us to sing and shout enthusiastically, with patriotic and spiritual hymns while running over the cliff?

Let’s look at what is available on the sidelines: Religious, mostly Christian, doctors and nurses leading the way with the vax resistance, probably most the military, police, and firemen, some of the supposedly “right wing” politicians, including pro-vax Trump, Brighteon tv, and not to mention the vast majority of Americans who are past being sick of all the perceived to be leftist agenda. Add to that; most of the above-mentioned groups are of the mind that China did it, and should pay! and no matter what, fund and protect Israel.

One well placed domino could send it 180 degrees in a week. After the euphoria we would be experiencing while watching the “Leftists” go under the bus would come the too late understanding that we are next.

(Maybe at some point the coercion becomes too invasive and strong, thus becoming a de-facto forced, and the free-will component becomes contaminated)

After this time that seems to be coming up soon. I think, whether it’s the 15th of Oct or not, could be the point where they say “ok, that’s it!” to their STS masters. That’s all the free-will humans we can get. Then: 1) The 180 I just hypothesized, or 2) they go full “Australian” on us, or 3) they run for their bunkers and leave us with their underlings.

Disclaimer: Other than Trump, I left out names, as that wasn’t the point being made. But as far as the frontline doctors, Brighteon and many others. They are doing a great job and I’m grateful that they are! I’m only mentioning that they have certain belief systems that would make them ripe for the picking if such a neocon scenario where to come about.

7 Oct, 2021
I am kinda on side with ol' Dementia Joe, regarding Chicago's Mayor.
If you haven't seen her lately, there is something really energetically, emotionally and physically wrong with her.
Perhaps this is an example of what the C's said about human beings choosing to be deliberate STS minions?
She sure seems to be disintegrating, changing into something....
88c7f4bc-5b97-415b-acbe-fa013cde058d.jpg
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F610d1d3c-df8e-11eb-bac0-9597568b601f.jpg
3804492f.jpg

Another bad day for psychopaths'. Pelosi chased off the street.

I'm starting to wonder if the "Big Plan" of mandating vaccines by major corporations might backfire. Millions walk of the job and collapse the criminal businesses they worked for. Of course its more trouble for the economy which fits with the plan to dump it but what if things don't go according to plan and people become more empowered? :cool2: This letter is phenomenal, from the Teamsters Union, more unions to come on board? Things are heating up and it looks like shortages are on the way. I copied this from a pdf, so a bit choppy but I am sooooo impressed.

ALLIED FEDERATION
UNIFIED SYSTEM DIVISION
BROTHERHOOD OF MAINTENANCE OF WAY EMPLOYES DIVISION INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS

Lance Fritz Chairman President & CEO
Union Pacific Railroad
1400 Douglas Street STOP
19 Omaha, NE 68179
Dear Sir,
I am writing concerning one of the most complicated and polarizing issues in our country today. This issue transcends to railroad employees, including the many essential BMWED Members represented by the Allied Federation, and USD Federation. This is the issue of the COVID-19 Vaccination Mandates. Some of the nation’s railroads have withheld from enforcing the mandated vaccinations where others have not. We appreciate those railroads who have supported each employee’s individual rights and we will support you in all efforts to stop such vaccine mandates. The railroads that are actively enforcing COVID -19 Vaccine mandates will be opposed. All necessary action will be taken to prevent such Vaccine Mandates and carriers that elect to impose such mandate on BMWED represented employees will be held accountable for any adversities that could result from such action.
We support those BMWED Members who willfully choose to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination. We also support those members who have chosen not to receive the COVID 19 Vaccination. Our members have performed services that were essential to both the government infrastructure and commerce from the onset of the pandemic. These are the essential working class that kept your infrastructure safe and inservice. Their essential services were performed throughout the pandemic while both non-essential management and union leaders restricted our travel, worked from home and other safe and controlled environments. The Organization strongly believes the choice to receive or to not receive the COVID-19 Vaccination is the choice of an individual, and “God Given” choice, that should not be infringed upon by any other individual,
corporation, local, state, or federal government and any action to do so would be in violation of one’s constitutional rights. Therefore, we strongly oppose any attempt of the Carrier to mandate the COVID-19 Vaccination or to force the COVID-19 Vaccination upon BMWED represented employees by way of threat or coercion.
We the Organization do not believe it is possible to meet the following list of minimum requirements that it would be necessary in any mandate situation:
1. The Carrier must assure mandatory requirements are not made under threat, duress and/or coercion of potential discipline and/or termination, and further;
2. By mandating Vaccinations, it is possible that the Carrier is committing a crime by attempting to extort from our members personal, private property and medical information by resorting to threat, duress, and/or coercion, and further
3. The Carrier must provide evidence all Vaccination Policies are not unconstitutional as applied to our members through or as a result of Governmental Vaccine Mandates, and further;
4. The Carrier shall be reminded that this country; The United States of America and our society is based upon the “rule of law,” rather than arbitrary and capricious “orders,” “rules,” “dictates,” or “mandates” which were not voted on or passed by a legislature, and further;
5. The Carrier must provide proof that any and all health “mandates” you promote, and impress are not an unlawful attempt to impose them upon our members, and further;

