Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Impeach Biden? Most GOP, Independent Voters Say ‘Yes’

Thursday, September 08, 2022

Republicans voters overwhelmingly believe President Joe Biden should be impeached, and half of independents agree.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 52% of Likely U.S. voters support the impeachment of Biden, including 38% who Strongly Support it. Forty-two percent (42%) are opposed to impeaching Biden, including 30% who Strongly Oppose it

"Texas Governor is sending illegal immigrants to Washington DC, NY, Chicago...."

By rerouting illegal immigrants to a variety of states, I wonder if the governor is being defiant and inventive, or if he is doing what he has been instructed to do under the politically advantangeous guise of being "with, of and for the people."

After all,

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." -- ex-CIA Director William Casey

There are often a variety of alternative explanations for events, and I am grateful to read these alternative viewpoints (even when they are suspect) since they may inform, add depth, stimulate thinking, expand questioning, challenge pre-conceived ideas, broaden viewpoints, open doors, shed light on the mechanics of subtle propaganda, expose fantasies/wishful thinking, etc. If nothing else, they exercise one's capacity for discernment.

In the re-routing of illegal immigrants, there seems to be one explanation: I want you out of my state so I'll ship you to someone else's state. Could something else be at play here, too? I'm not "for" or "agin" any of these public figures. I just wonder if their actions are a bit simplistic. Aren't they addressing the wrong problem? Are they only providing theatre?

Comedian JP Sears just had an 'unbelievable interview with Biden'. By far his best work in my opinion.
It's short, funny and to the point. He brings up a lot of painful truths, even the sexualisation of the daughter.
A good video to share and wake up as many people as possible with a bit of humor.

Back
Top Bottom