6. The Carrier must provide proof that the health “mandates” you promote, and impress have been passed and signed through Congress as per Article I of the Constitution for the United States of America and/or the State Legislatures in which you operate in order to be true and actual Law, and further; 7. The Carrier must provide proof that any state “law,” “measure,” “policy,” “order,” “ordinance,” “mandate,” or “rule” is not null and void if it conflicts with the State’s Constitution and/or the Constitution for the United States of America and further;

8. The Carrier must provide proof that mandating an individual to declare their vaccination status and submit their vaccination documents as a condition of employment is not a violation of an individual’s rights under the 4th Amendment of the Constitution for the United States of America, and further;

9. The Carrier must provide proof that our members do not have unalienable, God-given, and constitutionally secured and protected Rights, Privileges, and Immunities that you cannot lawfully interfere with, and that you are not attempting to seize one’s unalienable right to be secure in one’s person and effects, and further;

10. The Organization believes you lack lawful authority to mandate forced release of private medical information in violation of H.I.P.A.A. or to impose medical interventions on our members, including injections as a condition of our members employment, and further;

11. The Carrier must provide proof that your policies are not in violation of federal anti-discrimination laws, including but not limited to The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and further;

12. Any policy requiring our members to wear a face covering as a visible symbol of their vaccination status could subject our members to harassment, discrimination, or censure from their superiors, peers, your clients, or the public, and further;

13. The Carrier is also responsible to thoroughly research the COVID- 19 injections in order to determine if they have been fully tested and proven entirely safe for each member, and further;
14. The Carrier must provide proof that the COVID-19 injections do not contain some or all of the following ingredients, and/or that these ingredients are not dangerous or damaging to our members health, or that injecting them into their bodies would not violate their dietary or religious practices:
• mRNA • Graphene oxide • Lipids (including 4-hydroxybutyl; azanediyl; bis(hexane-6,1-diyl); bis(2- hexyldecanoate); 2 (polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N; N-ditetradecy • mRNA • Graphene oxide • Lipids (including 4-hydroxybutyl; azanediyl; bis(hexane-6,1-diyl); bis(2- hexyldecanoate); 2 (polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N; N-ditetradecylacetamide; 1,2- Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine) • Cholesterol • Potassium chloride • Monobasic potassium phosphate • Sodium chloride • Dibasic sodium phosphate dehydrates • Sucrose • Biological molecules (e.g., components isolated from bacteria and synthetic DNA- virus, bacteria, animal products, plasma made from aborted fetuses) • Squalene (Shark liver oil) • Excipients/Adjuvants (may include heavy metals, oils) • Biological molecules (e.g., components isolated from bacteria and synthetic DNA) • Aluminum • Thimerosal (Mercury) • Gelatin (usually sourced from pigs and highly processed) • Preservatives, stabilizers, and emulsifiers • Polysorbate 80 • Remnants of the vaccine production process (bacterial and viral particles) • Acidity regulators (e.g., succinic acid and disodium adipate) • Bovine serum • Ovalbumin (from the whites of chicken eggs) • Glutaraldehyde • Formaldehyde • Antibiotics (most commonly neomycin, streptomycin, polymyxin B, gentamicin, and kanamycin), and further;
15. The Carrier must provide, post and/or distribute Hazardous Material Data sheets for the materials and ingredients used in COVID-19 injections in accordance with OSHA State Regulations and Injury and Illness Prevention Program, and further;
16. The Carrier must provide proof that our members natural immune system and antibodies are not safer, more effective or longer lasting than these “mandatory” medical interventions, and further;
17. The Carrier must provide proof that COVID-19 injections are not ALL designated by the Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as Experimental Use Authorization (EUA) products, and further;
18. The Carrier must provide proof that taking a COVID-19 injection will not catalyze a lifelong neurodegenerative process, disorder, or disease by poisoning and disabling our member’s brain, and that the COVID-19 injections will not now or ever disrupt or interfere with the proper function of their bodies, and further; 19. The Carrier must provide proof that mandating the use of Experimental Use Authorization (EUA) products as a condition of their employment and/or without their informed consent is not a violation of Title 21, Section 360bbb-3 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, and further; that mandating these experimental medical interventions as a condition of our members employment and/or without their informed consent is not a violation of the Nuremberg Code and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Title 45 CFR part 46, which set forth ethical guidelines for biomedical research and states that it is forbidden to coerce, influence or force any human being to take any experimental medical treatment and that fully informed consent is mandatory, and further;
20. The Carrier must provide proof that mandating our members to undertake these medical interventions as condition of their employment, whether they are under an EUA designation OR full FDA approval, is not a violation of an individual’s Constitutionally secured and protected rights and their God-given right to bodily sovereignty, and further;
21. The Carrier is willing to accept full liability in your personal capacities for any and all financial, physical and/or mental health problems that our members might personally experience as a result of complying with these “mandatory” requirements. While these requirements are not all inclusive, they are one’s that must have definitive answers before any carrier would choose to move forward with any sort of vaccine requirements and in addition would knowingly do so accepting liability.
Your timely response must be in affidavit, under your full commercial liability, rebutting each of the points of the undersigned, on a point-by-point basis, that the facts contained therein are true, correct, complete, and not misleading. Declarations are insufficient as declarations permit lying by omission, which no honorable draft may contain. With explicit reservation of all unalienable and constitutionally secured and protected Rights (Article 4:2:1), and any other Rights, Privileges, and Immunities one may have with none waived, and without prejudice.

USD General Chairman, Tony Cardwell Allied Fed General Chairman, Dennis Albers

Last edited:
New development in Arizona audit opens door to Biden regime to sabotage further action. Karens gotta go.
http://www.revokebidenvote.com/

Karen Fann's Backdoor Deal​

The backdoor deal orchestrated by Senate President Karen Fann Statecraft Lawyer Korey Langhofer Statecraft | Kory Langhofer
has established an extra jurisdictional claim to the results and conclusions of the Arizona Senate Audit of the 2020 Election. This is not a conspiracy theory but a fact!
This audit used belongs to the People of Arizona, but unfortunately now it belongs to the Courts. Now that AG Bronvich has begun the process of pursuing criminal charges and low level criminals will be going to jail, yet still Arizonans will never see the Routers or Splunk Logs associated with the 2020 Presidential Election and here is why. This Unilaterally Brokered deal has set up a third party to negotiate the fulfillment of Senate Subpoenas called a "Special Master" But the use of the term [Special] does not signify in any way the personal or anthropological quality of the John Shaddegg. The Legal Definition of the [Special] signifies Military Jurisdiction or better yet Five Eyes National Security Jurisdiction not unlike Special Prosecutor John Durham or Ken Star and in no way does it represent "Independent" status just as the Federal Reserve is not Independent, they are tools of higher than political status, the National Security State. To Simplify Karen Fann and Korey Langhofer along with the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors have given the Biden DOJ a seat at the table and to where and when AG Bronvich takes action, the Biden Administration can counterman any attempt to seize the Subpoenaed Material under the guise of Executive Privilege and National Security.
The People of Arizona need stand up and demand this deal be rescinde.

(couldn't copy the post from AZhoneybadger)

Mark Finchem is Second Source Confirmation that this deal is real, and We the People deserve to be Properly informed about this deal, so we can properly instruct the AZ Legislature to Decertify the 2020 Election.​

I've personally discussed the authenticity of AZhoneybadger on Telegram with Representative Mark Finchim. He has confirmed that it is his Auxiliary Account. He is a the only member of the Arizona State Legislature signaling what's really going on, but more importantly the other shoe to inevitably drop.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom